• Viewing 51 - 100 of 124
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485292 She gulps and tries to hide them again

1485326 C'mon, we're almost there.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485483 "If anypony sees them tell now I'm a dirty 2 bit whore."

1485513 I will certainly not tell them your a whore. You're trying to make a good impression remember?

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485614 Alright. Now these ponies are good people so there's no harm to you whatsoever.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485666 "So... Your going to travel the dimensions.... leave me here... thats ok there good ponies"

1485685 I'm not leavin.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484188 [Pokemon is badass, I wanna see Darkrai and Giratina have babies!]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485694 A lone D-dog walks on by , it sees the crime boss and grunts with disdain, a plume of smoke coming from his jowls "I don't care if you came to fight me yourself, I'm not buying my safety when I am not even a pony!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489035 Of course not! Not until i see you happy.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489053 ozone blushed a little. "T-thanks... No pony has ever been so kind to me... Not even my own mother." (I'm calling buttons mother Nursery Rhyme)

1489063 Well, i'll be here for you, no matter what. (I think her name is Nusery Rhyme.)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489109 No problem. Now, what shall we do as a starter?

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489124 What're you gonna do now, what i meant.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489180 "lets just go to town and see what happens.

1489196 Oh yeah! I have some friends who'd love to meet you! *pulls you to town*

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489206 tries to keep up without stumbling.

1489211 *pulls you to red maned pony*
It's been too long Starbright.
*pony's ears perk up and bear hugs him*

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489230 ozone backs up hanging her head a little.

1489244 (I gotta go to church, brb)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489263 (how long is the service)

1489284 (1 HR but i'm back.)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1490122 (it's unfortent, my church is three hours long but I have
To go forty five minutes before to make some perpetrations for the service. I have to go soon."

1490175 (Okay, got it. But 3 hours? Jeez. I actually never heard of a church of 3 hours except the pope's mass.)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1490195 (so your catholic?)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1490218 (ok well I best get going)

(So is this join at any time? What kinda characters you allowing in this or are you in break)

1490955 (Hmm. I guess join anytime. Any character too!

(Sweet well just as a warning my posts will be infrequent as im kinda at work but im on break now also im doing this on my phone so its kinda slow well anyways just to catch me up where are you exactly in regards to setting?)

1491047 (We're in ponyville after my character helped Ozone settle in. My character is unnamed at the time. He uses dimension tears to travel. In one dimension, he was a crime boss who would do anything to get his money. Including rape. The character helped Ozone get out and this is where we stand.)

(So ozones already taken care of then?)
As you walk through ponyville you notice a large black lump in the road that could easily be mistaken as a boulder if not for the clothing on it. It appears to be curled in the recovery position and you nake out what may be blood coating some of its clothing.

1491155 (Yeah.)
''What the-?''
He pokes the boulder looking figure a few times.
''Hey,buddy? Y'okay?''

Suddenly the boulder growls whips around and grabs the hoof poking it in an iron grip with long sharp claws with a thin layer of coagulting blood on them. The boulder which can now be easily identified as a lizardfolk looks at the pony looking ready to kill him but after recognizing what he is the lizards grip loosens and its arm drops back to the ground. The lizard appears to only have one eye the other slashed out a long time ago. But has a many deep laceration all over its chest and legs. The lizard though is a hulking 6'7" mass of muscle and scale but seems to be too tired to speak properly.

(Forgot to hit reply sry my ocs name is igneus btw he is a lizardman and has some trouble speaking english or equestrian but uderstands it perfectly)

1491286 Pupils are shrunk to pinpricks as he just stands there in shock.
''...''

the lizard tries to get up but fallsback down on its face as it groans in pain and then begins to try and pull itself towards back up again despite the increased blood loss he seems determined to keep going.

1491390 ''Hey, slow down there. From the looks of it, you're pretty banged up. C'mon, i'll get you patched up''
Offers a hoof in assistance.

He seems hesitant to do so but reluctantly accepts. After a minute of very slow paced walking the lizard finally speaks up in a very guttural and scratchy voice.
"Igneous. "
The lizard points to himself.

1491475 ''Igneous, huh? Nice to meet you Igneous. Ponies call me Flame.''

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1491506 (I can have spotty replies)

igneous grunts a greeting but then suddenly falls back down onto one knee and roars in pain.
"RAAAH! BASTARDS!"
Igneous clutches his chest in pain. After a minute he seems to calm down a little.
"Ambush..."
Igneous pulls a bounty posting out of a pouch in his side and shows it to flame. Its a bounty for a pony named steel work for 200e bits.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 124