RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 449 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 449
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Cobalt, A strong looking blue alicorn, lays in a hospital bed. A bandage, soaked with blood and tears. He had lost his sight when his eyes where slashed out by a burglar he was trying to stop. Now the nurses and doctors where trying to treat his wound and keep his spirits up.

Craterfist
Group Admin

A soft, pleasant voice sounded from his left, indicating a mare's presence. "Um... hello?" She called. The mare was around five foot nine inches tall, with some plain traveling clothes and a pair of leather shoes on her feet. Her coat was a soft white, as was her long, flowing mane and tail. She was wearing a white cloak around her shoulders, one made with tough leather on the outside and soft wool on the inside. On her back was a large backpack, full of all her possessions. "I heard s-somepony got hurt.... I w-was stopping in to get a sprained ankle l-looked at..." It was clear that she wasn't used to talking to other ponies.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1716950 Cobalt his head toward the mare out of habit, but he gave a sigh of disappointment when he remembered he could see this mare. She could have been the most beautiful pony in the world and he wouldn't know it. He was a good five inches taller than her but she couldn't due to the blankets that covered his lower half.
"I'm a pitiful sight aren't I..." He said, giving a week smiles which quickly fadded.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed, placing her soft, slender hand on his shoulder. "It think you're strong for not giving up." She said confidently. She was good at giving comfort and kindness, especially to those who were kind back. "I'm Maria. What's your name?" She seemed to have grown a bit more comfortable and confident.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

The muscular stallion smiles, when he feels her hand on his shoulder. "My name is Cobalt, and I am glad for you support Maria...I wish I could see you...I sure that your a beautiful mare." He said as he put a gentle hand on her hand.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Past-tense, please.]

Maria smiled and gently took Cobalt's hand in her own. She placed his palm on her soft cheek, holding it there and looking at his face with her stunning blue eyes. "Does this help?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1717530 Cobalt nodded, and moved his thumb in a stroking her manner across the top of her hand the warmth of his hand on her check made him feel happy and forget the situation he was in for a moment. (a nurse should come in to change the bandages.

Craterfist
Group Admin

A nurse came in and cleared her throat, holding up a tray of gauze and bandages. "I hate to interrupt the moment, but I need to change the bandages." Maria nodded and stood back, letting the nurse move in. She worked swiftly and efficiently, changing the bandages and leaving within a minute. Maria had not see what condition his eyes were in. She sat back down and held Cobalt's hand to her cheek again.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1717689 Cobalt once more started to stroke her check again. Cobalt's doctor had stitched slash shut but it still bleed form time to time. He had deiced that he would always were a blind fold or bandages to hide the disfiguring scare. Although he would require help by some pony to put it on in the morning due to blindness

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria cooed and hummed softly at the comforting touch, her own hand going to Cobalt's cheek. "So.... How long do you have to be in here?" She asked. She wanted to stay with her new friend, but she still had to look for her mother. It was what she had been doing since she was six, after all.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1717874 "a week or so," Cobalt says as he slowly slides his hand away form her check, "Tell let me go when they take the stitches out." Oh how he wish he could spend all his time with this kind sweet mare, but unfortunately the nurses will shoo her out of the hospital soon.
(perhaps her mother will be admitted to hospital and be placed in the bed next to Cobalts)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Lilith is a banshee, and they're all good at archery and medicine. It's instinctual. So I'm not sure why she would come in for a sprained ankle. Maria had come in just because she was unsure of her own skills. She would have been fine if she had treated herself. She had treated herself before, she was always unsure of her skills, though.]

Maria smiled and bent down, giving Cobalt a hug. A week was good. She could stay a week. "I'll visit everyday." She said quietly into his ear. It was then that a nurse came in. "Excuse me, miss, but visiting hours are over." Maria nodded and stood up, walking back out the door and calling "Good night, Cobalt!" Over her shoulder.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

"Good Night Maria!" When he herd her exit the room Cobalt smiled and put his hands behind his head and reclined into his soft hospital bed and sighed contently and drempt of when she would return tomorrow. (gtg I'll try to think up ways to introduce Lilith while cutting pepers)

Craterfist
Group Admin

When the next morning came, Maria hadn't returned yet. It wasn't visiting hours, though, so it seemed Cobalt would have to wait a little longer. A nurse had brought him some scrambled eggs and haybacon for breakfast, making sure he was awake so he didn't knock anything over trying to reach for it.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Cobalt ate his breakfast while he was still in a daydream about Maria. He imagined and remained her five times over in the course of an hour. Cobalt tried to be as independent as he could as he went about the necessitates of life, but failed miserably. He wanted to say no to having a nurse help bathe him but after convincing that he wanted to presentable as possible for Maria, he consented to have a nurse help him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

