RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 449 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 449
Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell and Maria went into adjacent rooms, trying on clothes and shoes and setting aside the ones that they liked. "You know..." Maria started. "We can put our new clothes on after buying them, pack up the rest in our bags, then maybe head out to a restaurant?" Spell nodded, though she couldn't be seen. "I'd love to treat you sweethearts to dinner." She said in her natural seductive purr.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1768209quill aslo got into a changing booth. She as she decied on cloaths most of them warm colors of course. The cloaths where a little strange but she loved them so much

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Anything from the stallions?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1768304 A young teen age stallion was trying to be quite as he peaked though the crakes if the changing rooms. When he saw the goddess like mares he started to drool a little.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell and Maria didn't seem to notice the stallion yet, still naked and deciding which clothes to try on. Spell's large rump and wide hips were in full view, her wide hips swinging and her rump just slightly jiggling, while Maria's breasts, a G cup and perfectly perky, were sitting on her chest and bouncing slightly with every movement.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1768519 "ahh-haa." The young stallion said absentmindedly. He had a heavy nose bleed but he didn't seem to care. Quills looked at the sorce of the sound, and properly screamed and and covered herself.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The stallion was knocked back by a push of magic, and Spell was standing over him with a tee shirt and a pair of cargo pants on. "What the hell do you think you're doing here?!" She growled, her green eyes staring down fiercely at the stallion while Maria held Quill to comfort her.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1768699 "I-I-I" he stammered before he noticed that the way she was staning really showed her chest off. "Oh-oh-oh." He smile a pervy grin as he drooled a little.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell's bare heel came down hard on his sternum, her growling voice becoming louder. "You little pervert!" She gave him a hard backhand across the face, then a return stroke on the other cheek.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1768781 this only seemed to get him more blissed out. "Yes ma'am" he said in an out of breath manner. He even dared to wink and lick his lips at her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

That earned him a fist to his nose, causing his nose to bleed and the cartilage to bend. The mare stood up and used her magic to toss the stallion back against the wall. "I am going to rip your eyes out if you do not turn and get your skinny little ass out of this store!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1768951 He nodded holding his hand to his nose as he skedalddled out if there.
"Lets get out before any other pervy stallions show up." Quill said looking a little shaken.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell quickly paid for their clothes, then let each of them slip into whatever they chose to wear. Spell wore the simple tee shirt and jeans and sneakers she wore now, while Maria had a blouse and a knee-length skirt on, as well as some nice slip-on shoes.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1769119 quill wore a bright yellow long sleeve button up top along with her new loctet and bright orange pants that hugged the tone limbs. And high heels of the same shade

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell led her lovers out of the mall and down to a nice little restaurant, a pizzeria. After they had sat down at a booth, a waiter came by and set down some menus. To his credit, he didn't try to flirt with the goddess-like mares. "And what will we having tonight?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1769169 "umm just something simple, and I just want water to drink." She said neverously. She looked to her marefriend's for approval.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria had sat beside Quill to comfort her, while Spell sat across from them. The former nodded as Spell said "Just a cheese pizza, large. Some orange juice for me." Maria smiled and said "Hot chocolate, please." The waiter left with their orders, leaving Maria to wrap her arm around Quill's waist and hold her close. Spell reached across and held Maria's other hand lovingly.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1769271 (Lilith should come in.) quill smiled And snuggled up to maria and waited for there order to come. She though about about how lucky she was that she came into a home with three ponies ready to love her so readily

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Um.... I said that Spell was across from them in the other booth seat. Quill can snuggle up to Maria, but Spell is a no-go.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1769595 (allright, it is done)

Craterfist
Group Admin

The waiter arrived with a large cheese pizza and their drinks, setting them down and scampering off to another table. Maria and Spell happily took slices and began eating, with the former still snuggled up with Quill as she ate.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1769668 (so no Lilith)
Quill smiled happily as she took a alice but she seemed unsure on his exactly to eat it. she actually prodded it with a fork a couple times

