RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Notes looked out at the mountains with a shiver from here her cousins could be a little less than 80 miles. Of course the pools of lava bothered her a bit but it wouldn't kill her if she fell in.

"Master how much further?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570309 Razor presses down on a stone and a cave opens up in a wall "We are here!" there are many jewels and preserved meats within, and a happy dragon standing inside "Welcome son! This must be the mate I heard of!" Razor blushes furiously "I can sense that your seed took well, she is with twins! What will you two name them?"

"Oh? Hmm I did feel heavier than usual when I got up to hurl this morning. It's nice to meet you sir." Said Notes steering away from naming. Birth was always the best time to name young.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570348 Dro'gzeera smiled "And she's polite too! Tell me, what brings you two here?"
Razor was a little embarrassed "Well, to see if she was pregant at first, and second, to see how many she was with, also, i wanted her to meet you,and perhaps stay here for her safety...I fear what her cousins may do to her..."
Dro growls darkly "Tell me, young lady, would your family really harm you?" his eyes were positively glowing with rage as he was disgusted by the thought of kin hurting kin

Her eyes hardened for a moment, "How do you think my mother died. She was carrying a litter that wasn't of my father and even then the father wasn't even of my race he was a white dragon with red eyes as far as I remember. My aunts killed her, they killed the dragon and my father. My brother and I are all that survived from those deathes. My brother lives in Equastria torwards Trotingham forest, he makes sure nothing dangerous makes it into the city so I think her avoids the family and is in no danger, I on the other hand carry half-bloods I have no reason not do I hate it, but my cousins like my aunts are drilled and proper they already now we are over here but I was given the better sense of smell the wont find me until long after our children's birth. But they will find me one way or another and unlike my me and my brother our children will not be spared because of heritage, my family is the only family that forbids hybrids still. In New Cracsis only 15 accidents resulting in death have accured where the couple was a dragon and a D.D. 50 less happen each year at first they would have been murdered or killed on spot but now only my family would risk the killing. I have 157 family members in Hell, New Cracsis jail, imprisoned for murder of a couple containing mixed species. We hope the murders stop after all my cousins, me, and my brother are the only free ones from our clan." She said a pestamistic tune came with the explanation.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570401 Dro rizes silently "Here," Dro moves to the side and a secret tunnel opens up "This is a tunnel to the old draconic city of Far' lonarlas, you will be safe there...I will keep them busy" razor salutes his father and takes his dragon scale armor and puts it on, making him look 100% covered in scales

"For how long my cousins may have a weaker nose but by their current scents they have already locked on my fake trail and are tracing the real one now. A rock won't stop them nor will you they could easily tunnel beneath and behind or possibly kill you as well. I do 't want dea- ow." She hissed as she was kicked from inside her womb.

"Okay fine. Thank you sir ." Notes said trudging to the entrance and going on unable to Move at her walking pace.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570435 Dro smiles "How about the old king of the dragons enraged beyond reason? Or fire strong enough to melt Orcnium? I kept my wife safe from all DD's for fifteen years into our marriage, I can handle a full frontal assault" Razor notices her struggling to move and lifts her bridal style and carries her to the lost city

"Watch out for epilogue she's small but even your flames won't hurt her. Physical attacks can only do so much the D.Dog's. or entire body except that of our sensitive areas don't know the function hurt. We are only hurt when one thing is broken for us females. Mine is gone as you can tell. But that is as disgusting, cruel, and awkward as it may be your only chance to stop them is the somehow hurt them by using that to bust out their sides and they might bleed to death if they don't you'll die, ill die, Razor dies." Notes stated it was twisted but all the same that was the only place with nerves and soft tissues to puncture.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570475 Dro smiles "I know, how do you think I survived this long? I've dealt with females before..." Dro welds the cave shut, sealing the scent in to distract them as Razor continued to run with his mate in his arms

"Hey sis the scent stops here."

"Move." Said a thick growl. The entrance was smashed ole by a tall burly figure. If it wasn't for the two females behind the huge Male it would have seemed like the cousins had bird another to fight.

"Who are you? Who are you helping and how the hell did you hide my sister?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570497 Dro looked as if he had no idea what they were talking about "Who is your sister? I am just an old dragon waiting to be visited by his grandchildren..." he sounded positively ancient, go draconic acting classes! "Who are you? And don't you know it is rude to just barge into someones home like this? Your parents would be ashamed!" he wagged his claw slowly at them, it looked like he had arthritis as well, the passageways scent of them was perfectly hidden by his smoky breath, the DD's were struggling not to cough from how bad it smelled

"Cut the bull, your no older than 500 by scent and your wearing scales over your own." Said the huge male.

"Our cousin's scent stopped at your door but now it stops at that wall." Said the second tallest.

"And by smell she's pregnant with two. To bad we have to kill her more than likely she would have made a really good mother."

(Ill be on tomorrow I'm tired finally.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570542 Dro just dropped the act and spoke in his most powerful voice, shaking the mountain itself "I will protect my son..."as he did exactly what Notes advised, killing the two females as he tried to tail whip the male, but missed "This is for my wife!" he begins to breathe his orknium melting fire, filling the cave with it
[good night]

"Sorry that won't work on me." Said the large male. He simply flicked off the dragons tail and took the flames.