After he had been cleaned by a kind nurse and redressed, it was around an hour before the sound of soft footsteps sounded beside him. "Hey there." Maria said, grinning and sitting down on the edge of the bed. She made sure his hand was placed on her shoulder so he knew where she was. She was a light little pony, so she didn't sink down on the edge of the bed much.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1719672 Cobalt smiles when he hears her and feels her shoulder. "I am so glad you are here...when your here its like I've never lost anything... Can you do me a favor? I need you to describe yourself to me just so i have the mental picture"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria blushed slightly and nodded, taking off her backpack and setting it down next to the bed. "Well, um.... I'm five foot nine, I'm pretty slim, and my fur and mane are both white. My mane is long and straight, and my eyes are a deep blue. I wear a white cloak all the time.... It was my mother's...." She took off the cloak and put it in Cobalt's hand so he could feel it. It was made of a tough but flexible leather, with soft wool lining the inside. She refrained from giving any sort of sexual description, since she never was a very lewd kind of mare. That, and she had a bit of an embarrassing secret she was hiding.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1719763 "It feels nice... you mother must be such a nice mare to have given you this." Cobalt said as he sat up in bed. "And by the way it sounds, you are quite the beautiful mare." He said as he held out the cloak for her to take back.
(what if Lilith deiced to sing for ponies in the hospital to cheer there spirits)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Maybe. I want there to be some build-up.]

Maria sighed sadly, slipping back into her cloak. "It wasn't given to me. I'm still looking for my mother. I come from very, very far south. My tribe was destroyed when I was six. My mother left this on the northern gate post, with a note that read "find me" in the inside pocket. I'm twenty nine, and I'm still looking." The mare finished her tale and sighed, hanging her head.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1719861 (It could be like his very last day in the hospital)
"Oh...I so sorry...." Cobalt put his hands in his lap and he hung his head. What could he say to that. He was never in a potions like that. He began to tear up, but his tears were immediately absorbed by the bandages. He wished he could do something to make up to her. Then when his thoughts turned to how they will most probably never see each other again after he left the hospital he became even more sorrowful.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[That's not build-up. They still won't know about her until she actually shows up.]

Maria slowly turned and pulled Cobalt into a hug, needing a shoulder to cry on. She missed her mother. It hurt every day when she couldn't hear her mother's sweet voice and feel her touch. When her condition was discovered after her birth, Maria's mother still loved the little mare with everything she had. She was loved and cared for and protected by her mother every day. "I m-miss her..." She sobbed, holding the alicorn tightly in her arms as she sonbed into his shoulder.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1719967 Cobalt then unfolded his wings int order to wrap her int them. He had quite the impressive wing span. A good estamet would be in the range of then to fifteen feet, They where soft and warm like a down filled comforter fresh out of the wash.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria cooed as she felt the massive wings wrap around her, and she shed her cloak so she could feel their softness through her shirt. Her large breasts, at least a DD-cup, were extremely perky. She had absolutely no need for a bra whatsoever except so her nipples didn't show through her shirt. Her chest pressed a little bit into Cobalt's, but she didn't notice as she relaxed.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1720064 Cobalt was extremely relaxed as he held her close, he felt her breasts press against his peck and he blushed. He desperately hoped that he didn't get and erection while holding this kind mare in his wings. He didn't want her to think all he wanted was to take advantage of her sexually

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria eeped as she felt blood flowing into a certain part of herself from the warmth of Cobalt's body, and she quickly turned herself away. "Sorry! Gods, I hate this thing so much...." The mare had something very embarrassing between her legs. All Cobalt had to do was reach out and touch it to feel what it was, or ask and, to Maria's embarrassment, have her explain. Either way, she's embarrassed.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1720140 "What Is It Maria?" He said as he put a hand on her shoulder. "If it's something that embarrasses you I swear I won't judge you or laugh at you." Cobalt was concerned about Maria. He didn't want this mare to feel uncomfortable with him, or to be drived away by something he did wrong

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria sighed and reached out, taking Cobalt's hand. She placed it on her groin, where the feeling of a very large, erect stallionhood could be felt. Stallions would be overly proud with a shaft like this. "I was born with it. My mother didn't care about it in the slightest. She loved me so much, and she would take care of me every day...." The herm mare felt more tears fall, and she found herself laying down on the hospital bed, curled up in her cloak and wishing that she could see her mother again.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1720273 Cobalt once again took her in his wings and held her close. "If your mother loves you like this then I will too." He said as he placed a kiss into the crook of her neck. He decided he really did love this mare. An although he was already well established here in Trottingham, he would write to her every day while she was on her travels looking for her mother and would always have his door open to her if she ever passed thought these parts again,

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria looked up with a slightly confused, but hopeful expression, her hands going around Cobalt's back as he laid with her. "Y-you mean.... you..... me?" She sounded surprised that a stud like Cobalt would pick Maria of all ponies. She didn't think of herself as attractive, mainly because she never had a reason to talk to anypony. She smiled and laid with the alicorn, snuggling into his chest and letting her large erection throb in her pants. She didn't care. He didn't care, so she wouldn't either.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1720382 "I will love you with all my heart." He said as he leaned in and kissed her again. "And I swear, I will support you in your journies as you try to find you mother." Not really caring either way, he let his own member press against hers thought the thin material of the hospital gown.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare cried tears of joy, holding Cobalt tightly as if she was afraid of letting go. She was afraid that, if she let go, it would just be a dream. She wanted him so much, and she wanted to be loved. "Um.... C-can we see if you could go home a l-little earlier?" Maria wanted to spend time with this wonderful stallion.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1720544 I don't see why not Cobalt said smiling. He couldn't wait to bring this lovely mare home with him. He couldn't wait to love, and be loved. Perhaps in the privacy of his own home they could "experiment" a little. (what kind of build-up do you want?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, she has to be mentioned. She is a completely white mare like Maria, except her mane is curly, she's five foot eleven, with a bit smaller breasts but more curves. She has amber eyes and a beautiful voice. Of course, banshees can mimic just about any sound or voice they hear, so that's easy. Maria's mother has a fiery temperament; if you mess with her, you will regret it.]

