RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 449 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 449
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1753858 "I sleep well thank you." He said before bringing them both in close with his wings and giving them each a kiss. "Spell when do you to go back to your shop? And Maria, his do you think your mother will react to spell?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and said "As long as I'n loved and safe, she's open to things. If we all talk to her about it, she'll be fine. You remember what she said, right?" Spell smiled and, with a sincere tone, said "I'll make sure you're loved, baby. No matter what, this will be a house of love, not just mindless sex." Maria seemed very thankful for that as the unicorn added "Well, it's still the same day, and tomorrow is Sunday, so I have tomorrow off. We can do whatever you guys would like tonight." Maria and Spell kept themselves wrapped up in the blanket-like wings, their amazingly sexy bodies pressed up to Cobalt's muscular body.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1753973 Cobalt sighed and leaned back and and sighed. "I love you two..." He said as held them close. "I'm still so tired...."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria and Spell placed soft kisses on his cheeks, then on each other's lips. "Well," Spell started. "Just relax. Maria and I are going to spend some time together, okay baby?" The equally voluptuous mare smiled and nodded, and the two mares climbed off the bed, walking into the shower. They admired each other's bodies, loving the results.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1755112 Cobalt sighed he was so tried but yet, sleep did not come. He got out of the bed and stumbled over to the closet and opened it, besides his cloaths there was a cane made of silver and black wood. Also up on a shelve above has a ancient, leather bound book. He grabbed both and also a jacket in with which he hides his nakedness.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[What's in the can? And what's the book?]

Maria and Spell came out of the shower ten minutes later, wearing their robes as the walked up to Cobalt eith concerned expressions. "Honey?" Maria asked. "What's wrong?" Spell seemed to be silently asking to remove the jacket, wanting to see their stud of a stsllion naked again. "We can help you relax...." The unicorn purred.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1755471 ( it's a cane. Your going to see soon enough)
"No, please.." He said as he ran his hand across the cover of the book. It had and odd gold design on the front. a triangle, but where it's corns should be there were small circles. "I was given this book for my 18th birthday. I don't know who gave it to me. I never read it, I never even opened it… now when it is impossible for me to even read the fisrt letter on the first page. I find myself more motivated then I've even been to learn what these pages hold."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell smiled and laid her hand over his, while Maria gently led him to the bed. "I can read it to you." Spell offered, while Maria quietly removed Cobalt's cloak and gently laid him back on the bed. "We have all the time in the world." Maria said, nuzzling the stallion while Spell snuggled up to his other side.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1756825 Cobalt sighed and relaxed a litte. "Perhaps it could be best if you did read it too me... I would slate my curiousity at least."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria snuggled herself up to her stallion and laid on her back, letting her large, perky breasts sit atop her torso. She reached over and took Cobalt's hand, moving it so it went under her arms and onto her bosom. She want Cobalt to be happy, and with wonderful bodies like the two mare's possessed, this would certainly be an effective way. Spell had snuggled up to his other side, moving Cobalt's other hand onto her wide, curvy hips and large, perky rump. The unicorn opened the book and began reading from the first page.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1757829 Cobalt smiled as he felt his hands rest on his mare fondible areas. But a sudden and furious turning of the books pages made him jump. It was as though a strong gust of wind had made the pages turn by themselfs. The book can to rest on the center fold of the pages. A blinding gloden light shot out of the crease of the pages. And grew brighter and brighter until every pony had to advert there eyes when the light finally subdued a golden alicorn with a long gloden gown and golden hair stood in the midst of the room.
When she caught sight if the blue stallion laying in the bed she stammered. "S-Sirius?"
"I'm sorry who?" Cobalt asked with a frightened and confused tone.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria and Spell quickly put their robes back on, and Maria spoke up first. "Cobalt, honey, there's an alicorn standing near the bed. She's colored gold." Spell was unsure of how to react, though the two mares were waiting for anything to happen between their stallion and this strange new mare.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1757983 the gold alicorn hung her head. "I'm sorry if I interrupted something or said something wrong... It just that...cobalt, right?.... He looks like someone I used to know..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria and Spell looked at each other, then back to the mare. Maria spoke up. "What's your name?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1758236 "golden quill" she was hanging her head and fiddling with her hands. She seemed a little... Distant... As though her heart was broken.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria reached her hand out, as did Spell. The two mares were offering to pull the alicorn onto the bed with them. "Would you at least like to rest with us?" Spell offered.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1758348 Quill sighed and rested her hands gently in the other mares. "I'm sorry if my appearance seemed strange to you but you see, long ago I had come down with a deadly disease. I was inches form death when Sirius, the stallion that I loved, persevered my life force within the pages of that book. I able to remain alive and love him to the end of his his days, I even bore him two daughters... But that was so long ago and there probibly long dead. The winds of time did not destroy me because I still was persevered in the book. I rested there for nearly two thousand years before I was came back out to night.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell thought over what Quill had said. "So, do you still have thr disease now, or are you fine so long as the book is safe? We'd like to help, if we can." Maria nodded her agreement, looking between her two lovers silently.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1758462 "as long as the book remains undamaged I am presevered." Quill said as she thouches the book. The book starts to change at her thouch, it looks crisp and fresh like it was bound only yesterday.
Cobalt a had once again put on his jacket listing to his mare intently

