RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 449 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 449
Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria laid back on the bed, letting the milker pleasure her large endowment. She was quickly being brought to her release. Not that she minded. After another minute, her shaft spasamed and released a large amount of her seed, which was vacuumed up into thr tank. Maria shut the machine off, then went downstairs. She returned with a couple of empty cups, her flaccid member swinging between her legs. She didn't want to tuck it back into her sheath yet. The mare set one glass under the spout of thre milker, then held down the button. Her fresh semen flowed out of the spout and into thr cup, filling it up. Maria took a sip with a blush and a smile. "Mmm.... Try this, honey." She held out the cup of her musky seed with a smile.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1740893 "hmm?" Cobalt slid the penatrible toy off his impressive shaft and sat it down to the side of the bed. He then felt out into the air for what she was trying to give him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Oh, that was lazy. She's holding it up right next to him. He has no clamboring to do, and he still has a dragoness toy on his shaft.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1741179 (sorry I was a bit distracted.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria set the glass in his hands, smiling and kissing his cheek. "Fresh from the milker. Tell me what you think, baby." The mare snuggled up with her stallion, sliding her sock-covered member back into her sheath.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1741337 he took a sip of the cum and he was pleasantly surprised by its taste. "MMM it's good!" He said as he started to chug it down.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You know I hate the word "cum" unless it's used as precum.]

Maria giggled and moved the milker over, holding it and offering the faucet to his lips. "Just wrap your lips around that and hold down the button, hon. You'll get all of it." The mare went back to stroking her marehood, still needing to release from her lady parts.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1741414 ((I'm sorry!!!))
Cobalt nodded and proceeded to cuck down all the musky seed that had accumulated in the tank of the milker. When he was nearly to the end of the steam of semen. He stomach was bluging a little and could feel
It swishing in his stomach. Suddenly feeling very tired and bloated he lays down on the bed to rest.
(What if all he seed he ingested had sexy side effects for him?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[What effects did you have in mind?]

Maria set all the toys aside off the bed, curling up next to Cobalt in the sheets. The sun would be up soon, so sleeping mow would wake them around 10:00 AM or so. "Love you..." She muttered, rubbing his back lovingly.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1741574 (largeness of member, softness of wings, muscles, just enchanching his male attractiveness . You can surprise me if you want)
Cobalt manages too pull-up the comforters and mubbled "good night." Before losing all trace of coniousness.
(I'm going to bed ga, night)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Size of member, yes. Muscles, probably. His wings could become bigger and softer. His balls could also increase in size.]

Maria awoke a few hours later, feeling warm and content with herself. The mare sat up and scratched her back, smiling as she felt her wool-encased member moving about in its sheath. "Mmmm..... Morning, hon...."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1741640 Cobalt's long shaft was is the process of escaping its sheath as he trew off his covers. Some
Changes had befallen him in the night it seemed. His testes had swollen to the size of base balls, and his folding wings on his back could reach all the way down to his tail where they could only reach the small of his back before. His member had now fully escaped the sheath but it was still falcid. But even like this it was noticibly longer and gerthyer

Craterfist
Group Admin

[That's a little much for just one transformation.....]

Maria had laid herself back down on the bed, her flaccid, sock-covered member hanging out from its sheath. The sock did appear quite warm and soft, and Maria seemed quite comfortable as she closed her eyes again.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1742959 (sorry:twiblush:)
Cobalt clucked and broght her over to him with his wings. "How bought he we a round before starting our day.... I wounded how that socked member of yours would feel inside me..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria eeped as she felt the giant wings caress her body. "Whoa! Did.... did your wings get bigger?" She looked at Cobalt's shaft, seeing it longer and thicker. Maria stared at it, then back to herself. "Does our semen have an effect on each other's bodies?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1743000 "hun?" cobalt suddenly became aware of his own parts and back away form Maria a little. "This is... Strange."

Craterfist
Group Admin

M>>1743041
Maria smiled at him, snuggling up under his giant wing with a smile. "The same thing happened to me, remember? my breasts got a little bigger, my hips a little wider...." She looked at him again. "It seemed to have a much more intense reaction on you, though."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1743067 "perhaps it's because I injested it the effects were increased" he hypothesized. He then leaned down and nuzzled her. "It's going to be hell perning these things"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[The small intestine abosrbs nutrients, so his hypothesis is pretty sound. But certain substances like alcohol can pass through the anal walls into someone's body without being filtered by the liver, whereas everything orally ingested will be filtered by the liver. Funny how that works, huh?]

Maria giggled and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Mmmm..... I wouldn't mind helping you.... They're so soft.... Say, do you mind if I... um.... try ingesting yours?" The mare grabbed the penis milker from next to the bed, smiling at the blind alicorn hopefully.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1743825 "if you really want to..." Cobalt said with reluctance in his voice. " I honestly think your perfect the way you are...but who am I to say no to you if you really want to."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria giggled and gently slipped the cup onto the tip of Cobalt's erect shaft, turning the machine on and snuggling up to him. "Relax, baby. I just love how it feels. I promise that I'll always be me." The mare let the machine pleasure her lover, using her hands to massage his shoulders.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1744245 cobalt sighs and leans into Maria's massage. "You will never know how happy I am with you." As he lets the suction do its work.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria grinned and placed soft kisses on Cobalt's cheek, reaching down and turning the suction power up a little bit. "Likewise, baby doll." She cooed, continuing to massage his shoulders. The way she was positioned behind him, her chest was up against his large, proud wings. To her delight, she also saw that her lover had gained a bit more muscle mass.

