RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 638 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 638
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548798 Psycho is speaking as he wades through the carnage "I'm gonna kill you all, I'm gonna kill your friends and your family, I'm gonna track down your grandparents and turn them inside-out, nobody can stop the blood train that will turn your loved ones into a red splatter across the tracks of humanity!" Psycho is flying as he cuts through BLU personnel "There is no me, there is no you! There is only the never ending spit and bile of combat! The twenty-four hour murder spree of shining metal! I drink the blood and eat the loot and breathe the numbers, because I! AM! A MONSTER! NOW AND FOREVER!" He is raging, unaware of the now healed Pyro changing in the womans dressing room, his tears are visible through the mask as he rips a heavy in half "I'm gonna kill you all, I'm gonna kill your friends and your family, I'm gonna track down your grandparents and turn them inside-out, nobody can stop the blood train that will turn your loved ones into a red splatter across the tracks of humanity!" Psycho has utterly destroyed the BLU base, and is now cradling himself in the wreckage "Psycho is all alone again...bye pretty pyro...Loooovee yooooouuuuu....." Psycho then gets up and begins to trudge back to the portal, but is stopped by the RED team "Don't go comrade! Pyro is okay!" Heavy has his hand on Psychos shoulder, and the others are agreeing, except for Spy, as he is making out with some random lady like a true frenchman, Psycho shrugs off the hand "YOU LIE! PSYCHO SAW HER DIE!" Psycho grabs Heavy and throws him at Scout, the poor guy barely gets away as Heavy crushes the wall to the womans changing room, as the RED and BLU woman employees run out, Psycho then kills the BLU employees and mutilates their remains, screaming in a mix of pained loss and feral rage
[Psycho HATES liers, someone quick show him Pyro!]

[ah ok]
Purity Flash's over to psycho and rides on his back as he kills the BLU's

Pyro walks over to him before telling him to stop this madness(SParta line ready)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555548 Psycho tosses off purity and continues to kill BLUs "PSYCHO IS ALL ALONE AGAIN! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Psycho then sees Pyro and falls to his knees "...But...Psycho see die..."

[i said pyro walks up to him, and also there is a sparta line]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555572 [You ninjad me!:twilightsmile:]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

"I can die an infinite amount of times," she says with a small smile.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555599 Psycho frowns for a second "So...exact opposite of Psycho?" he is hugging her gently, as if to make sure she is there "...Me can show what Psycho mean if want..."

Psycho says no because he doesn't want to see her die.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1555643[No, Psycho was offering to display his healing factor, he just said it weird]

1555599 1555668

What's up mother truckers?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568398 [been waiting for your reply, Razor is currently chained to a bed and can't get out]

(lol. Okay.)

"So need some help there Razor?" Notes asked actually amused by his idiocy.

"You can break down 2 feet of mahogany yet you somehow got chained down."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568516 Razor sighed "Something is wierd about these chains, I can't break them, or eat them, they seem to be made of some ultra hard substance, I am just glad you are not that insane humanoid who was going to rape me..." razor breathes a fiery sigh of relief

"Hmmm I can break these easy only question what gender was this raper of yours?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568558 Razor blushes "Definately female, I could see the wetness" He sighs as she tries to cut the chains strengthened by the fabric of reality
[Oh, and nice avatar!]

(1568598 thanks)

"Haha." Notes chuckled at him grabbing the chains she ripped them like they were twigs.

"20 years moving obsidian and even at on point achieving to dent the one thing that makes sure the core never escapes, Orcnium. That stuff is very yummy but hard as hell to break. My cousin has an entire over coating of the stuff on her bones so she can break it like it's a piece of paper." Notes explained.

"Hehe. If my cousins wouldn't kill me if I did I would of totally been down for a threesome. But right now I'd rather not get killed I'd like to have a few pups to teach the ways of the pack before I get ripped apart like sticks."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568667 Razor sighs "Well, I know the next metal to use!" Razor then realises what she said and blushes "Um... I'll go so that there is no ...risk..."

(Read my last post again [i couldn't help myself] hehe)

"Next metal for what? If you can't break those chains there's no way you can even lift a pebble or rock sized piece of Orcnium. A pebble ways 50 tons. That's 100,000 pounds for a pebble. The rocks are double that and a stone or boulder are from 50 to 60 times that."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568731 Razor grins "Next metal to buy and enrich my body with, thanks to Draconic magic"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568731 [I read it and edited]

"You can't buy it off a market. It's poison to dragons so Diamond dogs are the only ones who can mine it. It's one of the five reasons dragons destroyed old Cracsis and we had to make new Cracsis." Notes said her arms behind her back, as she kept beside him.

