RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 470 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 470
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Cometfall, an icey blue alicorn with a sky blue mane. Is waiting in line at a coffee shop cold winters day. He didn't mind the cold much. This was appearent by his short sleeve button up shirt, and faded jeans. Soon he arrives at the counter and waits for someone to help him with his order.

Craterfist
Group Admin

As the cashier mare began taking his order, sitting at a table in theback was a lone figure, wearing a trench coat wih the hood up. The figure's back was turned to Comet, and the figure made no sounds, not even when drinking the coffee in its gloved hands.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2141292 observing that there was other place to sit in the bustling coffee shop, comet made his way to the oppsite side of the figures table. "May I sit here?" He asked in a gentlecoltly fashion. The figures strange appearance didn't have an effect on him or at least he didn't show it had any effect on him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The figure gave a slight nod, its head hung to keep the face hidden under the black hood. The figure kept slowly sipping the coffee it held, never once looking around or releasing its grip on the cup. The figure seemed uncomfortable with showing any part of his or her body.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2141411 "my names Cometfall." Comet said jovially as he took a pack of sugar form the sugar holder. He woundered why this figure didn't want to show its face.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The figure made a sound like a voice, a small, feminine squeak, before coughing into its sleeve, a small stain of blood in the crook of the elbow. The figure let out a sad sigh and continued sipping the coffee, breathing silently. The figure was probably a female under all the clothing.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2141482 Comet say the blood and became worried for this female. "Hey are you ok?" He asked as he stirred the sugar into his coffee. His eyes were wide and filled with concern.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The figure shook her head, and a few tears spilt onto the table. Her gloved hands crushed the empty coffee cup in frustration, and the sound of shuddered breathing, like crying, sounded from beneath the hood.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2141573 "hey now..." The concerned stallion said as he scooted his chair so he sat beside her. "What's wrong?" He wanted to but his arm around her but decied against it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare gently reached a gloved hand over and gently took Comet's hand, moving his finger onto her neck inside the collar of her coat. On her neck was a large, jagged, gnarled scar. She said nothing, because she could not say anything at all. The mare kept crying, her face still hidden by the hood.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2142498 "oh," he said as he drew his hand away. "I-I'm so sorry..." He said as pitty filled his voice and eyes. He felt so much sympathy for this poor mare.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare slowly turned and, with her head still hidden, held open her arms, wanting a hug. She was still crying, and she was in desperate need of someone to comfort her. She slowly leaned into Comet's chest, wrapping her arms loosely around his back.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2143206 Comet hugged her back and let her cry on his shoulder as he stored at patted her back. There were no words he could use to comfort this mare, no healing phase that would return that which she had lost.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare silently cried onto his shoulder for a few minutes, then just lied still, breathing softly as she rested in his arms. It seemed like she had fallen asleep. Comet could pull back her hood now, but she might be angry if she wasn't asleep. By how sluggishly she moved, and by how much espresso was added to her coffee, as readable on the crushed cup, she must be very tired and exhausted.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2143443 comet sighed and tried to sham her awake, he didn't want to I hood her due to respect of her privacy. He couldn't help but wonder why this mare was so tired or shy.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare slowly woke up, but still hugged Comet snugly, resting her head to his chest. "Thank you..." She whispered, her hands unmoving upon his back. Whatever her voice sounded like, no one would ever hear it. The mare slowly stood up and gave a sad sigh, not wanting to keep Comet any longer. She turned and began to walk off, planning to go back home and cry herself to sleep again.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2144547 "wait!" Comet said sharply as he quickly stood up and Catugh the mare by the arm. "May I walk you home? I like to get to know you as much as possible. I would really like it if I could see you again sometime..

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare, upon being unexpectedly grabbed, broke Comet's grip and had his arm under her own in an arm lock in less than a second. When she realized it was him, she quickly let go and gave him an apology hug. "Yes, please." She whispered, taking Comet's hand. She still had her hood up, likely too shy to show her face in public.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2144680 comet, being surprised at the mares strength and agillity, began to wounder what she was like under all the cloaths, but immeatitly cursed the thought. He smiled as he walked with her hand in hand. "What's your name?" He asked with a smile.

Craterfist
Group Admin

As he led Comet out the door and down the street, at a rather quick pace, she didn't seem to hear his question, leading him down the street to a small grey two-story house at the end of the block. She pulled a key from somewhere inside her coat and unlocked the door, pulling him inside and locking the door behind them.

The house was cozy and well-furnished, with a living room that had a big couch in front of a brick fireplace, a well-stocked, kitchen, and upstairs was a large bathroom with a luxurious bathtub, and a bedroom with a big queen-size bed and soft silk sheets. However, the house didn't feel... happy. The blinds were all closed, and there were tear stains on the couch in several places, as well as what looked like milk stains and a very sweet scent lingering in the air.

