RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 250 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 250
Craterfist
Group Admin

[You saw the private tag, right?]

((Well no I didn't but just giving advice, I have no plans to start taking part in this IC))

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1432002 [ I thank you for your input, I am trying to keep things flowing well, I seem to be better at writing clop, honestly...but please, mind the privacy tag, thank you, I hope both of our groups prosper, and I apologize for jumping to conclusions about you joining this group]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Are there separate chambers or rooms? Silence isn't going to change in front of them.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1432104[ there are four rooms, the bedrooms, bathroom, and kitchen, Cyndir and Sut are in the bathroom, and i doubt you would get good reception of changing where they prepare food]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence stepped into what appeared to be Cyndir's bedroom. She didn't want to undress in the kitchen, and the bathroom was occupied. The woman closed the door, locking it, then quickly undid her bandages and took off her glasses. She also shed her trench coat and sneakers, then the tee shirt and shorts she was wearing underneath. After that, the woman took off her black panties and black sports bra, letting her massive breasts out of their confinement.

What was left was a naked woman with the beauty of a goddess. She was six feet three inches tall, with staight flowing black hair that reached the small of her back. Her body was covered in lean, dense muscles, toned from years of hard work and exercise. Her body was graced with wide hips, a large, curvy, toned rear, and gacrefully long and strong legs. Her skin held a healthy glow, and her eyes were a stunning emerald green.

Her most prominent feature was her massive breasts, each sized to around twice the size of a watermelon, and maybe a ltitle more. They had a beautiful melon shape, perfectly perky. They were soft and warm and bouncy, and full of the sweetest milk anyone would ever try.

The woman sat down on the edge of the bed and took her left breast in both hands, lifting the large nipple to her mouth and suckling on it. Her breasts got too full of milk at times, so she needed to milk herself, either by hand, or by drinking from her own breasts.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1432536 Cyndir, having finished bathing Sut, is about to begin first aid for his leg, he applies rubbing alcohol to his injury, loudly swearing at the pain, he then continues to bandage his leg, he then goes into his room toget a change of pants, he finds himself locked out of his own room, he knocks on the door "Hello? I need a change of pants..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[The door is locked. He can't open it. He has to knock.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433095 [damn I missed that, I will edit]

bjornicorne
Group Admin
Craterfist
Group Admin

The sound of someone scrambling about the room could be heard, and after a minute or two, the door opened to reveal Silence, without her bandages but with her trench coat around her body. She had onky thrown on her panties and stuffed her giant breasts back into her bra, then threw her coat on. Her tee shirt and shorts lay on the floor. While her body still couldn't be seen, her beautiful soft face, stunning green eyes, and flowing black hair were now visible. On her throat was a large scar, the only mark on her divine body.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433258 Cyndir was awe struck by her beauty, and was infuriated that someone would dare harm such a beautiful woman "Who hurt you...?" Cyndir was shuddering with rage, his eyes turning avian "el nuch treva' ahcna'ad!"Cyndir was mumbling to himself as he passed you, getting his favorite pair of pants, they came with an enchantment to continually summon a hatchet saw he had linked to it, ideal for hunting " I am going to to go hunt... clear my head..."
[Hatchet saw = buzz axe from Borderlands two but made with three blades side by side facing the same direction]

Craterfist
Group Admin

The beautiful woman placed a soft hand on Cyndir's shoulder, looking him in the eyes. She whispered softly, for she could speak only in a whisper. "I already killed him, many years ago." There was no pride or joy or satisfaction in her eyes, just the truth. Silence sighed and rubbed a hand across her throat, her eyes closed as she remembered that horrible day.

[She'll tell him what happened if he asked, but she doesn't like to think about it.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433391 "Good, as I do not think the locals would take kindly to me killing their own, most have their eyes closed by their fear of the unkown, do not worry, I need not know the story, as it is undoubtedly unpleasant... and may I say, you have a beautiful voice" Cyndir was rather uncomfortable complementing her, as he is unused to the company of attractive woman, let alone such a beautiful one as this

Craterfist
Group Admin

[She can't use her voice. Her vocal chords are damaged. She can only whisper.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433448 [he has a sharp sense of hearing, in place of Sut's smelling, so he can hear her pretty well, also, he finds qiuet things beautiful for reasons unkown to even himself]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled thankfully at the comment and blushed, clearly not used to receiving them. The woman sat on the edge of the bed and waited patiently for Cyndir to do..... whatever he was going to do. She wasn't sure, to be honest.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433520 "I'll let you change now, I'll go and change into these in Suts room.. and just saying, youu should carry yourself with more confidence, you are very beautiful..." Cyndir hugged you, unaware that this was innappropriate, as he did so with his fellow warriors all the time (Bro hug) "Now I hope you like animal pelts, as thats what all of our clothes are made of

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence shrugged, the idea not seeming to bother her. She returned the hug with a smile and a blush. Her eyes widened as she whispered "Um.... Will they fit?" She didn't want to show Cyndir her naked body, but it was important the condition with her overactive mammary glands be brought up.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433656 "Well, I have made many diffrent sizes of clothing, so one should fit... I kinda tried tried to open a clothing store once, trying to get out of the merc business..." Cyndir blushed as he pulled open the closet he had, displaying his clothes as long as a wide array of female clothing, alongside... lingerie... oh... my...