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell nodded and slid the book into the drawer. "Well, it's safe here, Miss Quill. What do you plan to do now?" Maria looked about the room quietly. "I wouldn't mind if you stayed here with us for a while." Spell nodded her agreement, and both mares looked to Cobalt.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1758532 "I would be allright with it," cobalt said shrugging a little.
Quill once again hug her head, but of embrassment not of sorrow this time. "Thank you all, you three are very kind." She was a curvy mare but her chest and rump where nearly flat. Her gown clung tightly around her body and her mane was so long it when past the base of her tail.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell's magic gently lifted Quill up and laid her on the bed, where she and Maria snuggled up to her and smiled warmly. "We like to cuddle a lot." Maria said quietly. Spell gave a flirty smile. "I hope you don't mind..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1758706 "n-no that's quitie allright." Quill said as her cheecks became bright red. These mares where unlike any others she had before seen, any stallion would be powerless to these goddesses of beauty.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria and Spell looked back to Cobalt. He had become a god of love himself. He was every mare's dream stallion; kind, muscular, and very well-endowed. Spell gave a seductive smile. "Would you like to be like us, Quill? It's quite easy. You see, my marefriend here is a herm, and both of them have magic semen. Would you like for them to fill you up? You'll get very well-endowed like us...."

[Should their breast milk have any effects?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1758797 (perhaps spells should be)
Quill blushed heavily "I-I'm not really sure... I guess it would be nice... And maybe having another relationship could lessen the enduring sting of Sirius' death."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[What effects should happen?]

Maria and Spell smiled, taking their robes off as the unicorn gently lifted Quill's dress up and over her head, tossing it aside. Maria laid back and let her sock-covered shaft grow to full length, twitching eagerly as a drop of precum leaked from the tip. Spell gently coaxed the alicorn to the twitching member. "It's alright, dear. Maria here likes it slow, so go at whatever pace you'd like for this. We're here to make each other feel loved and safe."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1758873 (perhaps it should undo the semens effects perhaps it should just be a lesser verson)
Quill was blushing heavily she still had a set of under cloaths on but she Obiviously felt exposed. Cobalt came over as stroked her back and wings trying to clam her down.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[It can undo the effects, sure. Spell can lock their forms, though, so nothing will change them beyond how they are already.]

Maria smiled reassuringly at Quill as Spell crawled up next to the alicorn and massaged her shoulders. "It's okay, sweetheart. We have all the time in the world. If you want, we can do this later, or not at all."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1759067 (I want Cobalt's wings to be as large as they can, the females can be locked)
Quill sighs before taking off her last few artificial a of clothing and postioned herself over Maria's Member.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[As Cobalt's wings will get larger, his muscles will get bigger and stronger, and his balls and member will get larger as well.]

