RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 159 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 159
Craterfist
Group Admin

As the moon rose high over the city of Trottingham, a figure was illuminated from the rooftops. The figure was dressed in all black; a black hooded trench coat, black shoes, and black gloves. There was no way by looking at the figure to tell whether it was maleor female, as there was no defining body shape. The face was wrapped in bandages, and the eyes hidden by grey circular sunglasses. It was just standing there, hands behind its back, looking down at the streets below.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1522367 the hurried hoofsteps of a stallion running across the hoof tops can be heard. Was this stallion brain dead or something? If he was attacking he sure didn't care about stelth. Most of his face was covered by a blind fold and a bandanna. His mane was wort iron grey as was his tail, but his silver coat seamed to glisten in the moor light.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Human with non-anthro pony? Okay. How big are we agreeing a pony is, height-wise? Now, as I'm reading over your post, I find that you did a very unacceptable thing.

. The hooded one see only a glint of slithery hilts before it is careened over by the stallion.

You cannot just decide for me whether my character would be tackled by the stallion or not. And, let's not forget two things. One, we haven't established how big a pony is, and two, Silence is a trained assassin. The thing about being trained in stealth, is that you learn counter-stealth. He would not have been able to sneak up on her, much less anyone with all the noise he was making.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1522571 (let's say he is waist high, he can't see her with the blind fold. And I never said he was targeting her. You want me to rewrite it?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, she's certainly going to stop him easily if his head only reaches up to her waist. She's six foot three inches tall, and very strong.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1522779 (hmm ill make his head begin at her waist... One moment and I'll edit my comment.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[That would put him at...... maybe a little over three feet tall at the head. Maybe his head should at least go up to the base of her ribcage. That would be a good average pony height.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1522897 (ok, the comment is edited)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Oh, and edit out the last sentence. I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but don't say "he did" or "she did", even if it's just noticing stuff. It's rude to control someone else's character in any way.]

The figure turned and calmly held out its gloved hands, ready to stop the stallion in his tracks. It also took a low stance for more stability. No sense getting tackled off the building, after all.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1522960 The careened into the strong support of the hooded one. His two Silver swords where jeered from there morning and where sent clattering across the roof. His blindfold was also knocked ajar, relieving his steely serpent like eye

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1522960 (you left without saying good night?:fluttershysad: *sigh*:ajsleepy: thats ok i guess:pinkiesad2:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I'm still here!]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523459 (oh ok do i need more deatail:pinkiesad2:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

The bipedal figure gently laid the stallion on the ground, looking him over curiously. He could always stand back up, if he wanted. The figure said nothing, merely observing the silver stallion's movements.

[I'm playing Crysis 2 as I do this. I'm still awake.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523473 The stallion looks up at her with equal curiosity, but his eyes are a bit frightened. He was venerable laying on his back like this. This strange being could do anything, anything it wants with him, anything at all. Yet he didn't want to take his eyes of it, something about it was... alluring.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The being, surprisingly, only walked over and picked up the stallion's swords, then laid them down next to him. It stepped back from the stallion and sat down on the ground, watching him curiously. There was no sense of dread or malice coming from the strange being.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523548 Silver, slowly got up and used magic to slip the swords back into there places. His blindfold was still asscew, covering only one eye the other one looking a little red and painful. Slowly he brought down his bandanna. As he breathed in deeply he noticed a floral sent in the air, perfume perhaps? Then again his scene of smell could be off wack due to the lungfuls of poisonous gasses he gets from time to time.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[No perfume. It's not professional. If she's in her disguise, that's it. She covers her tracks very well.]

The figure sat where it was. When sitting, the figure was almost eye level with the stallion, with the stallion being a little bit higher. It didn't seem like the figure wanted anything ir was going to do anything without being asked.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523627 The figure lowered himself on too his hanches so that they were face to face. "name?" He said in a raspy and horse voice. It soundly like a cross between a snake hissing and the rustle of leafs of a crisp autumn morning

Craterfist
Group Admin

The figure lifted a finger and placed it over where its mouth would be. Like that action meant a name. Curious that the figure never talked, either..... perhaps that had something to do with it?

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523682 "S-silence?" The silver pony hacked a little. Obviously it hurt him to talk. It was no surprise to him in the least. Although he liked using swords his signature was poison gas. unfortunately, after getting a lungful or too of his own medicence his vocal cords had severely deteriorated.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The figure nodded happily, tilting its head in a curious manner. Well, that explained why the figure didn't, or couldn't talk. It seems actions might speak louder than words in this situation.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523790 The silver pony ran his hoof down his face the looked at her a curious manner. His mannerisms where obviously asking about the bandages. Maybe its face was burnt by acid or slashed up in a horrific manner.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The figure looked away, almost out of fear. It also seemed to be a bit more defensive about itself. Perhaps, whatever was under the bandages, it wasn't something the figure normally allowed others to see.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523829 The Silver stallion took his hand away from his face and nodded understandingly, sadly, but understandingly

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Hand? I thought this was non-anthro.]

The figure slowly stood up, walking in one direction. Perhaps it was heading home. Maybe the silver stallion could come along. The figure seemed to like the stallion, at least.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523885 Slowly the sliver stallion, with his head bowed, followed the figure to where ever it was going. hopefully this submissive gesture woulds show his intentions are not hostile

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Are they anthro, or is Silver non-anthro and Silence human?]