Craterfist
Group Admin

After about thirty seconds of looking them over, Silence looked back and whispered "They won't fit me. My.... my breasts are too big...." She blushed as she spoke of her phlight, sitting down on the bed.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433788 "Oh... uh... how about I make you some new ones? I learned how to work pelts into clothes pretty fast, just tell me the ...erm... size... and I will make you some" Cyndir was embarased by this turn of events, but was determined to help this fellow warrior, and beautiful woman that made him feel a strange warmth inside, not to mention a hardness in his pants 'you should of asked to see em!' said Cyndirs pervy inner voice

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence stammered for the right words to say, then just thought two simple words.

Screw it.

Her coat slid off, revealing her tall, beautiful body, naked except for her bra and her panties. It seems Cyndir's pervy voice would get its wish. The woman took off her bra and let her massive, gigantic breasts out. They were perfectly perky and round, with no signs of flabbiness whatsoever. The woman stood with an awkward blush, trying to stay as professional as possible about this. She quickly bent down and slid her shorts on to cover her panties.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433873 Cyndir was gobsmacked for a moment, a small trickle of blood falling from his nose, he quickly wipes it away and begins working, getting flawless measurements in record time, as he wanted to go before she noticed his rising... attraction... 'Old gods help me...give me strength' he finished the measuring and immediately set to work, the image of her nude body seared into his memory, much to his secret joy, finishing it in a half an hour, creating a beautiful manticore skin dress that accentuated her body perfectly

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled thankfully and slipped into the dress, loving how it covered her body and had a pair of long, fuzzy sleeves, and especially covered and supported her breasts, but still allowed her full range of movement. The dress covered her breasts and all the way up to her neck, creating a fuzzy turtleneck sort of collar. The bottom of the dress went down to her ankles, but didn't trip her up. She took her old dirty garments and set them aside.

"Thank you so much." She whispered with an excited smile, adjusting a thick shoulder strap with her thumb. "Um..... Could you make me some.... undergarments?" Silence didn't pack any spare panties or bras, and aside from the dress, she was wearing nothing, not even shoes.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1433972 " Um... okay..." Cyndir had a mental image of her in undergarments, not making his situation any...softer... Cyndir went outside and came back twenty minutes later with more pelts...oh gods... he needed more material... he actually ran out... he went into his room and made some undergarments only ten minutes later "H-here you go..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence took them thankfully, setting them next to her dirty clothes. She was about to put them on, but she felt so.... free in the dress. The woman's breasts were allowed to have their full curveture seen through the dress, though the dress' strong material supported them easily. She had no need for underwear with this lovely and strong garment.

"Ummm...... Where will I sleep tonight? Unless I head home.... Damn it, it's supposed to rain tonight....." The woman scratched her head in thought, her eyes staring down at her dirty modern clothes and black cloak.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1434061 "You can take my bed, I willl sleep outside, as I enjoy storms..." it was true, he adored storms, and for some reason never got sick from being out from them, he even got hit with lightning once, he had never felt so alive

Craterfist
Group Admin

The woman's eyes widened at the generous offer, slowly and shyly setting her two piles of clothing on the floor. She saw his electricity earlier, so she assumed it had something to do with his love of storms. "A-are you sure it's no trouble?" She whispered, not wanting to be a burden....

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1434136 "No, it's no problem, heck, sometimes I run out into storms waving metal poles in the air, just to get shocked!" Cyndir then actually begins to grab a duo of metal poles, and starts to head out the door, a smile on his face

Craterfist
Group Admin

The woman slowly slid under the covers of the bed, keeping the wonderful dress on. After blowing out the candle, the room fell into darkness, and Silence began falling asleep......

