RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Chrono was, to say on some degrees, not the adventurous type. The fact he was a writer did not help much, his alcohol consumption could be seen as an adventure. It certainly got him into trouble most of the time. Which had happened this time. He was in some kind of dark room, with several ponies he did not recognise. Great, this was worse then Los Pegasus.

Great, he thought as he stood up, his hourglass cutie mark revealing itself, Adventures, here I come.

Comment posted by Feather Gear deleted Oct 16th, 2013

((We all wake up in a room. We don't remember anything. The room has barely any light. That is the plot.))

In a room, a massive, muscled man with a mask wakes up. He gets up, not knowing how he had gotten there.

"The hell?" I ask while scratching the back of my head.

((You said he and then I. That is incorrect grammar. Also, more then just one-liners please. Also. ONLY PONIES.))

Ugh. Cursing. Chrono did not enjoy that kind of language, especially from strangers. He looked at the the massive pony with the mask. The stallion looked rather odd, with the mask. However, Chrono had to retain his professionalism. He always needed to retain it, unless he would want to go and get a drink. Alcohol was fun to drink.

"Language," Chrono shrugged as started cleaning his wings.

1967250 ((Alright then...))

The sound of a new voice wakes shocks him out of his sleep, scrambling away from you as he tries to get on his feet. "What? Who are you?" He looks around in the dark room, "And where am I? What's going on?" He demanded of the masked stallion.

1967343>>1967356

(Gee, fine.)

"I'm... Shadow." I state, unsure. "Where am I? And what is this?"

As I look around the room, I notice several odd pillars and tubes. They glow a bizarre green color, giving a strangely eerie light to the room.

"I... Don't get it. What are those for? Are they some sort of test tubes? Similar to the ones in Jurassic Park?"

"Jurassic what?" He asks. "What are you talking about?"

"How about you be quite before I break your spine?" I say, irritated.

1970005>>1967343

"Whoa. Calm down. I didn't choose to be trapped here with you and Mr. feathers over there."

"Don't fuck with me. That's all." I snap angrily, my eyes showing a fountain of hate.

1970310>>1967250

He just tries to ignore you and starts to walk around, examining the room closely.

I walk around, irritated and angry, wanting to get this over with.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12