Maria looked up as her member pointed up at Quill's anus, reaching up to place a hand on the alicorn's chest. "Do you want me to put it in there, or do you want to use your mouth? Whatever is most comfortable for you."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1759258 "this will be fine... Quill said as she slowly lowered herself onto her member. She bit her lip as she felt the exposed tip push into her. A small moan escaped her as she felt it push its way deeper into her. Her mare hood was already glisting in arousal.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned as she felt her sock-covered member slide into Quill's plot, reaching a hand up to the alicorn's cheek. "Mmmm..... That's wonderful..... Go however fast you like..." She cooed, smiling blissfully at Quill.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1759530 quill nodded and started rasing and dropping her hips in a steady walking pace. He wings outstretched showing an average wing span, not near as impressive as Cobalt's but that will soon change.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned happily, her hands on Quill's hips while Spell grabbed the buttplug and the milker. She snuggled up to Cobalt and put the milker on him, turning it on and letting the machine pleasure him.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1759686 Cobalt groaned as he felt the section if the penis milker acted on his large shaft.
Quills nipples where like pebbles because they where so hard. She gently started to increase the tempo of her hip movments.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Spell contented herself to lock Cobalt in a deep kiss, while Maria began thrusting her hips up in time with Quill's. "Ohhhh, yeah..... That's wonderful......" She moaned.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1759851 quill squealed happily and squirted a jet of female love jucies onto Maria's abdomen.
Cobalt kissed spell back deeply as he felt for the power knob on thee milker

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria groaned and released her seed into Quill's plot, filling her up unti she had a good size bulge in her abdomen. Spell turned up the suction power on the milker, kissing the studly stallion deeply and pressing her breasts to his chest.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1760013 quill smiled happily and let herself rest on Maria's belly, using her breasts and a perky pillow.
The higher setting brought about Cobalts release within a few moments. He shot so much seed into the machine one was could be worried that the tank could over flow

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria gently removed her member and put the buttplug in, then shifted Quill into a sitting position. Spell turned off the milker and looked over to Quill, holding up the machine. "Alright, sweetheart. Just put your lips around the spout and drink up." The couple gallons of seed inside the machine would make Quill look several months pregnant if she drank it all.

[You can describe how much she's changed with the moon rises, since it's only the beginning of sunset. She'll be similar to Spell and Maria, I assume.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1760419 quill starts glupping down all the seed she was given. Her belly was slowly inflated until she looked like a mare ready to give birth at any moment. Then bloated and sluggish she feel back onto Maria and began to sleep.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria and Spell laid with Quill, the former using her big, perky breasts as pillows. Spell cuddled up with the two mares, kissing them both on the cheek as the three fell asleep. When the moon rose into the sky a few hours later, Maria and Spell awoke, sharing a kiss before looking down at Quill.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1760565 Quill breasts had expanded to a D cup breasts and her wing stretched all the way down to the length of her mane, there by covering her rump. There mares would have to move her wings to see how cute her backside had grown.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria and Spell gently moved the wings aside, wanting to see how big her once-flat rump had become.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1760663 round and bodacious, her rump had grown to a size in between Maria's and Spells. Stallions would love to just stair at it all day long even when it was covered by her swishy tail.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[It seems we have three mares with goddess-like beauty. If they went out shopping together, I wonder how much the stallions would want to get a piece of them...?]

Maria and Spell grinned at the large rump, seeing that it was in that tiny size difference between Spell's and Maria's. The two mare's placed a kiss on each of her butt cheeks, wondering what kind of reaction they would get.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1760727 (meany, and cobalt would break and or sever the hand of the stallion that would dare lay a finger onto one of his mares)

Quill gasped in her sleep but just mubbled and turns to cobalt and starts nuzzling his side in her sleep.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, let's see what happens if the three mares go out by themselves.]

Maria and Spell smiled and gave a soft high-five, standing up and walking together into the shower. The two had grown quite fond of each other, and they moved like mirror images. Their similarly built bodies made it seem even more so. The two mares showered together, admiring each other's bodies and spending some time passionately making out under the hot water.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1761075 quill awoke when she heard the hot water. Quitely she left the side of the male alicorn and went to investigate.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The shower was running in the bathroom, and the two beautiful mares were snuggling under the shower water. They looked up at Quill with blushes, but Spell had a sultry grin on her face. "Hey there, sexy. Wanna join us?" She held open the curtain invitingly.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 449