RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 449 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 449
Craterfist
Group Admin

[I don't like the word "boobs". You know that. Skip to a few hours later?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1734813 (sorry! I relalished that when I woke up. Sure)

Craterfist
Group Admin

As the sun finally sunk into the horizon, the moon slowly rising to take its place, Maria slowly opened her eyes. Her anal walls had absorbed Cobalt's seed, though the buttplug was still in her. As she slowly stood up from fhe bed and stretched, she looked down with wide eyes. Her breasts had grown an extra cup size, to DD, and still perfectly perky. Her hips had grown a little wider, and her slim rump had filled out with a little extea curve and padding. She looked down at her sheath, stroking it to make her stallionhood grow erect. It had also gained around half an inch of length and a quarter inch of thickness.

Pleasantly surprised by the changes, the mare crawled back onto the bed, snuggling up with her amazing lover.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1735949 cobalt stirred a little when he notices something was amiss. The mare snuggling with him now just didn't feel like Maria. Cobalt decided to sit up and surely this would make there mare next to him speak up and therefore he can identify her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria looked up with confusion, rubbing her hand down Cobalt's chest. The voice was clearly Maria's. "Honey? What's.... Oh wait...." The mare looked down at herself in realization. "It's me, honey. I.... I think your semen did something to me when it was absorbed by my anal walls...."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1735973 Cobalt sighed in relief as he settled back into bed. "Mares have told me my seed is magic sometimes but this is crazy! It's basically a millon dollar plastic sugury for free."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria giggled and snuggled up to her lover, placing soft kisses on his cheek. "And I don't think there's any side effects. I'd love to do it again, if you want. It feels wonderful. You are so amazing, baby...." The white mare pressed her now-bigger and still perfectly perky breasts to his chest, running her hands down his sides.

Comment posted by Cobalt the Kitsune deleted Sep 12th, 2013
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1736018 cobalt smiled and wrapped her up in his wings. "Your perfect just the way you are to me." He said before reaching down and slowly removing her butt plug.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and cooed as she felt the plug slip out, but snuggled up to Cobalt and placed soft kisses on his lips. "I know, baby. But it just feels so good. Don't worry, no matter what, I'll still be me." After a pause, she added "i th-think that adult store is still open...." She was eager to get herself fitted.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1736053 Cobalt smile as he threw off the covers and felt his way toward his burea

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria had slipped into her bra, panties and clothes, though they fit a bit more snugly now, hugging her new curves. The mare grabbed what money she had from her backpack and held Cobalt's hand. "Ready to go?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1736078 "un-hun" cobalt said as buttoned up the last buttons of his shirt. " hey do you want to grab some cloaths while we're out?" He said as he felt a rather fat wallet on his nightstand

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek, leading him out of the bedroom and downstairs into the hallway, where she slipped her shoes on. "Sounds good. Though, some extras in larger sizes would be good, just so I can wear them if I want to grow again. Some loose tee shirts and sweatpants sound good. They'd fit me no matter what, and I can just wear them around the house." After a pause, she frowned and placed a kiss on Cobalt's lips. "I wish you could still see me. I wanted to dress up for you. Make you feel special." The mare snuggled up next to her stallion, holding his hand and waiting for him to tell her where to lead him.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1736499 cobalt kissed her back and then said. "The adult store is in an alley way off of lunar way." As they set off cobalt began to say. "You know I've here of ponies that have lost there natural sight training themselfs to see with magic. It's not true sight but at least it's something."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and said "I'd love to help you learn to see by magic, if you want." He led the stallion down to the store, one with blackened windows. The inside had shelves lined with all manner of dildos, buttplugs, anal beads, and lingerie and bodnage straps. It was the most erotic store she'd ever seen. The unicorn mare at the counter was wearing a set of revealing red lingerie, one that looked like a two-piece bikini, and when she saw the two ponies, she sauntered up with a sultry smile. She had some anal beads hanging from her backside.

"Hey, babies...." She said with a smooth voice. "What can I get you?" Maria blushed as she leaned over and whispered in the mare's ear, then opened her pants to show her groin. The shopkeeper looked down and smiled a lusty grin. "Well, well.... I've never got to work with a mare like you, darling.... Come on into the back with me, and I'll get you fitted up." She turned to the blind stallion. "You can come, if you want. Just walk straight ahead." [You can decide if he follows or not.]

The mare led Maria into the back, where the little white mare sheepishly shed her clothing. To her credit, the shopkeeper kept a professional air. After the shopkeeper had stroked Maria to a fully erect state, she took measurements of Maria's impressive shaft. "Uh...” Maria started with a nervous tone. "I s-should warn you.... It m-might get b-bigger...." The shopkeeper gave Maria a wink, as if she knew exactly what she meant. "Don't worry, hon. I got just the enchantment for that." The mare went into another room with a sewing machine, and then returned a few minutes later with a large wool cock-sock, the same shade ow white as Maria's fur. She slipped the sock onto Maria's shaft, then cast a spell. Maria gasped as she felt the sock grow a little more snug, but if felt wonderfully soft and fluffy. As her shaft lost its hardness, the sock stayed perfectly tight and seemed to grow and shrink with it. The sock covered her entire member, even the part still inside the sheath, but left just the flared head uncovered. Her medial ring made a bump in the sock halfway down.