The mare sat on the couch and pulled her hood back, revealing a divinely beautiful mare, with soft green eyes, violet fur, and a midnight black mane. She gave a soft smile to Comet, then frowned ad flattened her ears as she looked away.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2145002 cobalt smiled and sat down on the couch with her. "You have a nice home." He said in hopes to cheer this stunning mare up. Comets grief for her was augmented by the fact he could see dark tear said running under her eyes.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare smiled softly, letting herself rest on Comet's chest with her head on his shoulder. "I'm Silence..." She whispered, kicking her shoes off and taking her gloves off as well. She seemed nervous to reveal her body, however. Perhaps she had something on her body that she was embarrassed of.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2145463 comet followed the guesture if his host and removed his shoes. "It's good to met you Silence," he had cheerfully. "Why don't you remove your coat you must be rather warm." He said. Although warm in spirit, comet was cool to the thouch.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare let out a soft series of what sounded like whimpers, though it was just her breath as she stood up and slowly opened her coat and shed it, revealing the shorts and tee shirt she was wearing, and her very long and straight black mane and tail.

Silence had a body of a godess. She had lean, toned muscles across her whole body, showing off her incredible strength whie still giving her feminine grace. She had very wide hips and an impressively large rump, curvy and toned to absolute perfection, perfectly perky. But her most impressive feature were the two massive, seemingly oversized breasts on her chest, held only by the thick sports bra she wore, and even then, her breasts bulged out over thr edges, showing that they were even more ginormous than what could be seen here. The mare was looking away with tears in her eyes and silent sobs coming from her mouth, seeming to think herself hideous

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2145710 "w-wow..."comet said as he admired this goddess body that this mare had. "Your abosoluting stunning in every way..." He had to restrain himself so that he didn't lead upon the mare and try to feel every beautiful inch of her without her permission.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare looked back at Comet with a look of disbelief, and she gave a grateful smile and sat down next to him, hugging him tightly and crying onto his shoulder, her giant breasts squishing into his chest. "Thank you..." She whispered. "Thank you... N-no one has ever called me beautiful before..." Silence looked up st Comet and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then went back to holding him tightly.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2145822 comet blushed and held her back before saying. "I surprised no one has! Y-your an absolute goddess! If any pony didn't say you where bueatiful they would have to be only gellous of your stunning magnetism."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence looked up and sniffled, laying back on the couch and her head on a pillow. "J-jealous of me?" She whispered. "I... I can't believe that..." The mare smiled a little bit, though tears still stained her face. "C-can... Can you hold me, Comet? I... I've never felt another's touch to my bare fur..." She slowly took off her shirt, revealing her bulging bra. With a look of relief, she shed that as well, revealing that her breasts were massive, wide enough in diameter to be covering her chest, almost touching her belly button, and even parts of her shoulders. They were perfectly round and perky, and the smell of hot, sweet milk coming off from them was extremely alluring and intoxicating. It would be hard to resist suckling such breasts, with the large, four inch nipples beading with milk, but judging by how Silence rubbed them with a look of discomfort, perhaps she would enjoy that.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2146032 comet nodded as he hugged her tightly. He Made sure that he wedged himself in her celevage so that he isn't put unnessasary pressure on her swollen breasts. "How does this feel?" He whispered as he stroked her back gently.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence let out a soft sigh as she wrapped her arms around Comet's waist, ho,ding him close and keeping him warm and snug inside her massive, canyon-like cleavage. "Ohhh.... Comet.... I..." She looked to his face sheepishly. "C-cloud you suckle me, please?" She whispered. The sweet scent of her hot milk was nearly overwhelming inside her cleavage, and it seemed to be extremely intoxicating, almost hypnotizing.

[I wanna make it so her breast milk is the most delicious thing on earth, and slightly addictive, but Comet could learn to not be affected by the addiction part. It could also give him some benefits. What those benefits are is your choice. :raritywink:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2146269 (comet, hmm larger genatellia, perhaps his seed comes out in large loads and is addictive as well?)
Comet was powerless to do anything but nod and hug her sweet warm breast. He then put his mouth around her nipple and began to suckled out all the milk that was giving him by the pap.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[It would have to taste very, very good to her, and the smell would have to be intoxicating as well. I was also hoping her rump would get larger and her hips wider if she drank down his seed. As long as they're slightly hooked on each other's fluids and they stay together, I'm fine with all that. She also wants wings to fly with. That's a very deep and secret desire of hers.]

