RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 470 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 470
Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence frowned and sighed softly. "Alright..." She mumbled, cuddling close to her lover and taking off her sweater so she could pull him into her abyssal cleavage. She knew he probably wanted to pull them out, but she loved having them inside. They felt so good, and made her feel so full and complete.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2518212 "o-on second thought I can keep them in..." Comet said. He didn't want to displease her not for one moment. If he broke her heart or if anything happened to her comet would simply just die! He was sure he couldn't survive one moment without her

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled thankfully and slipped Comet's member back down her throat, then cuddled the stallion close and rubbed his back. "Mmm...." She moaned out her approval, smiling around the tentacle in her throat. She reached down and gently took Comet's wrists, then placed his hands on her giant, perky rump, smiling at him hopefully all the while.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2519195 he smiled and nuzzled her cheek as he gently rubbed her bounteous rump as he carefully lets his members stench out and explore his lover inside and out. He was always careful not to harm her so he handled her as gently as he would an egg.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sorry for not responding sooner. I'm just gonna move them to bed. They can have late night sexy times and maybe have a little fun with transformation.]

Silence slept soundly, naked in bed as the moon shone through the window, and she held her lover in her abyssal cleavage. The soup they had for dinner was delicious, and she wanted to just rest with her stallion. She rested on her back, though her massive rump kept her impossibly wide hips elevated a bit off the bed, despite being squished into the mattress.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2541639 (should comet awake suddenly after a profectic nightmare?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sure. Comfort sex and some fresh milk should calm him down. :heart:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2541670 comet began tossing and turning within his lovers celevage as images of Sikence and himself being carried away form eachother by hoards of armored ponies. He seems himself fight back trying to get back to his love but something in the dream hits him over the head.

Suddenly he sits up with a cold sweat running down his face and stinging his wide awake eyes.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence had been awoken by her lover's tossing and turning, and when he awoke, she was right there to holding tightly inside her cleavage. "Shhhh...." She placed a kiss on his lips with her beak and stroked his mane. "It was just a dream, baby. Here, have some fresh milk. You'll feel better, I promise." The gryphoness gently pulled Comet out of her cleavage and laid him atop her bosom, which was easily bog enough for him to stretch out on like a bed. Her giant nipples sat beside his body, beading with her hot, incredibly sweet and creamy milk

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2541696 Comet shuttered in residual fear as he took a moment to steady his breath. After a moment her began to suckle her sweet, sweet nectar form her swollen nipple. Her milk was better than any drug for calming ones nerves, and even more addicting.
When comet came up for air the first time he asked his love. "Do you want me to transform into anything special for you my dear?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence thought for a moment, then blushed and asked "Well... You can transform into whatever you'd like, but..." She spread her massive thighs, revealing her goddess marehood. "I was wondering if we could try something? Could you... crawl inside my womb? You don't have to, but you'll be safe, I promise."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2541770 "let me just sssslip into sssomeing more comfortible." He said as he transformed into a long icy blue serpent as slithered down to her nethers. The feeling of his scales against her body would feel strange to say the lest but it was a good strange. He took a moment or two to flick her cilt with his forked tongue before I sitting his head into her moist folds and slithering into her womb. She could visibly see his progress by a bluge forming in her abdomen.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence gave a pleased moan and rubbed the bulge lazily with a hand. "Mmm... You can be as big as you want inside me, sweetie... I can stretch as much as I want, you know...." She did very much want her lover to feel safe inside her womb; it was a place she could keep him inside her and keep him safe and warm.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2541859 comet smiled as he found his way into her womb and began to curl himself inside the area were his child would be carried if he were to have one. He smiled and enjoyed the warmth of his mare friend pressing in form all around him. "This's Issa lovey sssilence."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence cooed and stroked her abdomen softly, pulling the blankets over herself. "Mmm... Could you transform back into your normal size? You won't hurt me, I promise. I'll just stretch. It'll feel even better if you do." The goddess wanted her womb to be a safe haven for her lover, and he could be inside it whenever he so desired.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2541967 he gave an affirmative purr as he began to morph back into himself. He felt the uterine walls around him stretch and provide a comfortable resistance. Being within his love in one of the most comforting places in a mare made him relax and nearly forget what had caused him to disstress

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence moaned softly and rubbed her giant, swollen tummy, feeling her lover's body shifting about inside her womb. "Mmm... This feels wonderful, sweetie... Let's rest for a little while..." The mare pulled the blankets over them once more and closed her eyes, rolling onto her side and wrapping both arms around her belly as far as they could reach. "I love you, Comet..." She whispered, bending down and nuzzling her tummy, hoping Comet could feel it.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2542013 comet was already dozing off when he felt his love nuzzle him. He dreamt of a time that his organ would be the occupant of a different pony, a pony of both his and silences creation. He hoped with a his heart that she would agree to have a family with him. Nothing could make him more happy

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence awoke again at sunset of the next day, feeling very well-rested. She was always a night person. She never liked the sun much, as the moon was much better in her opinion. "Mmm.... Hey, sweetheart..." She rubbed a hand across her giant tummy, wondering if her lover was awake. She could still move around and prepare dinner if he was. She wouldn't disturb him.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2542069 she smiled and nuzzled her walls apparently he had just waked up as well. The warmth of the womb was making so happily. Suddenly he got and idea and began to make his tenicals work there way out of her folds and foundel her all over her body

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence let out a long moan and smiled widely, then directed one of the tentacles into her mouth, threading it down her throat. "Mmm.... Mmm...." Her hands rubbed and massaged her giant belly, feeling intense pleasure wash over her body. She slid her eyes closed and relaxed, letting the tentacles do as they pleased.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2542136 the members carefully stroked her nipples as they hoped they would dilate meanwhile another member went and teased her anus as others still stroked her wings and the inside of her legs. Comet himself was enjoing the feel and moan of his lover quite alot

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence eagerly used her hands to push tentacles into her nipples and anus, moaning happily all the while. The gryphoness slowly stood up and moaned as she carefully walked down the stairs to the kitchen, rubbing her giant tummy with a hand lovingly as she went. Once she was in the kitchen, she began mixing together a batch of waffle batter, using some of her bottled milk in the fridge. All the while, she moaned and slowly writhed where she stood, wanting to be thrust into by Comet's members. She had never felt so intimate with her lover before.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2548580 comet only hesatated but a moment to start trusting into huis lovers nipples and anus. He decided to make his members swell a bit so that they were a bit more grithy. He new silence had moved because gental up and down movements he felt throughout his body

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence shuddered and adjusted herself as she cooked, feeling pleasured pound her mind and muddle her senses as she mixed the batter. "Mmmm.... Mmm...." Her tongue licked at the shaft in her throat, wanting a drink of her lover's delicious seed. She also began cooking some haybacon in a pan, rubbing her giant tummy lovingly as she did so.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2549291 comet purred happily as he began to give his love the drink she wanted. Meanwhile his mind began to wonder how he would let himself out when it was time. But he decied he would put it off tillage and enjoy the moment

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 470