RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 638 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 638

(Dude this is in the past, they haven't had time to meet Gilda)
"Um, who's Gilda and whats Equinox?" he asked in confusion.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539518 [Sorry, i messed up, OH! i canhave him be like The Doctor!]
Intellect looked confused, then smiled "Ah... no spoilers, i am afraid... but Equinox is the hybrid of Order and Chaos, wicked powerful stuff it is"

Purity just smiled, "Intellect, are you sure your not an insane deranged shut in?" he slyly grinned before starting to walk off.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539585 Intellect just smiled as well "Helluva lot better than Chorder, boy"

Purity had heard that as he was walking away but decided to annoy him later.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539598 George walked up to him, his size gargantuan and impressive "Heeeellllooooo....Woooood yooooouuuuu liiiiiikeeeeee aaaaan aaaaaappppppleeeee?" George plucked an apple from his boughs and offered one to him

"Why yes please George, might i say you are looking swell right now," Purity replied as he took an apple.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539661 "Thaaaaanksssss! yooooouuuuu looooook gooooood tooooooo... heeeeey, shooooouuuuld Iiiiii riiiiisk taaaaakiiiing Inteeeeeleeects Meeeedicine? Iiiiit shoooooouuuuuld speeeeed myyyyyy taaaaalkiiiing uuuuup..."

"Yes you should," Agree'ed Purity, "and it will help me get back at him," he fnished

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539851 George took the damn pill "Why'd you do that? he let slip part of your future?"

"Yeah i guess," Purity said with a sigh.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539869 George sighed as well "At least he did not let slip the day you die, that messed me up..." George gave an apple to Murphy, who quickly ate it, ironic for a sloth... Oh, wait, he belongs to Psycho, makes total sense

"How do i die," purity asks sadly.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539904 George tree shrugged "None of us know, time is ever changing, I learned that a few weeks later!" Murphy goes and nibbles on Puritys shoe, then stands up and makes the upses pose along with his puppy tummy showing and his hands groping for him, he is also pouting and giving puppy eyes

"It's ok no need to cry," purity said to the pouting critter as he summoned a snack cake for it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1541246 Murphy munched on the cake and smiled his slothy smile, a little bit of creme on his nose as he tries to rub it and falls over

Purity started to laugh but he stopped once he realized that was rude so he helped the sloth back up and hugged it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548344 Murphy squeaked happily and hugged him back, Psycho is looking at this happily

"Hey psycho, you jelly," Purity said as he walked past psycho before he was crushed in a hug by him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548542 Psycho lets him go after a second and gently takes Murphy, cradling him in his arms "Psycho love Murphy!"

"Dat is so cute," Purity said with a fake russian accent that was pretty good, "Da, iz good," Psycho replied with the same accent.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548555 Psycho cranes his head for a moment "Psycho want meet Heavy weapons guy!" Psycho gives Murphy to Purity and goes through a portal

Purity, seeing Pyscho leave, followed him through the portal where he saw Psycho talking with the red heavy.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548568 Psycho makes sandwiches fall from the sky "Sandviches for all!" Red heavy is crying from the beauty of it, then Psycho summons all of BLU and kills them

(I just realized that the TF2 world should be psychos paradise, he can kill all the time)
Purity just gives Heavy a better sasha that fired more sasha's that fire big bullets.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548590[I was thinking that too!]
Psycho pulls out Barry [Each persona can wield Their own Barry, and they are identical] and begins slicing through an army of BLU workers, the RED team is just standing there in awe "heavy like him, MUST GET ON RED!" the entire RED team agreed, except for Pyro, who was staring at Psycho with girlcum going down her legs

The RED team join in with soldier crying in joy at the bloodshed of the BLU's

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548621 Psycho lights himself on fire and ignights the BLU building "AHAHAHAHA MY MIND IS ON FIRE!" Pyro is obviously in love, and reaches to remove her mask
[You want to RP pyro?]

[sure, and is this female character universe of are you saying that the genderless pyro is a girl.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548638 [Look at gametheory, they prove Pyro is a girl, and it is NOT girlverse!]

[fine, but i decide whether she has big breasts or is fat or anything]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548647[no prob, as long as she is 1. Pyromaniacal, 2. a girl, and 3. interested in Psycho, as they make a great couple!]

[OK MATE, I'M GONNA SPAM WITH CAPS FOR THIS COMMENT]

PYRO TOOK OFF HER MASK AS SHE STARED AT THE FLAMING PSYCHO, "PYSCHO I LOVE YOU," SHE SHOUTED AS SHE LIT A MATCH IN HIS HONOR.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548653 Psycho fell on his ass and stared at her "...WHAT?! PRETTY FIRE GIRL LIKES PSYCHO!?" he takes off the bottom part of his mask, which is the only part he can remove "PSYCHO LIKE TOO!" he then drives his hand into a BLU scouts head and pulls out a flaming spine, then offers it to her as he lit a BLU heavy on fire in her honor

Pyro lit up the body before diving on top of psycho and kissing him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548666 Psycho hugs her with his strong arms, then smells a BLU pyro coming "BAD BLU PYRO COMING! HELP KILL!" he rushes up and dashes back into the battle, soaking up the bullets and literally not taking a scratch "I WILL PUT MY PAIN INTO YOUR SOUL!" Spy faints because he is a pussy

[eh hem, I play as spy, it's hardest class second to sniper]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548675 [oh...awkward...sorry, most of the spies I play with are pussies who just lead the aggro to me]

[eh its fine, i do that sometimes but i mostly just love to kill scouts and other spies]
Pyro burns through the new pyro and fed the cooked remain's to psycho.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548693 Psychos smile is hardly visible through the blood "PSYCHO LOVES CANNIBALISM!... but prefer raw." Psycho then tears off a BLU Medics arm and swallows it whole, the Red medic seems rather uncomfortable, and is holding his arm

Purity was watching them at a distance with sniper as he showed sniper his Lazgun with a scope.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548713 Sniper was amazed "Ay, mate...I don't suppose you got a spare one of those, do ya?"

Purity summoned another one and abouts 100 power cells for it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548726 Sniper hugged him because sniper is a teddy bear "You rule mate!"
Psycho is making out with Pyro, actually killing stuff while they kiss

Purity just gave Sniper a hat generator before leaving.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548747 Sniper makes a shrine to Purity out of hats and begins worship
A Blu officer shoots Pyro, and Psycho gets enraged, going into his chaos form and charging the BLU building "THESE CURTAINS ARE NOT RED ENOUGH!"

[is that his catch phrase?]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548765 [he has many phrases, look up what Krieg says and you will understand]

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 638