Silence shuddered as she felt Comet's arms wrap as far as they could reach around her massive breast, and she laid her head back on the pillow, letting him drink all that he desired. Her milk was the sweetest and creamiest thing to ever exist, the taste alone sending a rush of euphoria through Comat as he drank. The mare breathed deeply with a smile, wanting to stay with this amazing alicorn for as long as he'll want to stay.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2146426 (deal)
Comet rolled over and hugged her other breast and drank and drank, form that nipple, untill he though his belly would burst. A which time he rolled back into the abssy Silence called her cleavage. It almost seemed that he was drunk on her milk, and would be willing to try anything.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Male sure he drinks from both breasts. :raritywink:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2146549 (of course, I got it done.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence placed soft kisses on Comet's cheeks and lips, stroking his mane lovingly. "Comet..." She whispered. "Please... stay with me tonight..." The mare kept one hand wrapped around his waist, and the other stroking his mane, her giant breasts wrapped around Comet's entire upper body and keeping him warm, as well as enveloped in the sweet milk scent. The goddess-like mare hoped Comet would stay. He was the only one who has treated her with such affection.

[Since Silence is an assassin, she wants to get out of that job and find another. If Comet provides money for them while Silence stays home and cooks and cleans, or she finds a job, she'll be very happy.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2146618 "of course I will silence" comet said as her nuzzled her face. Although famous for unique ice sculptures, the icy blue stallion received checks in envelopes with the royal seal on them, that was always more then enough to get by, he could probably support himself and this wonderful mare she she wished it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The house was dark, all except for the warm, crackling fireplace, illuminating the two lovers. Her milk filled Comet's stomach like a full meal, as if it actually was a full meal and provided all his body needs. It probably did exactly that. Silence took one of her own nipples into her mouth, suckling on it lazily and drinking her own godly sweet milk. She had her eyes closed, relaxing as she held her amazing stallion to her chest. She was falling asleep, and she had never felt so safe and comfortable. In one last act of consciousness, Silence pulled a big blanket over them, then fell deep asleep.

[Skip to morning with enlarged genitals for Comet? He's still clothed, of course.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2146802 (yes of course.)
Sun beams came though a slot in the blinds and struck the lovers in here faces. Comet had been able to sleep off his drunken feeling. Suddenly his attention was directed down to his morning errection. Somehow his member felt larger then it was.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence was still asleep on the couch, her face buried in the pillow and her arms wrapped loosely around Comet, holding him inside her canyon-like cleavage. She seemed to be very deep asleep, and very leaceful as well. It would be hard to wake her if Comet wanted to get up from the couch.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2147102 gently comet slipped out of the goddess mares cleveage so that he could examine his member. To his shock and amazement his marbled pink and blue member had grown to over a foot in length

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence was still fast asleep, curled up around her giant breasts with the blanket over her. She looked very peaceful in her sleep. The sun had not come in through any of the windows, as all the binds were still closed. It seemed trange that Silence never opened the blinds to her house, but then, she probably did so to keep her giant breasts hidden from prying eyes.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2147657 comet had to wait until his member was flaccid again to put it back into his pants. As he entered the main room he noticed silence sleeping peacefully. Comet thought she was just to adorable So instead of waking her he decided to go into the kitchen and make scrambled eggs and pancakes. He tried to remain quite as he found the bowls and ingredients needed to make the breakfast so he did not awake his silent goddess

Craterfist
Group Admin

There were jars of Silence's milk in the fridge, just as sweet as ever. They could probably be used to cook with, or Comet could just chug one down if he was feeling thirsty. Silence herself still slept in the dark living room. It seemed she liked to keep the lights off.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2147971 comet noticed and did chug one bottle down before setting a potion of the meal he made on the tray and brought it to silence. "I made you breakfast Silence." He said in a voice he hoped was loud enough to wake her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence slowly opened her eyes, smiling tiredly up at her lover and taking the plate from him. "Thank you." She whispered as she sat up. The mare set the plate atop her massive breasts and began eating the pancakes, smiling as she tasted them. "It's very good." She whispered with a smile.

[Did Comet put her milk in the pancake batter? She bottles her milk to cook with, after all. :raritywink:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2149253 (yes, sorry.) comet when back into the kitchen so that he could serve himself up some breast milk (oh I just realized that could be a pun on buttermilk) pancakes, and an some eggs and went back to bask in the light of his goddess like lover.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence had finished her breakfast, wiping her mouth with a napkin and laying back on the couch. She still had her shorts on, her eyes closed as she suckled her left breast lazily. She looked up to Comet and smiled at him, patting the spot inside her abyssal cleavage, wanting him to snuggle in between her giant breasts again. "Hey, sweetheart." She whispered.

[Her nipple are really big. They're penetrable, if you're willing to try that. :raritywink:

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2149626 (ok sweet)
"Hello my love." Comet said as he got down and army crawled Into the trench so naturally prepared by Silence's breasts. When they where once again face to face he whispered. "Do you know that I love you?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence set aside Comet's breakfast plate and wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing him deeply. "I love you.... I want to make you happy..." She whispered, resting her head back. "How can I make you happy, my love?" The goddess-like mare's colossal breasts warmed Comet and kept him snug and comfortable, the smell of her milk sweet and alluring.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 470