RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 387 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 387
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452086 May began to focus on her chaos powers, making a portal open up and go over Razors pulsating Phallus, she shifts and five portals open up, a shaft identical to Razors erupting from each one, May took one in each hole and one in each mouth, then started to pump her arms, twist her hips, and suck on the phalluses all at once

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1452110 "Ohh nice trick!" Razor exclaimed

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452117 "Just came up with it" said May before sticking the cock into her mouth again, she wants to taste his seed really bad, to feel it slosh inside her...

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1452126 He suddenly blows massive loadds in and on her

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452159 may wipes all of the delicious cum into her hands and drinks it, then turns to Razor "That tastes good... wanna taste some of me?" may shows him her flowing pussy , some drops falling on his face

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1452172 Razor nodes and drinks her fuilds up. Almost getting intoxicated on it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452203 May is reaching her limit, she is screaming in pleasure now "Oh baby don't stop!" her legs are now straddling his head as she was absolutely drunk on the pleasure

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1452215 As soon as he got her to cum and drunk all that fluid. He simply passed out

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452224 May, filled with absolute bliss, fall unconscious on top of him, her face landing right in front of his exposed manhood, she began to suck it in her sleep

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1452234 And they are discovered like that in the morning and I am going to bed

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452255 [sleep well:twilightsmile:]
Raphael appeared next to them, laughing heartily "Attaboy! please my daughter!"
May screams in embarrasment "DAD!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1452276 Razor nearly jumps out of his skin. "H-hello."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452963 Raphael laughs again "Don't be so surprised, this is mu soul world your living in, I am omniscient here! Besides, I am chaos, I know everything!"
May deadpans "Please dad, just go, we do not need the talk or anything, besides, we already did it... oh no..."
Raphaels face turns beet red

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1452969 "wh-wh-what's wrong." Ra or back said looking back and forth at Raph and May.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452986 "... You did what..." Raphaels face is one of pure rage "...WITH MY DAUGHTER!" the cieling lifted off and Raphael and Razorback were all alone in side of it "...Tell me one thing, will you take responsibility if she gets pregnant? Would you become her husband and help raise her kid?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453000 "Yes yes of course." Razor back said in fear of his life being ended only a few days after it began.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453022 "... I believe you..."Raphael lowered the house and let him go to May
"Razor! I was so worried!" May runs up to him and begins to make out with him

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453028 Razon is still ashenwhite and trembling.
"Now Raph you scared the poor thing nearly to death." Ozone said gently as she walked with her husband. "May would have never forgiving you if she found out you tore him limb from limb."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453039 Raphael blushed "Sorry, I just feel like I gotta protect my baby girl, you know?"
May was bringing Razor some gems to eat

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453046 He sucks on them like hard candy as he shivers a little.
"We'll what if it was her idea and you ripped him up anyways. Not only would you have killed something very dear to her heart, you would have given her an irrevocable seance of guilt

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453059 Raphael pales and stops walking, then falls to his knees "...I... I have to go apologize to him..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453062 "I would say that's the best course of action." Ozone said as she helped him up again.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453070 Raphael walks into the house again and is blocked by May "NO! I won't let you hurt him!" Raphael flinches, a pained look on his face, No... i am here to apologize to Razor here, i overreacted and it was not okay

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453084 razor head and ears pricked up at what he heard.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453089 Raphael hugs him and begins to weep " I am sorry, so, so sorry..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453091 "y-you acted like any father would." Razor said with gems still in his mouth

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453101 "But that is the problem, I have had millions of years to get over my instinctual responses...and the sacond I hear you two did it I lost any semblance of control!" Raphael is walking away "...You won't see me for a long while..." Raphael begins to turn to smoke
Mat called out to her father "Daddy, NO!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453108 ozone walks it. "Raph what are you doing!" She said as she rushed over. Razor looked at the sence and felt a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. He hangs his head and doesn't know what to do."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453118 "leaving them alone... I'll be with you soon, just go to where we first joined..." Raphael then dissapeared

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453121 quickly Ozone rushed that that reflective pond.
"I did that..." Razor back said guilt waging his words down like lead.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453125 Raphael was waiting at the pond, still a little bit ashamed of what he almost did
May slapped Razor across the face, she was crying "No it was not! It was no ones fault! Dad just got a little worked up and went to leave us alone!" May had no idea what to do, she wanted to stay with him, but she also wanted to chase her dad...

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453133 Razoe sighed and put aside the gems. He apparently had lost his appite.
Raph... Ozone goes and hugs him. "I-I'm sorry I made you feel guilty... I'm not a very good wife am I?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453154 "You did the exact right thing, it was wrong for me to do that, and I had to pay my debts for it

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453162 "how long will you leave them alone?" Ozone said as they began to walk

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453169 Until they are old enough to be immortal... i deserve not my childs love after what I almost did...

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453172 "Thats not true! Her love and forgiveness are exactly what you need!"
Ozone said as they walked along. "I will only hurt more, on both sides if you seperate yourself from them!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453189 Raphael was shocked, "D-do you really think so?" Raphael thought that May would want him to stay away...

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453199 "I do." Ozone said confidently.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453206 Raphael then teleported himself to a crying May, who was holding Razor as if he was the only thing keeping her from killing herself "h-hi..."
May threw herself at him, hugging him and crying "D-daddy! Don't s-scare me like that!

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453225 ozone waltzed in and gave a what did I tell you smile

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453232 Raphael smiled happily and hugged his daughter " I am sorry, I thought it would be best to leave you both alone for a while

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1453242 "I under stand why your angry sir.."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1454258 "No, I am not angry at you anymore, mostly at myself for going nuts like that...heh... let me know if you need me to babysit the grandkids..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1457476 Razor sighed and chuckled

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1457497 "OH!" Raphael smacks his forehead "I almost forgot the reason I came here! You gotta come with me for your combat training!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1457521 "What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy to learn how to better protect your lover..." Raphael smiled mischeviously "...Or are you just disapointed you can't have another go?"
May blushed furiously "DAD!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1457537 "I just want to be with her."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1457580 "Well, then train under the same teacher! It is quite obvious boy! Besides, I think Psycho would make a good teacher for you both..."
may was not sure she wanted to learn from someone who admitted in their name to be a psychopath, but trusted her father

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1457601 Razor nodded and goes back

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 387