RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 387 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 387
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485649 Ozone nodded and kissed his lips

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485657 "Intellect slipped his tongue into her mouth, they kissed for a while, then he reluctantly broke the kiss "I've got to go, controlling our body this long tires me..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485700 Intellects eyes flashed, and Raphael was back "So... you want me to absorb the rest, or let them live their lives?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485715 "Please let them live for now..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485727 Raphael smiled "That's the mare I fell for!" Raphael picked Ozone up bridal style and teleported them to their house

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485739 Ozone nuzzled him. "So, no more getting jealous if I want Limbo for a while."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485774 "I killed those instincts babe, I CAN'T get jealous, even if I want to" Raphael kisses her on the lips, and removes her clothes

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485790 "doesn't that make you angry?" She said as her body was relieveled

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485801 "heh, I did not want to be jealous in the first place... my petty instincts just forced me to..." Raphael licks ozone on the nipple and begins to suckle her

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485814 She smiles and nuzzle him

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485817 Raphael has gotten his fill of milk and goes to remove his pants, displaying his member, which has grown considerably

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485822 "Hey careful now. don't get too anxious."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485849 Raphael blushes "Heh... sorry..." Raphael turns around and bends over to pull up his pants, his erection making things difficult

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485859 "You don't have to put on your pants again. (ga nigth)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1485913 "Oh... so what do you wanna do?" Raphael turns around and his erect member swings happily with the momentum[Sweet dreams, may Luna look over you, and then become the Nightmare and rut you senseless]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1485925 she shurgs and giggles. "Someday intellect should give me a child."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489016 "Yeah, he'd like that" raphael just stands there, his cock hanging out as if on display

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489039 Ozone giggles and spreads his legs for him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489057 Raphael happily begins to rut her, his manhood stretching her out from within as he gyrated his hips

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489060 she moans and kisses his nose.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489065 Raphael kept thrusting, determined to bring his lover to the brink of heaven and back with his body, willing a bit of pre to come out so as to lube her pussy

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489071 her own jucies did the job for that.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489107 Raphael was losing himself in the feel of her glistening marehood on his shaft as he rutted her

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489114 she rolled onto her side and put a leg up in the air.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489178 Raphael grabbed her ankle and began to lick her thigh as he rutted her, he was reaching his limit

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489181 ozone tried her best to hold back her orgasm the best she could

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489200 Raphael keeps back his orgasm as he rutted her, wanting to let her finish first

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489229 with a sigh she let her love jucies spary. (You know Nightmare Moon is my Wifu right?)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489235 [Yes, that is why I wished you a rutfest with her]
Raphael felt her velvet folds clamp down on him and could not take any more, unleashing a torrent of semen

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489253 is made ozone orgasm a second time (well if you are willing to take her mantel upon you I'd like to have an anthro private RP with her and my ponysona Cobalt)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489273 Raphael left his shaft inside his wife, falling asleep with his dick still in her

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489333 ozone gave him a kiss and also fell asleep.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489341 Raphael dreamed of spending time with Ozone, and helping the ponies of the world to smile

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489352 (did you see my quite about the nightmares moon RP?$

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489375 [Sure, but no guarantees on quality, I've never RP'd her before]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489385 (shall I make the thread?)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489462 [Yes please, i am a little busy, doing 3 threads including this one]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1489469 (well we can halt this one for now.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1489495 [Cool, but can you still start it? i have no clue as to the setting for that thread...:twilightblush:]

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 387