[So what's he going to do while the beautiful woman sleeps?]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1434176 [at first, he will just run around in the storm waving around metal poles, then he will go to sleep next to his house holding on to the metal poles] He does what I just described all night

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, Silence is going to sleep in, so he's going to have to wake her if he wants to talk to her.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1434218 [Cyndir and Sut do as well, the storm shocks tired him out a lot]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, just have them wake up. Silence needs sleep; she has nightmares from time to time, so she needs to sleep in a lot.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1434298 Cyndir wakes up and walks into his kitchen cooking up breakfast for everyone, it is made up of dragon eggs, manticore bacon, and orange juice, he then wakes up Sut and has her eat breakfast, and goes to his bedroom, giving Sillence breakfast in bed

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence was fast asleep, bundled up in her wonderful dress and the soft blankets. She didn't seem to notice or smell the food. She seemed to really like the dress; perhaps she would like it if Cyndir made more of them.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1434387 Cyndir shook her "Oy, wake up..." gaining little to no response, Cyndir keeps shaking her genltly "Oy, yer food is gonna get cold..." Cyndir then gets up, and heads out to hunt, leaving a note that saus "Gone to get pelts for more clothes, this time getting sasquatch and river serpent skins, be back later" He planed to use the sasquatch fur for winter wear, and the serpent skin for summer wear, he actually made a few more of the manticore pelt dresses for her as well and gift wrapped them for her, he returned a few hours later with a broken nose and water in places he previously doubted could even get wet, but he succeeded, and made the dresses for her, hoping she would enjoy them

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Are they in the same style as her current dress? I had to create the style, since you never designed one.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1435897 [the sasquatch pelt dress is in the same style, but stuffed with fur for warmth and a hood,complete with a face cover for snow protection, the serpent dress just a tank top and shorts, as the summer is very hot in his home and he kind of hopes she will visit a lot (he gets lonely :( ). He also dyed the manticoore dresses different colors, one white, one red, one black (as he saw that she likes to wear black), one blue, one green, and another one that is the natural tan color, he was tempted to make her a swimsuit, but was running out of time and materials]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1432536 [since I forgot to mention his appearance, Cyndir is 7 ft tall, 2.5 ft wide, has black leather acting as the material for his jacket, pants, shoes ,and his fingerless gloves, he has messy brown hair and pale white skin, his hair is blue with purple stripes, he has beautiful electric blue eyes, and paper white skin, and he is RIPPED! like, he could snap a table by squeezing it between his arms ripped. he named his hammer Badmaw, (it is familiar, but I cannot place the name), and he wears a spiked dog collar with an army dog tag with his name on it saying -Lt. Cyndir "Stormy" Wake, demolitions and melee expert-]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[If he wants her to stay, then he should treat her to a good time. :raritywink:]

Silence slowly opened her eyes, sitting up and yawning widely, but silently. She was too bleary to notice much of anything around her, so the woman contented herself with snuggling her warm dress. She was grateful that this was made for her; she couldn't ask Cyndir to give more than he already had.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1436996 Cyndir was nervous, he had never, in all of his jobs, even fighting beasts a hundred times his size, been so terrified "Hey, Silence, would you like to go out to dinner with me? No... that's stupid, it's a days walk from any resturaunt! ...maybe I could make her a nice meal... DAMMIT WHY AM I SO NERVOUS?!" Cyndir had his head in his hands and was looking in the mirror, he splashes his face with water and goes over to Silence and sits next to her "H-hey um, S-silence? Would you l-like to have a nice d-dinner... just the two of us?" Cyndir was so nervous he could hardly stand "O-oh!! I noticed you liked the clothes I made you, so I went and made some more...here you go..." Cydirs hand was shaking, what the hell is going on?He was totally fine around her before... what changed?!WHY NOW?! He is making a fool of himself... he should leave..."I-i'll go... breakfast is right next to you..." The aforedescribed meal was at the nightstand, ready for in-bed consumption Cyndir gets up and turns around to leave
[Oh no! he's leaving better do something!]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence gleefully took the big pile of clothes, but set them down and stood up as she saw Cyndir leaving. The woman placed a hand on the man's shoulder, looking up at him. "Wait.... I... I'd love to have dinner with you...." Silence blushed furiously with a soft smile, placing a kiss on Cyndir's cheek.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437481 Cyndir was silently cheering "Th-thanks" his face was so flushed it was reminisent of a baboons rear end "S-so... any preferences? i am a pretty decent cook..." Cyndir kisses you back, when he pulls back he is smiling like an idiot

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence shrugged and smiled softly, taking Cyndir's hand in her own. "Maybe just steak and potatoes?" Silence was a woman of simple tastes when it came to food. She often cooked for herself, but it would be nice to have someone cook for her, if only this one time.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437533 Cyndir smiled "You are in for a treat" Cyndir sat with Silence while resting his chin on his hand, trying to think of another gift he could give her, Cyndirs thoughtfulness was written all over his face

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You are jumping ahead again. I didn't say Silence was even hungry yet.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437559 [I am sorry, I will edit... again... I thought it was the natural next part ]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437559 [done editing]

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 250