[Let's make sure the reaction to the semen isn't as intense as to what happened to Cobalt. It was only so intense because it was a first time for a purely male body like his. Spell Weaver will figure out that their semen is, in fact, magic. a stallion that ingests either of their semen will become more masculine, while a mare would become more feminine. and both genders will become better-endowed. She'll offer a spell that will lock the transformation process, so they won't transform from any further ingestions. Of course, it can be unlocked as well.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1744481 (that also might work out commeraclly too as a male inhancement product)
Cobalt began to feel extream pleasure and after a few minutes he released a large load into the machine.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Or female.]

The machine vacuumed up his seed, at which point Maria turned it off and slipped the cup off. She laid down with her head under the spout, pushing the button and letting the semen flow into her mouth. "Mmmm....." She kept gulping it down, more and more, until her belly had swollen again. She laid down with a content sigh, setting the machine off the bed. 'Mmmm..... Tasty...." She began falling asleep, a soft smile on her lips.

[Skip to later? And what is Cobalt going to do?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1744812 cobalt cuckled and kisses his loves forehead as he gets the breast milker ready to go back to the store by putting it into the box. He used magic to try and see but all he gets is a fuzzy image but he makes it work.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

(Let's skip to the back to the store

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Did he just fix the milker? That would remove their need to go to the store.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1745044 (no he put the milker in the box)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You never mentioned him putting it in the box.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Craterfist
Group Admin

A few hours later, Maria opened her eyes, yawning and stretching her back. Her hips had grown a good few inches wider, and her breasts were bigger and rounder now, at a super-perky F-cup. She felt that her rump had also grown larger and curvier. The changes were more intense than last time, likely because she swallowed it instead of taking it through her anal walls. She slipped into her clothes and picked up the box, then began leading Cobalt back to thr shop.

Spell was sitting at the counter, reading a rather explicr romance novel. She was still wearing her usual velvet bra and panties for lingerie, a soft blue the complimented her violet fur and long red mane, which was styled in large, seductive curls. Her breats and rump were both of a good size, but they could easily stand to be bigger. She had a lovely figure, overall. When the door opened and the two ponies walked in, she smiled and gave a flirty smile as she set the book down. "And what can I do for you two today?" She had noticed the two of them looked a lot sexier than yesterday, and she couldn't help but stare a little bit.

Maria set the box down on th counter. "This breast milker isn't working." She said with a soft frown. Spell shook her head to clear it and smiled, opening up the box. She took out the machine and opened the flip-top, looking st the wiring. "Ah, here we go. Disconnected wire. Easy fix." With a flash of her magic, the wire was reconnected. After packing the box back up, she blushed and asked "Um... H-how did you guys get so much more.... sexy?" She saw Cobalt's larger wings and muscles, as well as the outline of his testes, and she saw Maria's wider hips and larger rump, and her bouncing, perky breasts. Maria's body made Spell Weaver feel jealous. She was curvy, sure, but not like Maria. Maria overtook her a little bit in those aforementioned things.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1745234 "umm well." Cobalt blushed heavily unsure what to say. He put a hand to the back of his head and gave a wry chuckle as he prompted Maria to tell her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria blushed and leaned forward, whispering into Spell's ear. Curious, her horn lit up, and she used her magic to examine the two ponies' prostates. "I don't believe it.... Your semen is chock full of magic. Both of you." She looked the two of them over again. "Cobalt, was it? I could teach you the spell for 'locking' the process. That way, your semen won't affect you. Of course, you can unlock it and make yourselves even sexier at any time you want." Her horn lit up, transferring knowledge of the spell to the blind alicorn.

After the spell, the unicorn sighed and went back behind the counter. "What's wrong?" Maria asked. Spell looked up with a sad face. "You two look so happy together. I've been waiting to find the right somepony for me. I sleep around a bit because I like to make kind ponies happy."

[Cobalt would have to offer. Maria is too shy, but she'll be happy with the decision.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1745292 "well... I guess..." Cobalt leans in and whispers "I have no idea help her.. Do you?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1745292 (do I need more detail?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria whispered to Cobalt while Spell Weaver stood respectfully off to the side. "Um.... I think she's very kind and pretty.... Would it be okay with you if she joined us for some fun?" Spell was a bit nervous, unsure of what the two of them were saying.

[How should Spell fall in love with Maria and Cobalt? how should they fall in love with Spell?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1745854 (I really have no idea besides he just becoming attached to them when they let her in )
Cobalt strached his head and turned back towards Spell, "would you like to join us in a session of fun?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Hmm..... Well, they have to all fall in love with each other before she joins the harem.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1746131 (perhaps they should go to lunch or something?

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, perhaps Cobalt could save Spell's life from a mugger?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Craterfist
Group Admin

The door burst open, revealing a large earth stallion with a ski mask and a lightning staff in his hands. The staff could shoot lightning at whoever the user wanted. "Nobody move!" Maria and Spell were clearly very scared, the two of them backing up slowly while holding their hands in the air.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1746409 Cobalt quickly turn around quickly and seized the staff and took it from the attacker and bashed his over the head with it. "Take that dipstick!" He said before casting it away. "Dumb ass."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[And that is?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1746463 (lightning controll)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Fine.... A little OP.... He could just punch the dude and knock the staff away. He's stronger than he was before, and he was already a stud.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1746532 (I change it ok?)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 449