RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 387 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 387
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484659 She bobs her head and sighes consideribly as she deep throats him

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484699 Intellects balls begin to tighten, but he forces the orgasm back, he NEEDS more of this, the swelling of his shaft, however, was unnavoidable

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484708 She breathed heavy as she bobbed

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484725 Intellect could not take any more, he wrapped his legs around Ozones head as he thrust his manhood down her throat, cumming straight into her stomach, he then got a mischievous look on his face "Wanna swallow some more? I got a spell that keeps the cum going..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484748 she nods. "stomach capaticy?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484753 "The cum instantly dissolves in your stomach... So... wanna go?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484761 She nods aslo bobbing."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484768 Intellect used the spell, and sent literal barrels worth of cum down her throat, but her stomach never swelled, the semen flooded her mouth as well, just barely staying in

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484781 She swallowed as much as she could

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484790 "You love the taste, don't you? just need more to fill you up, wanna feel my seed slosh in your stomach?" Intellect is continuously thrusting down her throat

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484815 Intellect releases part of the magic temporarily so that his seed distended her stomach a little bit, then recast it so that no more filled her "Want me out? or are you addicted to my seed?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484832 "I'm addicted to seed in general!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484837 "Oh, really? Wanna be painted white on the inside and out?" Intellect began to remove his shaft from her throat

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484849 "I think Raph should do that."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484870 Intellect cringed, regretting that he lost the draw to be a half dad of the child... she seemed to prefer him now... "Oh... you still wanna drink?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484878 "I'm sorry I've been neglecting you guys but I think Raph... needs me more... I think he's jealous."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484923 "Think about it from his perspective, you are basically fucking other men right in front of him, as he feels everything you do to us" Intellect was uncomfortable telling her this " He actually never wanted to share you, it just happened, he can never get mad at Runician..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484952 "Oh..." She hangs her head. "I-I her knees buckle a little."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484966 Intellect sighs " Go to him... I have been all alone for a long time... I can deal with it again, as can the others..." Intellect was showing a stoic face, but inside he was weeping

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1484981 "I can't chose! I can't leave you lonely..." Ozone crumpled up everything around her began to crumble, she could fell all there hearts breaking including there own

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1484996 "Maybe... maybe we should let him absorb us... then you won't have to choose..." Intellect did not say that this would make them cease to exist, but it was obvious enough

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485008 "I can't send you away." She said crying she had almost had begin to sperate into her own little world

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485019 "Well, what are we supposed to do? knowing you are in pain is torture to us, I can sense Psycho is even in pain from it, he is slicing himself in the face... again..." Intellect was fully dressed again "So... what do we do? Wh cannot bear to see you suffer like this..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485046 "I just want you to all be kind and be willing to share me," She sobs a little. "I just want you and psycho and Limbo and Runicain and Gabriel and Raph to live in harmony and let me love you all."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485073 "We wish so too, but humans are naturally greedy, selfish beasts, we even forbade polygamy, favoring monogamy instead, so our 'herd' is being strained by his customs... Raphael is actually trying to remove these instincts from himself as we speak... it is...quite painful..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485090 "I want to support him... lead me too him...."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485103 Intellect nods and teleports them to the grand central world, acting as the brain of Raphael and his personas, floating on a pedestal was Raphael contorted in pure agony "Gruuuaaaaagh! For OZONE!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485120 "You can do it!" Ozone shouted from below in postion.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485130 Raphael grabbed the massive orb on the pedestal marked 'Human mating instincts and rules' and smashed it, then collapsed on the ground, vomiting his own blood

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485145 Ozone had to step to the side of the orb and then the blood

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485151 Intellect rushes to Raphaels side "This is not good, his soul is damaged, he needs to absorb a persona if he is to live... goodbye Ozone, I love you..." Intellect kissed Ozone gently and gave her his cloak, then went to Raphael and began to fade

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485171 "Intellect..." She starts crying sorely. if he got rid of his mating instincts wont that me he won't be attracted to me any more? She then looks to the orb stards

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485214 "Don't worry, he actually had to fight those instincts every time he would mate with you, this will actually make him more eager to rut you..." Intellect was beginning to be impossible to see "Hey... take care of Einstein and U.L.D.O., okay?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485227 "I don't want you to go...I don't want anyone to go... OH CELESTIA WHAT HAVE I DONE!" She asked before holding intellects cloak nezt to her

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485244 Intellect was barely visible now, he floated over to her, whisps of light fading from him "I...Will... Always... Be...Within...Him..." Intellect was hugging ozone as the last piece of him floated into Raphaels chest, and he got up "Whu... where is Intellect! where did he go!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485270 Ozone sniffles and holds his jacket close. "I should have kept my mouth shut all I should have not said anything at all, I should have backed away and never attracted you attention. every time I do that it turns out bad!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485308 "He... he's gone... isn't he?" Raphael then heard what he said and stormed over to her and slapped her "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT! YOU GAVE MY LIFE MEANING AGAIN! YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BEFORE I MET YOU?! TRYING TO FUCKING OFF MYSELF! I LITERALLY SPENT MY FREE TIME EXPERIMENTING IN VARIOUS TYPES OF SUICIDE! I LOVE YOU AND NEVER WANT TO LOSE YOU, AND INTELLECT FEELS THE SAME WAY, I CAN FEEL IT!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485341 She sniffles and hugs him. "is his consciousness still inside you. if so how long... I-I still want all of your persona's to be with us..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485398 "He will always be in me... I can't remove him or I will kill us both, but he is in me..." Raphael kisses the spot on her face he slapped and healed it "I am sorry for losing my temper, I should not of hit you..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485409 "it's fine... you can't channel him and let him talk to me can't you?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485420 "I can try..." Raphael closes his eyes and focuses, then gasps inwardly "...Hi... I guess i'm speaking to you from beyond the grave, eh? At least we don't need a wigi board!" Intellect laughed heartily, and hugged Ozone

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485439 "Oh Intellect." Ozone sighed happily. "Can you try both at the same time or will that hurt you too much

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485455 "I do not think we should do that, it may overload our brain" Intellect scratched his chin "Though... I suppose I could try to inhabit ULDO..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485475 "Or perhaps another gollem, do you think that's possible Limbo?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485496 Intellect smiled evilly "You want me to make a golem with working genitalia? But no... it would only work because ULDO runs on part of my soul"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485508 "This is better." Ozone said as she put her hand on his chest.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485602 "...You like the thought that you'll be fucking us both at once?" Intellect smiled evilly

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485634 "I thought so, hey, just to let you know, Raphael really loves you... more than even I do... please don't leave him, he'd probably lock himself in here forever if you did..." Intellect is completely steadfast on this

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 387