RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 638 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 638

Purity Thanked caleb for the helmet before putting it on along with his gear(did some research, Guardsmen armor ways 80 pounds actually, and is lightened by minor servo's) and Going out hunting.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525165 Raphael harrumphed and went to Practice with barry

Purity summoned his dad to go hunting with him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1525218 Raphael sheathed Barry and sighed "Let's go, ay?" Raphael was somewhat disappointing in his son for misusing his powers, but realized he likely did not know any better and let the issue drop, then Runician uses his chaos to manifest a body from the plants "P-please don't... they're my friends..." Runician is on his knees begging, unaware of a human Flutters seeing him "P-please! I finally got the courage to come out, Please don't kill my little friends!"

(is runician the one begging not to go hunting)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531830[Runician is begging them to stop]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531894 [Yes, the little woodland creatures are his ffriends]

(Ah ok)
Purity just looks at runician and the fluttershy before sighing, "You win this round runician," he said as he started to walk off.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531903 Runician blushes "Th-thank you"

The human fluttershy was looking at runician with a blush on her face as she just stared.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531914 Runician, not noticing flutters, goes to his treent to sleep

"wait," fluttershy call's out just loud enough for runician to hear him, "yes," he ask's before turning around and blushing at fluttershy(Because she is so pretty) and starts to mutter giberish.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531935 Runician catches himself "Oh...my.." Runician hangs out with a ton of different creatchures, as is apparent from the growing group, they all seemed to be cheering them on

Fluttershy, noticing the animals and hearing there encouragement walked up to Runician shly before giving him a peck on the cheek and turning away, her face crimson from the blush.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1531966Runicians blush is identical to Fluttershys, and he is sitting there, absolutely in shock "U-um....thanks..." Runician stands there for a moment, staring at her face, then blushes and runs to his pet treant George

Fluttershy just watches him run off sadly before she went back to her Cabin.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532784 Runician was hyperventilating in Georges branches, the blush still on his face, as it began to rain, Runician then realized something "...I don't have a place to sleep..."

Runician finally reallising this decided to go ask the cute lady from earlier if he could sleep there for now.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532813 Runician goes to her house and knocks on the door "E-excuse me... c-can I come in?" Runician was soaked, his only source of warmth his plant cloathing and the blush on his face

"S-sure you c-can," fluttershy blushed again ash she let him in and grabbed a towel for him, Runician, having lived in a forest just undressed right in front of fluttershy, "W-hat a-a-are yo-you do-doing," she squeaked before she fainted.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532837 Runician makes his plants absorb the moisture and puts them back on, now totally dry [swag!] he then proceedes to poke flutters "Please wake up..."

Fluttershy just gasps awake as she sat up too fast for Runician to dodge, instead of headbutting each other there lips mets each others.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532857 Runician enjoys the kiss deeply, but then realises what he is doing and proceeds to feint

This time Fluttershy was the one to poke Runician before he sat up but instead of either a kiss or a headbutt, he had smothered his face in her huge breats, "Mmmm these are comfy," he murmered as he hugged her breasts with fluttershy wrapping her arms aorund his head in a contented hug.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532874 Runician then realises what the hell he is doing and gets a massive nosebleed "Gagh!" Runicians cotton plant sleeves produce some seedless cotton and he stuffs it up his nose to stop the bleeding

Fluttershy just looked startled for a minute before pulling him into an even bigger hug that presses his hands against her boobs with his head on her shoulder... while on the floor in a compromising position of fluttershy on top and Runician on bottom.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532899 Runician has a big boner, amd his plants move against his will to part for it "O-oh...my..." Runician then looks Flutters in the eyes "S-sorry..."

Fluttershy notices his plight, "Don't worry," she assures him as she got off and started to unzip his pants, "What are you doing," he said with a tomato for a head, "well, you looked so tense..." she drifted off to give him the full implications.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532923[does not have a zipper, his plannt clothes have already parted for his dong]
Runician was elated, but nervous "I-I've never done this before..."

Fluttershy just ignored him as she started to rub his shaft slowly before picking up speed, deciding that this wasn't enough she went into the bathroom and grabbed some lube(don't know why she has it) and squirting it onto her breasts and his shaft before using her to large orbs of pleasure to sandwich his manhood.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532943 Runician is in bliss, and lying there limply, he would do anything to keep feeling like this

Fluttershy, as if hearing his thoughts, Started to rub her breasts on his sandwiched cock while pouring more lube on. Runician was in heaven from the treat his Jr was receiving as he started to feel a pressure in his loins.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532965 Runician gasped "I...I'm close..." Runician felt ashamed he lasted such a short amount of time, even in this womans beautiful breasts, but then again, they felt so good...he had no reason to be ashamed... he wondered if she wanted him to cum on her, or to swallow his manhood and drink down his creme... why is he thinking so dirty? ...bad... Runician...damm, he could not think straight anymore...

Runicians seed painted fluttershy's breasts as he tensed, fluttershy winced as he came before she started to lick it all up.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1537712 Runician blushed "Y-you don't have t-to do that..." Runician was really turned on by the sight of that

"It's ok, I wanted to do this," was his reply before Fluttershy deepthroated him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538135 Runician just relaxes his entire body from how good this feels "So good..."

"I know," fluttershy murmers as he cums down her throat.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538246 Runician lies down next to flutters "S-so... are we boyfriend a-and girlfriend now?"

"Yep." she said contently before hugging runician tightly and falling asleep.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538695 Runician smiles contently and sleeps with her in the second sense
meanwhile...
"Runician! Oy! Runician! Come home!"
Runician wakes up with a start "...I don't want to..." he runs and hides under flutters bed

Raphael just facepalmed at Runicians stubbornness, "Please come ho-wait, did you have sex with fluttershy!?!?" he asked/gasped as he saw Fluttershy on the ground naked with strands of cum in her hair and breasts.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539000 Runician blushes "Y-yes...I r-really like her... w-we are boyfriend and girlfriend..."

Raphael groans, "Fine, you can stay," he relented before vanishing.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539105 Raphael then comes back to grab him and a now awake fluttershy "What am I saying?! WE'VE GOTTA PARTY!" Fluttershy is awake and dressed in her usual clothes [just imagine what her humanized self wears] as the personas, including Runician, began to sing and dance with her happily, even Psycho was taking part!

The personas pets were being summoned, Limbos legion of mech Imps were there, as was George the treant, Einstein the owl, and Murphy the Sloth, they all celebrated as well

Raphael was enjoying himself before summoning Purity to the party , "hey purity, go and enjoy yourself." Raph said as he walked off.
[Psycho's pet should be a hellhound]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539355 Purity was approached by Intellect "Greetings, I am Intellect, I am one of the few personas who are happy to stay inside, as the outside world only brings in pain in my opinion, it is a pleasure to meet my nephew"

"And it is nice to meet you to uncle," Purity said with a fake posh voice that was done perfectly, "You like technology and knowledge right?" he asked as he walked with intellect.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539414 Intellect smiled "Yes, i am currently studying elementals, they are like Golems, but control a certain element and have weaker forms, think of it, if we made an equinox elemental and combined it with Steve, we'd have a nigh unbeatable weapon!" Intellects eyes were shining, then he had a naughty look on his face "I hear you and Gilda have gone the next step..."

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 638