"Trust me I can contain myself I'm not even," she blushed a bit," *cough* wet *cough*. Besides like I said I'd rather have a litter or two before I die from something like what I just implied. Even thinking so much as having multiple mates would make my cousins want to crush me to death so I'd rather not although I won't say the forbidence is quite tempting in it's self, but no."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568808 razor sighed "Besides, I'd rather find someone who would NOT be given trouble because of me, let me know if your family needs help, or a smithy, I'm pretty handy!" Razor grinned
[Aaw, sinking ship...mayhaps he can prove himself to the cousins?]

"Tools out of metal kind of smithy? Ha Razor we eat every metal we can find even that of our ancestors. A pure blood diamond dogs body becomes mixed metals of everything it ever ate. Sometime I feel guilty for eating them but then I think, if every metal we eat makes us even denser and durable then if we eat those who followed the ways of life my pack does then maybe one day we can make the thing everyone of us craves. The perfect unbrakeable metal something we can touch without crushing in our hands." Notes said strangely her tone contained a mix of greif, sadness, joy, happiness, and bitter truth.

"Your parents were slaves you forever have scars from their deaths, you are grief ex by a lot if not every death or little pain of another person, yet you don't understand the reason why many of the diamond dogs do this because of your dragon mixed blood. Every other clan has died out that follows the same paws as mine. Do you know why?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1568932 Razor sighs, sad that he never learned the D-dog ways "No, and I care not, I stand by my offer, I make tools not only of metal, but of many other, stranger materials that our kinds do not eat, I am happy to help in any way"
[Seriously, can he prove himself?]

"Trust me we wont our hands are enough. Your the first person to not want to know. Orcnium actually weakens the diamonds dog by half of their normal strength, it kills dragons, ponies don't even know it exists. The reason it over joys us diamond dogs like me is because it isn't crush when we hit it.if you figure out why ill give you a prize. This is just a fun little activity for you consider it a solid for me saving you from a rape or a second round either one." Notes said as she ran ahead putting her palm against the wall she went at full speed. The walls were she touched seemed to crumble under her touch even her trademark sharpies that she stabbed into the wall were crack and spilling ink.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569070 Razor thinks for a moment "Because it weakens Diamond dogs and has a unique configuration where being compressed actually strengthens it?" Razor had no idea what she meant by reward, but hoped it was something neither would regret
[Hello? I'm gonna take this as a no...]

"Wrong my friend. Think of gentleness in destruction and you may find the answer ill be in my room."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569138 Razor thought for a long time, and kept thinking, determined to solve the riddle
[I don't get the riddle, I suck at them...:twilightoops:]

(She touched the wals and ran didn't dig in or anything yet they were destroyed to nothing but wood chips and dust. Destruction from gentleness. Diamond dogs can dig through any and everything this way it's a special thing that only they can do like unicorns have magic, Pegasi can walk on clouds, dragons can breathe fit bath in lava, etc... If you destroyed everything you touched by just touching it what would you search for?

Something you couldn't break.)

"He's an idiot if he thinks that I didn't give him a huge hint." Notes said as she turned on the shower. She hated water but showers were bearable getting in she started to wash herself.

"This better not be for nothing."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569245 Razor slipped a note under her door "Purebloods can dig through anything except Orcnium with nothing but the gentlest touch, it is their special ability, like pegasi and weather, or earth ponies and agriculture and etcetera, also, i have reopaired the wall you hinted me with, thank you for the hint"

Hearing the paper she ended her bath actually clean. Putting on her jacket and a special item she came out of the bathroom still somewhat wet. Picking up the paper she sighed. Opening the door while he was still there she grinned, "Tou figured it out mostly. But your missing one part, we are searching for something we won't break. We can keep from breaking things that are wool and leather and such if it's a bit thick but otherwise it will tear. My clan Is the last one searching for the Unbreakable metal that will come from us. We search for things we can't break," She said. She had on a cute black collar and a leash, "do you like it master? I got prepared for you?" Notes said he attitude as well as her eyes shifted it was easy to see the collected and controlled Notes was gone. Her eyes were globs of maroon fruit attracting in the prey, her somewhat wet body added to her appearance and made her a major turn on, the collar and leash made her look like a pet wanting to be played with and used. No this was no longer Notes. This was a sin that no one could escape enough to crack stable minds and make mad ones insane. She was at that moment a perfect concoction of what lust would be if it had form.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569411 Razor gulped and tried to avert his erection "Y-yes...master likes... a lot..." he had to fight himself completely not to rut her then and there "B-but...won't you get in trouble, like, Death trouble?"

(Notes only showers when she goes into heat and razor appeared at the wrong time in the wrong place. She isn't even thinking of anything but getting rid of the heat when she's like this.)

"See no cousin, Hear no cousin, smell no cousin. Death avoided. What's this?" She asked as she grabbed his perking erection in one of her paws.

