RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 387 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 387
bjornicorn
Group Admin

..."Why does my heart ache? What is This...pain... in my...head..."Ruin is bleeding from his eyes "Why do i hate them... they did nothing to me...argh!" Ruin is clutching at his head in pain "New... directive... protect... Ozone... accept? Yes/No... Yes...deleting previous directive 'kill predecessors'...deleting finished" Ruin no longer seems robotic, his face fills with regret " ... I am so sorry for what I said... so, so sorry..." actual tears streamed down his face as he hugs you, he the remembers what he did, and where his face landed, and blushes profusely "U-um I'll just go now... okseeyalaterbye!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1440204 "Come back here" ozone barks "that was a good thing you just did. You deserve an award."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440303 Ruin stops, unused to hearing Ozone talk like that "Y-yes?" Ruin turned around, his member still erect from their rut session earlier

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1440316 "So...what do you want?" Ozone asked as she saductively stalks towards him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440421 "Th-the multi penis thing was nice... but can we stick to five?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1440435 "Why you didn't like me covered in cum?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440478 "I-I do! A lot... B-but I didn't want to do to much too fast... i just developed emotions..." Ruin was... a little hesitant, he did not want to find out that the creation of emotion had damaged his sexual prowess, but he'd never admit to that

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441012 "Ok alright lets do this." Ozone said as she smiled.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441057 Ruin opened up the portal and five copies of his massive cock appeared, one going to her pussy, one to her anus, one to her mouth, and one to each hand "Please, do it..." Ruin had to restrain himself from just thrusting straight into her right then and there

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441080 Ozone positioned herself so that his phallus' entered all her oraphices

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441116 Ruin felt a stab of pleasure he barely kept his cum in at the first thrust, but he used his chaos to keep it back

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441143 Ozone pumped and bobbed and trusted her himps

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441152 Ruin was getting so overwhelmed by pleasure it was getting hard to focus on his magic, a large amount of precum leaked out, if one was not well known in chaos beings, they would of mistaken it for an ejaculation of its own! but it was only the bare minimum of what Ruins throbbing manhood held

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441177 "Did you just cum?" she asked as she looked at the two cocks she was pumping

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441203 "Just pre... lots more inside... please don't stop!" Ruin could barely speak he was so pleasured

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441215 Ozone nodded at and started to go faster to get the actually cum outn of him

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441229Ruin, unable to take any more, releases BARRELS worth of cum onto and into his lover, her belly has noticeably extended to the point that she seems to be pregnant,

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441475 "Ohhh! wonderful that's wonderful." Some cum as come out of her nostils and she sounds a bit stuffed up. She rubs her inflated abdomen

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441535 Ruin then stuffs his face into her fem-sex, kissing and licking it, sucking out their combined essence and drinking it "I love you... love you so much" Ruin is absolutely entranced, sucking on your pussy as if his life depended on it , he has hearts in his eyes still, licking your insides as if they were a fine delicacy

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441546 Can I call in Raph and the others so they can enjoy in you conversion?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441639 "... fine... but I am not leaving your side... I don't want them to try anything...but... can we stay like this for a while?" Ruin was reasonable to distrust them, he tried to kill them! and... he wanted to feel her orifices squeezing on him more

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441688 "Sure of course, and you don't need to be by my side all the time. I now you want to protect me but still sometimes I need to not be smothered with attention."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441711 "Okay..." Ruin kisses you, laughing when he tastes cum in your mouth "...Hey, maybe I should change my name? I don't like being Ruin... it is a depressing name"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441771 "Well now it seems that you have become the most emotional of Raph's personas so what to do think you be a fitting name?" Ozone said as she deflated

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441799 "... Gabriel... I think I'd like to be named Gabriel..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441821 "I like that." Ozone said with a grateful smile.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441859 Just then, a portal opens and all the persona's (except for Psycho, who once again fell out of the sky) stepped out "LETS PARTY!" Ruin was shocked "W-WHAT?!" Raphael then explained to hi in the best way possible "It is a celebration of you turning good! Now, P-A-R-T why? BECAUSE I GOTTA!" A party that puts the Grand Galloping Gala to shame springs from the earth

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441908 Ozone is just astounded by the immensity of it all.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441941 Raphael walks up to her and kisses her lovingly, hoping that Rui-er Gabriel did not steal her away from them "Now don't just stand there! Mingle! Party! Have fun!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1441961 Ozone is still mostly inflated by cum.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441985 "Or... do you want some more inside you... because I can certainly oblige..." Raphael slips his hands down Ozones panties and pokes his fingers into her honey pot

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442008 Ozone giggles. "How bout a gang bang?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442042 "All in the pussy, or in different holes, cause it can go either way..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442052 Differnt holes and then the pussy, and then the anus and then the mouth

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442059 Raphael whistles and all the personas gather "GANG BANG TIME!" All of the personas gladly remove their pants and hold out their dicks "Grab a hole!" a each persona grabs a different hole, only Raphael and Gabriel sharing, they got the pussy

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442083 Ozone smiles happily as she looks around at the others

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442093 They all thrusted, keeping on in a constant beat, when one would pull out another would go in, they would keep going until Ozone said to switch

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442106 "Swictch when you want. Don't wait on my account."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442156 All personas shift over to behind her, stuffing their cocks into her pussy and thrusting in perfect sinc

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442218 "It feels like my insides are being torn up. But I love ittttt!" she luls out her tongue and drools a little.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442261 The personas, reaching their limit, move on to the anus, each one thrusting seperately then going all together

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442274 She crys out in pleasurable pain even more. but has a smile on her face

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442286 The personas, unable to take much more, each take turns thrusting their manhood into her mouth and cum as she sucks and licks them, thee finished ones massage her with their limp dicks

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442303 She giggled and smiled giddily

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442309 They all smile back, and begin to suck on her different sensitive spots, absolutely hypnotized by pleasure

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442314 "Ohh you guys are so good."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442326 "we practiced so we could please you..." They all reply at once as they continue to suck, lick, and massage her

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1442340 Ozone is absolutely enraptured in pleasure

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442385 The personas all feel happy inside that they can bring their love such joy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 387