RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

(Yes this is supposed to be from Phoenix Wright, yet anthro version.)

''Fate is like a road. It goes on and on and on. There's no stopping. But when that road ends...''

*GUNSHOT*

''...You die. My name is Phoenix Wright, and my partners, Apollo Justice, Trucy Wright, and Maya Fey. Together, we're the ''Wright anything agency.'' We've been to almost everywhere in Equestria, but Ponyville. Now...a mass murderer is on the loose. Casualties too large to list. I'm up to that challenge of finding that murderer.''

1602923 "Which is me of course" Joker said as he was somehow watching this on his TV.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[OBJECTION! Prisoners of Arkham Asylum are not allowed any TVs! Especially not you.]

1602968 Ah fuck off.
"Joker fires his gun at your leg"

1602940 TV: ''And yet ANOTHER death in the Ponyville area. The unlucky victim here is a pony loved by many. Her name...was Twilight Sparkle. May she forever be in our hearts. She was walking through this park when a gunshot rang out in the air and Ms. Twilight Fell to the ground. Her body was found by her helper and metaphorical brother, Spike the dragon. He refuses to say anything on the subject at the moment. As for now, a moment of silence for Twilight.''

Phoenix: Oh my Celestia. This is getting way out of hand now.

1602978 "Hey, don't forget my little Joker card that was found at the crime scene! That's important stuff right there!"

1602991 TV: As of now we are getting reports of a bloody joker card found near the body. Witnesses say it is the notorious Joker, but officials state that Joker is in full custody.

Phoenix: ???

1603006 "In custody? HA! They are even more foolish than me!"

1603029 "Kids these days..."

1603029 (Are you gonna be joining us as a part of the Wright Anything Agency?)
Phoenix: I need to call a meeting about this,now.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Maybe. I don't get to shout "OBJECTION!" often.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Be warned: I can be a hardass on certain things. I won't criticize your grammar and spelling unless I can't understand your post, but I absolutely must have adequate details.]

1603441 (Right.)

*at the meeting*
Phoenix: This ''Joker'' guy is sick.

Apollo: IN THE HEAD!

Phoenix: ...Anyways, he needs to be brought to justice. After all his killings, he'll probably be put on death sentence.

1603526 (he's already at the Asylum, just like they said)

1603641 (Like THEY said, but you probably broke out.)

1603724 (You have a point there.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19