"I asked you what you fiends have done to my sister her cousins knew and I know she wouldn't break the pure blood tradition for just any dragon, not after our parents death. Your son has no meaning to me unless my sister is in her right mind."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1571345 Dro removed the five hundred year old sales, and his true age was revealed, it seems the scales masked his scent, he was far older than even Discord himself! "I can sense her love for him, as he loves her, and I have plenty reason to distrust a D-dog after my wife, one of your kind, was brutally killed by them! I think you met him before, an individual named Razorback? He's my son, and your cousin has his children, so just leave and let them be, and you are the fiends, you would not only strike a pregnant mate, but family as well! WHERE IS THE HONOR IN THAT?!" Dro roared in rage and disgust as he lied atop the trapdoor to Far' lonarlas, completely hiding it from view

"I am here brother I wouldn't of hurt her, if I hadn't of been lied to now that I think back it seemed pretty strange that they came to grab me. I have to see her though before I can make sure of everything, I was told she was under a sort of influence I must check." He said and without a beat was down a secon tunnel that he split into the main one.

"Master must you be so rough while carrying our young with you. This isn't exactly the best time to rattle my lower body like this." She said flicking her ear in a certain fashion that let off it was painful to have her insides bashed against.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576198 Dro sighed, and shifted as he came near "Here... this leads to where they hide, but heed my warning, if you betray my trust, all of the ancient and forbidden knowledge of the dragons shall be turned against you..."
Razor gasped and gently put her down "I am so sorry! Master did not mean to harm his pet!" he was treating her like fine china from then on, they then found the labs of the city, including some strange magical experiment with a vast collection of metals... Razor gasped "Oh ye old gods... it is an enrichment ring... we gotta go, NOW!" Razor was terrified of it activating and effecting the babies, not to mention hurting his beloved Notes

"Master what is wrong." Notes asked.

"You know I would ask why the names if I hadn't seen the collar. You're quite lucky Razor? Is that right? Oh well."

"Brother?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576569 Razor is pale "We have to leave this lab now, hear me?! This lab is for lacing living things with metal!" Razor gently picks up Notes and takes her outside, he then turns to the male D-Dog "Are you here to harm my beloved? If so, you will have to kill me first!" Razor stands between the siblings and has a look of fierce determination in his eyes as he unsheathes his bone blades

"I'd never hurt my sister after the hell she was out through. The reason I came this far was to make sure our cousins were wrong about the mind control. Nice to meet ya bro, I'm Mere Sa I go by Ranger. Your dad can fight ill give him that. But in a fight her could even break my most sensitive parts. If I tried I could crack this entire continent of the dragons into dirt and ash. But so far I have no reason so let's leave before that thing you mentioned starts up shall we." Asked Ranger stepping aside as to say "Go ahead."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576702 Razor was wary, but took Notes paw and led her to the surface, desperate to get out, a strange magic then pulls him in and forces the others back a few feet, The metal liquifies and begins to swirl around Razor

"What's happening to him?" Ranger asked extended his extremely long arms to catch Notes.

"I don't know but we must stay back I think this is the infusing thing he talked about." Notes said, her brother opening the cave wall enough for them both then closing the wall, opening a slit for both of them to watch. If he was in trouble Ranger was already 28% metal more on his body would only help.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576774 A voice became heard in the air "begin ultimate metal infusion, now" the swirling metal coated a screaming Razor as his bone blades became metallic, his muscles became five times as strong, and his eyes became a shining silver color, the procedure stops and Razors bone blades come out, now coated in the strange metal Razor then stands up "...Ow..." Razor then falls to his knees, creating massive cracks in the cave floor

"Master?" Asked Notes removing what stood between her and her master, she instantly felt the metal stripping her of her I same strength. Orcnium.

"Master?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576947 Razor looks at Notes and sheathes the blades "Yes, Pet?" he has risen again and is a little unsteady on his feet, but still managed to stay up "Strange, the mixture of Orcnium and Orichalcum seems to have strengthened my muscle mass and at least doubled my density" Razor lifts a crate of orcnium with ease, then touches it "And I seem to now be immune to it's effects! Quite interesting!"

"Quite not I believe we were leaving." Ranger said extending his over grow at picked up Notes and held her in both hands.

"Get used to your weight first."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1579057 Razor stands up and walks out, leaving massive footprints as he walks "...This is going to make swimming impossible, a shame, I quite enjoy it..." Razor goes to the doorway and looks to his family "Coming? I am quite excited to see what advanced technology my fathers kingdom hides" Razor hears some machinery whirring to life and heads towards it

"Well this is... Huge. It looks like..."

"Is this... Razor this looks just like Cracsis." Notes said looking around a massive hollow room big enough to room every dragon and diamond dog in the world. It spiraled down up across from one end to another.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1586968 Razor finds a room filled with scrolls and a large helmet with a crystal "My father told me of this, it is the arc arcanium, all of the ancient draconic magic lies here ready for the next king to learn it!" razor puts on the helmet, and his eyes glow silver as the knowledge flows into him, he then walks into the main spiral and holds out a paw "Lumos" lights appear from all over the spiral, lighting up the area, he then looks to see a statue of his mother made from dragon scales, they seem to be his fathers... "I am sorry mother, I was too young to save you..." Razor then proceeds to look at the hall of royal buried "So much family I will never see, all because I was born..." a tear falls down his face as he sits down and sighs "Why'd dad have to fall for her? Now the entire kingdom is dead because of them...and me..." he rises and looks to Notes and his brother happily "Guess I'll have to rebuild the kingdom for them, huh?"

You have two dogs to follow you mate. I don't really want to go back now." Ranger said.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

Razor hugs them both, careful to not hurt them with his newfound strength "First order of business, open this place up to my two species, I dream for this to be a safe haven for the hybrids of the world, as well as the crossbreeders and purebloods!" Razor kissed Notes lightly and licked her cheek "And make a good home for our litter..."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32