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria looked curiously at Quill. "Oh, right. You eat it like this, honey." She said, holding the pizza in her hands and tsking a small bite. Spell smiled at her two marefriends, letting her eyes wander over their beautiful bodies.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1770037 quill smiled and did as Maria had shown. She bit off a peace and started to chew. She found the taste to be more amazing then she ever could have hoped.
Meanwhile at home: Cobalt was trying to charm his pants so the lumps of his oversized genitals wounding show. He was managing but only just.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Why would he want to hide such wonderfully sized endowments? Of course, the next size up is soccer balls, just so you're aware. :raritywink:]

Spell and Maria moved onto their second slices, sipping their drinks and eating happily. They were quite content, with Maria placing soft kisses on Quill's cheek every now and then.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1770210 (who says he wants to? It's just social acceptable that he does so. And his wings are already to his ankles so I think we can lock him.)
Quill takes another bite and discovers that when she pulls away she can cause a stream of ooey gooey cheese to content her to the pizza

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I thought he wanted them to get as big as possible? One more dose, and they go past his feet by a few inches. He can then use them as a bed for himself and his three mares.]

Maria giggled and kept eating, while Spell had finished and was sipping her juice lazily, waiting patiently for her lovers to finish. "Mmmmm...... Good pizza....."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1770374 (ok, one more does)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You still need to respond.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1770374 Quill giggles happily and took a swig of water before she started to gorge herself on the remaining silices. Onivously begin looked away for two thousand years can give someone a wicked hunger.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Oh, come on, you can do better than that.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria set Quill on her lap, stroking her mane and holding the alicorn lovingly. The waiter returned with the bill and a blush on his cheeks. Spell paid for the meal, then stood up and giggled. "Come on, you two. We can cuddle at home."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1771519 quill smiles and puts his hand on Maria's cheeck as she carefully gets up and brushes of the bits of food that where on her cloaths. As they exited she tried to give a slurty smile to spell.
(Skip to home?)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1771519 quill smiles and puts his hand on Maria's cheeck as she carefully gets up and brushes of the bits of food that where on her cloaths. As they exited she tried to give a slurty smile to spell.
(Skip to home?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

The three mares came into their home, holding each other's hands and smiling widely. Maria and Spell shared a quick kiss, the unicorn's hand slipping under Maria's shirt to feel her breasts. "Mmmm..... Let's take this upstairs...." Spell began leading her lovers upstiars to the bed, looing around for Cobalt as they did so.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1771539 cobalt is still trying to charm his pants in the bedroom. When he hears his mares enter he uses his magical sight to view there new outfits. "Thouse are good styles for you. Cobalt commented
Quill blushes but try's to say, "you look good to babe." In her most sultry voice.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria and Spell come up on either side of Cobalt, kissing his cheeks. The unicorn snuck a hand down and rubbed Cobalt's grapefruit-sized testes. "Why would you want to hide these, love? They're gorgeous. Stallions would envy you....." Maria was silently kissing his chest and neck.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1771554 cobalt smile and chuckles. "I know love, but some would deem it social inappropriate for me to walk about with my pants bluging, everywhere."
Quill came up form behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and slid her hands down to his sheath to try and coax his member out of it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria gently began pulling his pants off, with Maria lifting his shirt off and tossing it aside. Soell then took off his underwear, leaving him naked. The two mares quickly shed all their clothes, snuggling up to their stallion. "Want us to take care of you, baby?" Maria asked with a loving smile.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1771585 quill had also began to undo her button up shirt revealing she nearly too smiley face bra.
Cobalt was smiling as he said. "I would love for you to take care or me.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Check your wording in that post. Actually, I'm kinda getting bored of this thread. Did you wanna do something else?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1771667 (sigh* I dunno... What sort of story line would you like to do?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Gimme some time to think.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1771699 (should I just delete this thread ?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[If you want. I'm just bored with this, and I have no new ideas.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1772368 (ok it was fun RPing with you we should make a new tread soon)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[The problem is that you don't contribute enough to the RP. I'm doing most of the work.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1772431 (I know...I'm sorry... I guess that I shouldn't try to RP any more since a. I'm no good at it and b. all it seems to do is distract me form writing... But I'm just a little saddened by the fact that, not RPing is most likely the best option for me.)

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 449