"Now, the sock is semi-permanent, so it's attached to your skin." She said with a sincere, factual tone. "You can still have your penis go back into its sheath, and it will stay perfectly fit no matter how big or small you get. It'll clean right up in the shower, dry out quickly, and the wool won't smell at all. The price is thirty bits for the sock, but I can put any designs on it for three extra bits, just one three-bit payment now for all future designs, and I'll remove it for free if you ever want to." Maria smiled thankfully at the wonderful quality of the sock. "Um.... c-could you put a heart near the tip?" With a flash of her horn, there was a cute red heart on the top of the sock, near the tip. "Cobalt, honey? Could you please pay?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1737133 Cobalt, littaly blind to the arousing mechedine nodded and sliently took a hundred bit note bit note out of his wallet. "I only have hundreds in my wallet, would you like to get something else so she doesn't need to give us so much change?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

The mare smiled and looked to Maria, who smiled sheepishly. "Well.... I was gonna get some lingerie for him, but.... he won't see me in it...." The shopkeeper giggled and said "Well, what can I get the two of you so you csn have some fun?" She turned to Cobalt and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Do you have anything you wanted, handsome? If you want it, chances are I'll have it." Maria was busy smiling down at her new sock, feeling the warm and pleasant tightness of the sock on her member, even when flaccid.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1737293 "do you have any penis/breast milkers? That and perhaps a penatrible toy based of an exotic creature." I said in a surprisingly clam voice.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The shopkeeper smiled and nodded. "We have a breast milker and penis milker, forty bits each. They have a battery, and you recharge them by plugging their cords into the wall outlet. As for toys, we have several. We have toys based off of dragons, griffins, manticores, hydras, you name it." Maria had bent down and was nuzzling the tip of her erect shaft, loving the softness of the sock.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1737339 cobalt smiled and put His wing over his sexy mates shoulder "I'll get one breast and one penis milker, along with a dragoness and a griffin."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1737339 (hey acording to your head cannon, are ponies naturally polygamous or no?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[No, but it's not frowned upon by a lot of ponies. There are some ponies that don't like the idea, though. The shopkeeper is only an NPC, so I don't have many plans for her. I could create a new character, use one I have, or work on making the shopkeeper into a full character. The second option is the quickest.]

The mare nodded, gathering all the things off the shelves. The milkers were fairly simple. It was a metal cube, about one foot by one foot by one foot, with a flip-lid top to access the machinery and a spout on the side. The intent was that the fluids milked from the devices could be then poured from the little spout with the button next to it. The penis milker had a large, wide suction cup on a tube, and the breast milkers had two smaller ones. They also had little elecrtical cords off their sides to recharge them, and on the front was a dial to turn it on and increase pressure.

The dragoness orfice was scaly and green, and rippled on the inside like a real dragoness. The gryphoness toy was a black color, and though it was smoother on the inside, it was very tight. The toys large at around three feet long, meant to take stallionhoods of every size. The mare slipped all the toys into unmarked, discreet boxes, then gave them to Cobalt. Maria was slipping back into her journeyman's clothes and her white cloak. She wore thst white cloak everywhere, so it must be special to her. "That'll be a total of 160 bits for all the toys and services."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1737850 (let's to with the second)
cobalt gave her two hundred bit notes as he grabbed the boxes with magic. "Thank you Ms...?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

The shopkeeper pulled out four tens after putting away the two hundred bit notes, giving them back to Cobalt. "My name's Spell Weaver, darling. You two have fun, and stop by for anything else you need." The unicorn winked at Maria, who blushed and smiled thankfully as she led her lover back home. She wanted to drop all their new toys off first before going clothes shopping. "Thanks, baby." She said with a smile as she led them around the corner.

[I can make Spell Weaver a full character, but you'll need to give me some time. You'll have to control the second mare, unless you really want one of mine. Here's my characters.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1737944 (make spell a full character)
Cobalt smiled and held her close with his puslsh wings as they arrive at the home. "I needTo freashen up and change these bandages before we go to your mothers and shop." He said as he opened the door and gently set the boxes on the couch.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Driver's license??? Ponies don't have cars.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1738003 (done, I don't think tell see spell for a while so that will give you time to create

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I already finished. Click the link again to read her sheet.]

Maria nodded, unpacking the toys and moving them upstairs. She plugged in the two milkers to charge their batteries. They would be ready by the time they got back from shopping. After that, the little white mare snuggled up to Cobalt again. "Ready to leave when you are."

[Your choice on how she falls in love with them.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1738230 (well in think that Maria should fall in love first otherwise Lilith will demand blood, unless you want that to be a polt point. But she would met them again while they are shopping).
Lets go" cobalt said as as he put his arm around her arm around his Maria's shoulder and let Her lead Him to her mothers house.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[An angry Lilith would be a wonderful plot point. If Cobalt let his eyes wander, she would have doubts about Cobalt's loyalty. If he started flirting back, she would feel like she wasn't wanted anymore. Anything further, and she'll tell Lilith about it.]