Maria smiled and slowly stood up, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be right back." Making sure her erection was down, she went into the dcotor's office. "Hello? I'd like to see if Cobalt could get an early release? I was going to help him around his house."

[Write what the doctor says. It would be convenient for the plot if he could leave right away, but think, what could the doctor say that would be best for the plot?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1720703 the doctor looked up at the mare form his paper work. "If you sign off that you can care for Mr. Cobalt 24/7 I guess I could release him into your care in good conscience." He then went over to a filing cabint and pulled out a form. "Fill this out and we can get his release papers in order by tomarrow."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria quickly signed all the papers, grinning excitedly as she went back to Cobalt's room and pulled him into a hug. She was squealing like an excited filly. "I got you set up to leave tomorrow!" The normally shy mare had a reason to be excited as she laid down on the bed and snuggled up with the alicorn.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1721446 cobalt smiled happily. "That's great!" He said as he put his wings around her.
Jus then a nurse came in and noticed some Maria's more striking features. She also new a mare quite simalar ."Excuse me miss, I hate to interupt anything but I had to observe that you look a lot like a singer we have come to the hospital ever other week. Perhaps you know her, she is all
White like you but has a curly mane and is a bit taller too."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria sat up with wide eyes, her mouth opening and closing in a silent stammer. After a minute or two, she found her voice. "I-is..... her name.... L-Lilith?" She asked nervously, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1721808 "yeah that sounds like it so you do know here?" The nurse asked. Cobalt reared himself up. "Maria? Is she who I think it is?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria was smiling and crying tears of joy, standing up from the bed. "Th-that's my mother..... Oh, gods, that's my mother! Wen does she come in!?" She asked frantically, eager to find her mother and finally bring her twenty year journey to an end.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1721866 she performes
In the longue on the first floor in about." She checks a clock. "Five minutes. Ma'am I suggest you hurry or they won't let you in!"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria was already sprinting down the halls, down the stairs to the first lobby and stumbling into the lounge. There she was. Her mother, standing there before her with the same expression on her own face. The mare was wearing a purple shirt and a white skirt to compliment her fur, as well as a pair of slip-on shoes. They stared at each other in disbelief, their brains catching up with the situation. Eventually, they threw themselves into each other's arms, crying silent tears of joy as the mother and daughter were at last reunited. Lilith began to sing, but it was not a song in normal Equestrian. It was in a language old and forgotten, a song of a fairy tale. She sang it quietly into her daughter's ear, sitting down in a chair and pulling the slim mare onto her lap. Lilith held her daughter in the same way as she did when Maria was young, stroking her back and nuzzling the top of her head.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1721928 cobalt tried to follow her as best he could. Be unfountitly tiger separated and cobalt was forced to wander blindly for a while before a nurse led him back to his room

Craterfist
Group Admin

Sometime later, the sound of two sets of footsteps sounded as Maria and her mother entered Cobalt's room, the former sitting down on the bed and placing a kiss on Cobalt's lips. "Cobalt, sweetie? This is my mother, Lilith." The older mare smiled and placed a hand on Cobalt's shoulder. "Hello, dear. From what my daughter told me, you've been quite kind to her."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

"Well it really is no big deal" Cobalt said as he reached back to strach the bach of his head but acttently knocked her Maria in the head. "S-sorry," He said nervously as he tried to minimize himself.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria rubbed he back of her head with a soft smile, placing a kiss on his cheek. "It's okay." Maria stood up from the bed and hugged her mother again, still overjoyed by finding her so quickly. "Look at you..." Lilith mused. "All grown up.... So beautiful...." The two mares spent the next minute just hugging, doing everything they could to catch up after the past twenty years.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1723892 Cobalt deiced to get his outfit read for tomorrow. Two leather boots, a long black leather coat, a balck tee and jeans. He listened a little to there conversation as fumbled around with his cloaths

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1723892 (What sort of rps are you in currently?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Be. Patient. I'm doing this for you, not for me.]

Maria sat down with him on the bed again, while Lilith sat down in a chair. The little white mare placed a soft kiss on Cobalt's lips, her hands rubbing across his chest. "You're so handsome...." she breathed, taking in his muscular body. "I'm surprised other mares haven't chased after you yet...."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1724162 (I sorry I will be paitent)
:"I'm not quite the most social pony... I guess that's the reason you not stormed by stallions, am I right" Cobalt said and he brought her closer to her. and felt the contorts of her back and abdomen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 449