Film Lovers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

A while back me and my friends had a competition that we lovingly named 'shit-fest 2012' the goal was simple, everyone brings in a crappy movie, and we determine the best (The Shit) and the worst (The Shittiest). The friend who was hosting got to put his movie on first. The lights went down, we laughed, we yelled questions at the screen, we made fun of it to no end. the lights went up. Before the competition had even really begun we had found The Shit. The movie?

Super Mario Bros is a terrible movie. I would also call it about the third most entertaining movie I have ever seen. Yes it's stupid and Yes it is probably as far away from Super Mario Bros as a movie called Super Mario Bros can be and yes everyone involved in making the movie hated it, but I just think it is so entertaining I'm half tempted to call it good, in it's own weird way.
So, whats your favorite best worst movie, is it 'Troll 2'? are you a mental defective who loves 'The Miami Connection'? Sound off in the comments.
As a bonus for anyone who reads this, feel free to give it a try, you might just love it.

1465823 I think "Batman and Robin" if only because there were some moments that seemed decent and it seemed to leave room for a sequel that never came.

Batman and robin? oh gawd!:twilightoops: its ok, I like it too, with the Iceman and all that. have some bad puns!

1465941 Well had it not been for the reference to the recently revised take on Freeze's backstory Mr. Freeze would've been a waste even with Arnold.

And at least Joel Scuhemer apologized for screwing up so badly. At least even he could acknowledge how bad it was.

Herrpface
Group Admin

Dude.

Birdemic: Shock and Terror.

Comment posted by Herrpface deleted Aug 8th, 2013

The Room. I mean come on! Everything about that movie is just a riot! Becasue of it I can't go a day without saying "Oh hi, (instert name here)!" in that accent, or randomly asking someone about their sex life. And the fact that Tommy Wiseua meant for it to be a real serious drama at first, but when he saw how audience were just losing their shit laughing at it, he doubled back and started claiming that he always meant for it to be a comedy! I seriously can't say enough about it, you just have to see it to believe it!

Hmmm... I don't know... The Godfather?

Nah, I'm fuckin with you! I think the "Best-Worst" movie I have ever seen was very likely... Shit. Can't actually think of any. I'm not one to watch that type of thing. :rainbowhuh:

Hey, what about "Sharknado"? We just saw that last night. :raritystarry:
That was a steaming pile of crap! :rainbowlaugh:

How the fuck do you do that? I make a post and seconds later, BAM! There you are. :applejackconfused: I know you keep wraps on me, but DAMN.

1465982 I have heard tales of how bad Birdemic was, but now matter how low I set the bar Birdemic has failed to meet my epectations.:facehoof:. That was the single most incompetent scene I have ever seen. where can i watch the movie in full? is it on Netflix?
1466252 yeah, 'The Room' is pretty much epic in every way, and it was pretty funny that he wanted it to be serious. poor Tommy Wiseua, he just wanted to make a drama.
1466870 may I recommend "Plan 9 from outer Space?" it's pretty good bad.

1466883 I have yet to see 'Sharknado', i might be the last person on the internet who hasn't though. guaranteed good times though with a name like 'Sharknado'

Oh, no, Whitewash and I are cousins. We saw Sharknado last night together, and well...
(Just watch, she's gonna finish this :moustache:)

That is the most magical shitastic that I have ever seen. gotta watch 'Sharknado' then.

Herrpface
Group Admin

I found a let's watch on youtube, if that helps. But yes, it is on Netflix.

1467303 I know what i'm doing Saturday! And I know where my saturday is going!

Herrpface
Group Admin

Enjoy the pointless scenes and characters who completely disappear from the face of the earth!

There was a scene where a guy gets his arm bit off by a shark. Then, that same shark begins eating his leg. As he is bleeding out, a random hammer-head falls on top of him and crushes him. The whole time you are asking:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19