"Master lets play." The lust-filled D-dog said as she repeatedly rubbed what Razor tried to hide.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569463 razor gasped as electric pleasure raced through his body "How do you want to play, pet?" his shaft is at full salute as his mind also faded into lust and rut, he pet her head slightly and cupped her cheek

"Master gets to decide as long as no one sees." She said walking onto the bed her leash obviously put out for Razor to use.

(Wanna move this we do have a 14 year old and he doesn't need to read more than this. I'm 18 as of December last year and I don't need to get into jail for showing details of bedroom activities to him no offense to whoever I'm talking about I just don't want any of us in trouble.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569561[I wrote some crazy stuff with them, so i doubt the clop bugs him...Ebyer actually started the clopping
EDIT:okay, so... we skip to next morning?]
Razor walks next to her and licks her chest while removing her vest, he then bands he over and inserts his large manhood

Notes moaned to both actions as he started to slide in reaching her hymen easily. She whimpered as he was was stopped by it. She wanted more. Turning her head she turned to show the saddest puppy dog eyes and practically began to whimper for it wanting it all now.

(Okay seƱor)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569662 Razor holds back for all of a second before thrusting through, he hears a whimper of pain and stops to see if she is okay, worry for his new lover evident in his eyes as he truly cared for her "Is the pet okay?"

Biting her lip only for a moment, it was so scary the dribbles of read and the hurting. She had never felt physical pain and it caused her to shake slightly, "Please continue master it will fade as you go." She said as she waited to see if there was a knot. She had never seen one but judging from what her brother had told her it was bump that would take moment to enter before the erection grew even longer and made sure everything was done to make young before it exited. She had always wondered about it but it never seemed like a good idea to her until now wanting everything inutile they reached bliss. As she felt him start up she began to whimper in pleasure.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569754 razor agreed and kept going, seeing in her eyes the want to take all of him he hilted himself inside her and continued thrusting, his knot keeping his shaft from ever completely leaving as he rutted her senseless, his member now painfully erect in her tight snatch

"Master is big, do I please you master?" She asked worried of being no good even though she was filled between her accumulating juices and his erection.

" I want only to please master." She said her walls began to squeeze Master's member as he kept on, thrusting backwards to meet him as he slammed into her small lower body.(Proportional to her species of course.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569813 Razor groans in pleasure "Yes, master is very pleased, Pet's honeypot is perfect for master..." Razor is getting even further lost in his bliss, he is only aware of him and Notes, and he does not care about anyone else...he loves her... he finally realizes his feelings...he loves her "master loves his pet" he gropes her buttox as he thrusts, and is kissing her passionately [of course]

"Pet loves master too." Said the female as she continued to be pounded.she began to get louder in pitch as her walls squeezed harder and harder. Finally she put her face into the single pillow and roared as silently as possible as her walls spasmed overflowing in her orgasm trying to get out but being stopped by the knot which at the touch of her fluids seemed to put out.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569883 Razor could take no more and let loose his load, releasing torrent after torrent of hot, virile cum into her womb, he then lies there with her, absolutely in love and happy that he got his answer close enough, not caring what her cousins will do to him, he swears that he will die protecting her as he lied there, his manhood still inside her, happily plugging the semen in

"Master happy?" She asks as she nuzzles into him her only moisture that of sweat and what was trickling out of her.
Rolling around before leaning into Razor she nuzzled him then went into the bathroom the leash removed as it wasn't needed but the collar remained. Even as she showered the collar remained.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569919 Razor grinned "master has never been more happy..." Razor is silently wondering if the collar is symbolic of something "Hey, pet? Does your Collar mean anything?" he silently hoped it was her way of saying they could do this again, as he worried it was a one time thing, he also worried her cousins would harm her, and he subconsciously growls at the thought

"It's a sign of belonging. I'm yours as anything you need me to be as long as it's on, it means I chose you as my Szerelmes (lover). I may only remove it if you reject for another or before I die." Notes said from the shower as she giggled at the thought. Three days ago (assumption of passed time) they had told the others no way yet here they were. And she wore the collar.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1569964 Razor smiled and hugged her "Thank you, i have never been more happy!" razor thought for a moment "Would you like to meet my father?" [Sadly he spent most of that time chained to a bed and forgotten] "He would love to meet what is technically a daughter in dragon terms"he then realises the second thing she says "I would never leave you, ever, I'd rather die first!" he then kisses her

"If you choose to let I will master. It feels strange but tradition only allows you to be called that in the privacy of family and each other. I already broke one but that one can go screw it's self. You were born and I love you. My cousins will probably hate me my brother wil dislike it but not hate it and I don't think your father will even be slightly upset, don't you agree master," Asked the soaking female under the showerhead she buried her head in his chest before heears perked, "oh and should I make the water warmer I like the cold, I don't want to discomfort you."

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 638