Maria smiled and nodded, walking with Cobalt to the address. Lilith's violet house was large, almost a mansion. The front door was a set of mohagony double-doors, with bronze knockers. The front door opened to reveal Lilith in sweatpants and a green tee shirt. She looked tired, as it was late at night, but smiled all the same. "Oh, hello! Come in, please!" Maria led Cobalt into the large front hall of the house. To the left was a large, well-stocked kitchen, and to the right was a large living room with a giant couch and a large, ornate fireplace across from it.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1738406 (I don't know if I have the heart to do that...)
Cobalt let Maria guide him sence the environment was unfamiliar to him. The entrie room was filled perfumes that smelt of aspen and line. "Do you burn insecnes or use some kind of sent diffuser?" Cobalt asked

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, Maria is a vary loyal mare, so Spell Weaver would have to ask. She likes not to be tied down, so she would have to be assured all her sexual, and romantic needs would be met. She's not just a slut. She knows what she wants in a true, loving relationship. She just hasn't found it yet.]

Lilith raised an eyebrow and sniffed the air. There was nothing but the smell of the burning fire. "I don't know what you're talking about." The banshee smiled and went into the kitchen, putting on the kettle for tea while Maria led Cobalt to the large couch and sat down with him.

[Please stop trying to insert things without asking first. It's very jarring.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1739302 (I would have said fire but I didn't think one was lit!)
"Hmm." Cobalt said as he was lead to sit on the couch. "I'm sorry I thought I smelt aspen and pine."
(Perhaps spell would see that Maria and Cobalt love each other verymuch and would ask them how she could get that sort relationship and though both cobalt and Maria helping her they begin to feel for each other, all three of them concurently. And then they commence a polygamist relationship.)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Busy with other threads. Gimme some time.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I could roll with that idea. When can they go back?]

Lilith returned with two cups of lemon tea, giving one to Cobalt and making sure he had a hold of it before giving the other to Maria. The mother sat down next to her daughter, placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "My beautiful baby girl...." She mused, causing Maria to blush. "Thank you both for coming to visit me. I don't get enough sleep as it is." Maria smiled and snuggled up with her mother, making sure she was still pressed against her coltfriend as well.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1739756 Cobalt smiles happily It's the least we could do ma'am. After all you and Maria have been apart for so long you need that mother daughter time together and I can do my best to facilitate that."
(They could have trobble with there milking machines or something. Shall we give a Breif sysnopis of the evenings evens or would you like us to go more in depth.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Do you want to skip to back home?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria sighed happily as she closed the front doors behind them, slipping upstairs and taking off her clothes. After unplugging the two machines, she asked her lover "Which one first?" as she crawled onto the bed with them.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1739928 "I think I take a dragoness if you don't mind." He said as he stormed his member into its impressive errect state.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria nodded and stroked herself, her member rising from its sheath and still wearing its soft wool sock. The mare grabbed the three-foot long dragoness toy, giving it to her lover. "I saw some vaseline in the medicine cabinet, if you wanted some lubricant." She herself had taken to the breast milker, sliding the cups onto the nipples of her large, perfectly perky breasts. As soon as she turned it on, however, the machine started up, then died. "Aww, come on... I think the breast milker is broken." Maria put on the penis milker and turned it on, moaning softy as she found it worked fine. She turned it off and turned to Cobalt. "Hey, hon? Can we head back to the shop to get the breast milker fixed?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1740001 "I think there closed right now but we can go in the morning he said as he felts is way to the medicence cabinet behind the bathroom mirror. To grab the vasilin. He then grabb a comtainter he though that might hold it and then called out "honey is this the Vaseline?"
(In what sort of emotional state should they find spell)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Just somewhere between bored and lonely. She likes romance novels, so she'll be reading one at the front counter in the morning.]

Maria looked over and called "That's it, baby!" The mare contented herself to feeling her shaft and letting it rest between her large breasts, giggling as she felt the furry sock rub all over her fur. The tip poked up near her mouth, and she licked the tip of her own shaft. "Mmmm.... I love this sock.... It's so warm...." It kept her member warm no matter what, and always gave a pleasant feeling of tightness.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1740656 "I hope you don't love it more than me!" Cobalt said in a joking tone as he began to pub up his member and sit back down on the bed.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria giggled and placed a kiss on Cobalt's cheek, then gave him the large dragoness toy. "Here, baby. Hope it feels good." Maria contented herself to putting the penis milker back on and turning it on to medium power. "Mmmmm...... That's wonderful...." The machine sucked up every drop of precum into its tank, and would soon be filled to the brim by her release.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1740784 cobalt ginerly worked himself into the toy and started to slowly inched the simulade of the deaconesses reproductive tract over his sensitive manhood. Moaning as he pushed his way past each rigide

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 449