The figure looked back, nervously leading the silver stallion to another rooftop. The figure opened the roof door, going down the staircase and into an apartment building. The figure pulled a key from its pocket and unlocked the door to the apartment on the top floor. It was a simple apartment, with a couch, radio, a basic kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom with a queen-size bed. The figure sat on the couch nervously, conflicted as to whether or not it should drop the disguise....

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1523942 (silver is non-anthro, Silence could be non-anthro human anthro what ever.) Silver looked around at the apparent. It was small, but not cramped, plain but not bland. All in all it had a homey feel to it. slowly the stallion undid the latches that held his breast plate on. In the better lighting the figure could see the magic burns left on the mettle of the armor.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Human it is, then.]

The figure sighed, nervously reaching up and pulling off the glasses. The eyes behind them were a beautiful emerald green. After pulling down the hood and undoing the bandages, what was revealed was the face of a woman. A beautiful face, with soft features and supple red lips. Long, flowing black hair ran down from the woman's head. On her neck was a large, ghastly scar, the only detriment to her divine beauty.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1524006 The one visible eye of Silvers widens as he makes an audible gulp. He he was more depraved or a un-nudered small dog he'd be humping her leg by now. but he exerised an amazin qualitly of self control and just continued to undo his blindfold.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Craterfist
Group Admin

The woman's body was hidden by her coat, but her face was in full view. A soft blush adorned her cheeks, and she gave a nervous smile at the silver stallion. It seemed if the stallion wanted to see more of Silence's body, he would have to make her feel more comfortable around him first.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1524044 he was unsure how he should do that he stretched his hoof out as to speak reassuring words, but he retracted it sadly as he remembers his in pediment. He secretly cursed himself for being so daft.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The woman blushed and, with a soft smile, slowly opened up her cloak. Her body was covered in a tee shirt and sweatpants, so her body couldn't really be seen, but her breasts were rather large. However, judging from the way the sports bra she was wearing squished them against her chest, they were clearly much, much larger.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1525227 silver eyes widen into the size of dinner plates. He had never sence such Beuaty in all his life. "Art..." He managed to say.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence blushed furiously and stood up, stretching her tall body. Though her clothing covered her beautiful body, her strong, but slender arms were in full view, as well as her quite wide hips. There was also a bit of her cleavage poking out from the collar of her shirt. After a minute or so, the woman walked into the kitchen and pulled an apple out of the fridge, sitting back down on the couch.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1525311 when he noticed the apple, silver was reminded that he hadn't eating for days. After licking his lips he glance from the apple to the kitchen to the women.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The woman was about to bite into the apple, but after seeing Silver's hungry gaze, put the apple in front of the stallion without a second thought. Silence gave an encouraging smile, looking at the stallion expectantly.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1525349 slowly he brought the crisp red apple to his mouth and took a bite with an audible crunch. He closed his eyes as he chewed so he could savor the taste more.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence went into the kitchen and returned with a plate full of food. There was more fruit, some crackers and bread, and also some sliced cheese and a glass of milk. The cheese and milk seemed different. If Silver would taste them, he would find them to be sweeter and creamier than any other kind of dairy in stores. Silence had her own little special supply of this godly delicious milk, hidden in plain sight.....

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1525407 silver gave a slight bow of thanks and started to sample everything on the platter. When he came to the milk and cheese he was presently surprised. Nothing ever so delisous had ever graced his pitiful pallet. He swished the milk in the glass he was holding around and looked at silence with a curious smile.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence was blushing furiously, embarrassingly looking down at her own massive breasts. Her mammary glands were over active, so she had to milk herself occasionally. Of course, she didn't let it go to waste; there were several jars of milk in the fridge, along with a jar of butter, some more cheese, and some ice cream in the freezer, all made from her delicious milk.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1525484 silver blushed furiously but contuined to eat. As he ate he went o a desk and found a pen and a pad of paper.
'You could make millions if you sold this stuff. Is simply adiciting' he wrote before sliding it to the women across the coffee table.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The woman looked at the note with another blush, but shook her head and whispered "I don't like lots of people." After realizing what she said, she shook her head quickly and whispered "Ponies, sorry." The woman curled up on the couch with a blanket, relaxing in her warm, safe home. Perhaps Silver, if he really wanted to, could possibly seduce this woman, but she seemed like a very sincere being. If he was going to go that far with her, he better be loyal to her and her alone....

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1525539 He kept his head low as he came closer to the mare. His used his magic to srcall out another message. His eyes where full
Of sencerity and... caring, as he showed her what he wrote.
"Can I have some fresh?'

Craterfist
Group Admin

The woman blushed with a nervous frown, seeming to be almost trembling slightly. She had never shown anyone her body before. Silver had seen more of Silence's true appearance than anyone before him. The woman bit her lip nervously and looked away, unsure of what to do. "Um..... I.... I've never done that before...." She whispered.

Comment posted by Cobalt the Kitsune deleted Aug 15th, 2013
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1525571 Gave a sad yet understanding nod then turn the pad towards himself again and wrote a short message. Then with his eyes filling with some sort of longing he showed her what he wrote.
"Do you want me to go?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence read the note, then looked up and shook her head, smiling at him warmly. "No," she whispered, "I-I just don't think I'm ready for.... for that..." Silver was welcome to stay, but if he wanted the woman's body, he would have to prove that he loved her as a whole....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 159