''We'll bring him back alive.''

"Prefer dead"
He chuckles painfully.
"Eat bad ponies liver for revenge dinner"
The lizards long tongue slides across its lips at the thought
"He do this to me, i do it back to him. Only fair."

1491796 ''Alright then.''

"Where we go to get patch up?"
Igneous said looking back at his extensive wounds.
"For that matter, where are we anyway?"

1491886 ''You're in ponyville. We're gonna take you to the hospital.''

"You help igneous with revenge?"
Igneous picks up flame in a massive crushing hug. Even with the massive wounds adorning his body he still has massive strength.
"Igneous wishes to show great gratitude to kind pony. You may partake in portion of igneous earnings.. i igneous willalso share steels meat with flame as well!"

1491984 ''C-Can't breathe...''

Igneous releases his grip on flame and places him back on the ground with one claw.
"Haha! Igneous like kind pony! We feast upon our enemies blood tonight little pony."
Igneous laughed heartily forgetting his pain momentarily causing him to collapse onto the ground once again.

1492095 ''We're goin to the hospital first.''
After a short while, the two get to the hospital.

At the hospital main reception desk.
"Igneous demands immidiate attention!!!"
he yelled slamming his fist into the receptionists desk causing cracks to form around it.
"Igneous demands must be battle ready by tonight or i lose the upperhand in my battle. Fear not secretary pony, you will find igneous to be fully insured for all bodily damages."
igneous hands the terrified secretary an insurance card from his pouch and then turns to flame.
"Steel and his men will still be recovering from their ambush of me tonight. We must strike now in while they believe themselves to be safe!"

"What is wrong little pony you speak very little. Igneous fears for your state of mind, does pony fear upcoming battle?"

1492489 ''Other ponies fear you.''

"Hahaha, of course the ponies fear me!"
Igneous roueghly pats flame on the head after curling in pain again.
"I make sure my reputation always preceeds me. Ponies fear what they do not understand especially one who feeds upon his enemies. My job is easier when the targets fear my approach."the do not worry kind one. While their fear may be intentional their fear is unnecessary as i wish no harm on these peaceful creatures."

1492709 ''Okay then. Shall we make this quick? I wish to go home.''

"If you do not wish to assist me on my hunt than you may leave i will hold no grudge against you. Your kindness in assisting myself to the this pony hospital was enough. Although you will miss out on a glorious feast of vengeance."
(Hey dude if you have your own story line you want to move forward than thats fine i got other oc's and igneous would be fine on his own i just wanted to try him out i havent used him yet.)

1492789 (So you wanna part ways?)

(Thats completely up to you, you can join me in slaughtering some bandit ponies in which you will gain igneous as a constant ally who will dimension hop with you or you can leave igneous will slaughter them without problem on his own and i will just switch to a new oc or something. So it really depends on whether or not you want a big ass lizardman traveling with you or not.)

(Take your time i still gotta drive home)

1493486 (I'll stick with Igneous)

1493503:pinkiehappy:
(So you do like him, kick ass well igneous is now a permanent permanent party member and you have my permission to use him even when im not available. Now as soon as i get home we can continue if you so choose.)

1493638 (Acutally, i was thinking of deleting this thread and doing an indiana jones style RP. You mind working with 1 more dude?)

(Oh so would you like me to transfer this character over? And of course i was kind of hoping someone would pop up in ours witb a better story line to transfer over to. I was just pullin mine out my ass.)

1493742 (Yep. You'll know the RP when you see it.)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 124