RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 638 )
  • Viewing 601 - 650 of 638
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570039 Razor smiles at her caring nature "my unique hybrid genetics allow me to remain comfortable from subzero temperatures to about twelve million degrees celcius, and My father would be ecstatic to meet you, just don't be surprised if he tries to fatten you up, he always feeds the people he likes" Rayosr then nuzzles her back "...I thought you hated water?" he was rather confused that she could tolerate a shower so suddenly

"I'll eat but diamond dogs can't get fat except by pregna… um… I… you… We… Master I might be... That would…" Notes stared to snap from her heat as well as realize what had all happened. She was true to her emotions she did love him but if she hadn't of been in heat "that wouldn't of happened seeing him though after he heat had just begun. It was only a moment before the heat took over again. Worries and such disappeared and her energy increased. Looking down she giggled again, " Master you must like being that close to me. It's starting to show again."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570149 Razor was worried , he put his paws on her shoulders "We can rut later, you were concerned about something, what is wrong, my love?" razor would do anything to keep her happy, and putting off sex for her sake of mind is part of it, even though his manhood would beg to differ, as it is already erect at the thought of round two, he silently cursed his incredible manhood, as he thought that mayhaps he should call his father to come and talk to her, as he is great with words, unlike him...damnit her being right there like that was NOT helping his arousal!

Feeling the cold water and his trip holding her from doing much else she calmed back down.

"I might be... We just... To people rut and a possible outcome is a... I may have that litter before death after all." She said unsure whether she did or not.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570246 Razor paled "So...I may be a father?" He did not know how to handle this, if he did die protecting her he did not want to leave a litter all alone! What was he supposed to do?! "Yeah, we should see my father, he will know if my seed took, I will be a good mate for you if it is the last thing I do"
[You decide, litter or no litter, if yes, what do we name the pups? i think Ingot would be a nice name, and perhaps Nyx if there is a girl...wait, dogs have at least five pups usually! Maybe we should do twins at most...]

(I blame the NSFW and my creativity for that crap. I give that up to Razor's father to decide. Private thread HOOO.)

Comment posted by bjornicorn deleted Aug 21st, 2013
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570296 [Borderlands reference HOOOO!:pinkiecrazy:... GO KRIEG!]

(GAIGE IS BETTER HOOO!)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570358 [BOTH OF THEM RULE!...I just prefer brawlers!]

(WHAT'S GONNA WORK? TEAMWORK! AND A SH!T LOAD OF GUNS WITH ELECTRICITY.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570413 [THESE CURTAINS AREN'T RED ENOUGH!]

(THEN GO BUY SOME PAINT!)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570476 [I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE AND POWDER MY COCKATEEL FOR THE RIBCAGE SLAUGHTER!]

(Over here, my sweet meats, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say: Gone are the days of the tentacle and the age of the gods and mercy is far away... We are the fighters of the middle, the second act in the three-part MEAT play, AND I WILL WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1570508 [best quote eva!]

1569561>>1569589
(I hear you's whispering about me? BTW, i have already learned those things from the dreaded 'Talk'. also you can't go to jail because i read books with more explicit details)

A ghostly image of Caleb started to wander around with his eyes missing and stitched shut with, "THE HORROR, THE HORROR!," he was screeching with a small burning object that looked like a certain weed in his mouth.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1570508>>1593279 Razor just stands there "...What the hell did I just see?"

Another ghostly image of a giant chicken seemingly made up of blocks appeared with a huge bottle of rum in it's wing, "WITH A YOHOHO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM," it sang as it staggered drunkenly around before poofing away in a mist of light pink clouds(REFERENCING IS FUN)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1593934>>1570476 Razor looks to Notes "I think we must be high on something"
[YES IT IS!]

[LOL]
Yet again another ghostly image appeared but this one was an enderman they towered above them menacingly before tap dancing.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1593979 Razor walks over and crushes its skull "I am dreaming, and or having hallucinations... SO MEAT SHALL FALL FROM THE SKY!"

Suddenly ghosts of Caleb started to fall from the sky before turning into medium rare steaks the moment they hit the ground, flag and plate with silverwear included.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594104 Razor is conflicted in eating the steak...but it looks so good...

A large flag was impaled into the ground, the words on it read, "You know you want to eat use," before it also turned into 10 steaks.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594176 Razor grabs a steak and eats it, savoring the taste, this acting as his breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Before he could grab another he was squished by a steak the size of an enderdragon.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594219 Razor has no choice to eat his way out, and eat he does!

Razor gets crushed by 5 more of the giant steaks and then covered in gravy and small bundles of weed.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594287 Razor gets full and digs his way into the dirt to hurl

Before he could hurl an image of justin bieber appeared making him hurl twice as much.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594318>>1570508 Razor then just goes to Notes and tries to carry her away before the madness continues, worried for her continued sanity

As he walk's down the path he see's a ghostly image of Raph with his ass as his head and his head as his ass with his hands and boobs and hands on his chest carrying a crate of ducks

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1597836 [can we continue the Pyro x Psycho line? I really wanna continue it]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1597836:fluttercry::fluttercry: [Did I offend you?]

[no lol, It's Caleb being a chaotic asshole]

Psycho stared at pyro as she sat on should with her flame thrower.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609323 Psycho tears off the bottom half of his gas mask and runs to her, then begins to kiss her passionately "Thought lost you!"

Pyro just gives him an exasperated look before smooching him back and roasting a BLU with the backburner.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609404 Psycho goes to the RED base after the mission ends, and finds the respawner, he cluelessly begins to poke it with Barry

Suddenly a small Camera popped out, "DNA scan complete," It said in a robotic voice, Psycho just stared at it before turning around and walking off.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609422 Psycho then sees BLU spy fucking RED scouts mom doggy style, and thinks he'd like to do that wuth Pyro...then chops off the BLU spys dick and slapped some sense into scouts mom "BLU spy kill RED scout!"

Scouts mother just started to cry before she grabbed spies dick and started to slap his face with it.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609452 Psycho grabs the cumstick and forcefeeds it to scouts mom, then goes to find a restroom, accidentally opening the door to Pyros changing room, he sees her completely naked, and the hardness of his boner doubles

You do the pyro/Psycho sex seen, find it slightly weird when i believe she is a boy in the Game.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609494 Psycho reaches down and removes his pants, Pyro sees his cockflesh and her mouth begins to water, she bends down and gives it an experimental lick, she sees him jerk in apprval, and then she takes him all into her mouth, she keeps going for a while, then moves on to the main event, she lies Psycho down and guides him into her tight snatch, she ruts him for a half an hour, then gets filled with his hot, virile cum, she then collapses onto his chest

• Viewing 601 - 650 of 638