Comments ( 1095 )
  • Viewing 1,051 - 1,100 of 1,095
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2458287 hmm... But what should we rp about?

Whatever you'd like!

Adventure, drama, even horror. I'd honestly be up for anything.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2458421 sci fi adventure?

That could work... Say, ever heard of a game called Starbound?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2458505 yeah, but isn't that singleplayer?

You can host multiplayer servers. I managed to download and open it, and it's pretty fun. A lot like Terraria. Just wondering if you were interested in it.

Anyways, what kind of sci fi adventure were you planning on? And what would we be? Pony, human, mix, etc?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2458829 humans and ponies, in space, and...

GETTING IT NOW!

You don't have to download it if you don't want to. Apparently L4D2 is free right now so I'm downloading it as we speak, along with TF2.

Hopefully whatever issues my video card has will get dealt with tomorrow and I can get on that MC server with you.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2459095 I just downloaded it...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2459095 steam username?

2459149>>2459159
F4D3_2_814CK, what was yours again?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2459170 triko.ramirez?

Alright... I'm gonna try to start up a private server...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2459243 wait!
you need to set up your profile real quick.

Uhh, alright...

Dang it, couldn't load up a server... Could you try?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2459320 I'm soar all over.

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Dec 26th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2459334 I was sick for a while, left me sore.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2459334 serer doesn't want to launch... will research more about it tonight. We can play tomorrow.

Aww... I'm sorry to hear that... :fluttershysad:

I had the same problem... I'll look into it too.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2459409 okay,it's not actually a problem. The server closes if no one is in it, but I still need to learn about ports.

kk

ugh... It's gonna take a bit longer for me to figure what's wrong with my computer...

Okay, I think the problem with Minecraft has something to do with my Opengl, whatever that is. Either way, I can still play other games, like stuff on steam.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2465224 what have you gotten so far?

Starbound, Left4Dead2, and TF2, I'm waiting to get more stuff until I have everything figured out.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2465729 I have all of those... Friend spaceviking1 soon plz!

So... What about a SciFi rp that's kinda star Treky but just us?

I thought I did... Gimme a sec.

That could work.

Alright, I've given up trying to figure out what the problem with Minecraft is, so I'm going back to the store tomorrow and seeing if they can help.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

*hugs*

Luv u

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2470638 we should rp about ponies and humans in space.... My little human got 3 likes and 1 dislike... I need practice writing cute scribble... so many options.

Or... We could play some lfd together :raritywink:

Nah, I'd be up for some RP I guess, but if we're gonna do the space idea, who would be what, or would you prefer doing some RP with Scribble?

Hm... My story just got reviewed... To be honest, it's not as bad as I expected.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2471081 it's never as bad as you think it is fade. You're great.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I want to skip ahead to Scribble's winter life, but I'm scared of such a huge time jump.

*kiss*

Thanks, it's still pretty bad though.

we can do whatever you're comfortable with, How about you go over everything you want to happen/do and then we can go from there.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2471154 scribble (story age scribble) brings her "girlfriend", red, Home for the first time. It's Midwinter's Eve.

Hmm... Alright, so how old should Red be?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2471211 this will have to Happen tomorrow, I got to get up early tomorrow, and can't stay up tonight.

2471266>>2471264
15 it is then, 'night.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2471276 hey!
Scribble shuffled anxiously as the second hand slowly drifted across the face of the clock. She was almost out of time.

(Hey... Minecraft's finally working)

Wonder carefully trotted up to the delightfully rustic house. As she got up to the final steps, she slowed her breath, and calmed her thoughts. Bringing her hoof up to the door, she knocked softly on the aged wood.

Alright, here's all I managed to get, I think most of the rest can be found in the app thread

*Ink almost dropped her box, but managed to recover.* Hello miss... frost? You really shouldn't sneak up on your coworkers like that!
F4D3: "Sorry about that... I thought you knew I was here" *Frost smiled a business-like smile to the buxom woman standing in front of her* "If you know who I am, you must be miss Ink, it's a pleasure to meet you"
SpaceViking1: *it's wonderful to meet you too dear* Ink bent over to set down the box of knick nacks, flashing the whole room some thigh*
F4D3: *Frost turned her head away as Ink compromised herself ever so slightly* I must say... This is a beautiful office. It's an honor to be able to share it with you"
SpaceViking1: *you too miss Frost, I-I've never worked with a Unicorn before, but I'm sure we will get along great!" Ink had faltered for a momen there, but at the end her smile and bright green eyes were turned to full. Her body was turned too, revealing her bust for the first time*
F4D3: *Frost was able to catch a glimpse of Ink's astounding bust out of the corner of her eye, and slowly she began to turn back and face her* "T-to be completely honest Miss Ink, up until now I've only ever worked on my own, my colleagues only a small factor of my where I used to work. This job is sort of a big leap for me" *Frost admitted shamefully. Something about this woman made Frost feel... Closed off, as if her out-going nature was almost infectious*
SpaceViking1: "I've been in one school campus or another for the past ten years. Before that I was focused on my daughter. I think I know how you are feeling miss frost, but if you need to talk I'm here!"
F4D3: *Frost smiled a genuine smile as Ink's charm worked its wonders* Thank you, it's nice to know I'm not the only one that's getting out of their comfor zone" *Frost turned back to unpack her things,* "So, how did you manage to get this job? if you don't mind me asking" *Frost asked in order to keep the conversation going*
SpaceViking1: "Some claim that it was my cutie marks, but I like to think I worked hard to get where I am today."
F4D3: *Frost's ears perked at what Ink had said* "U-um... Excuse me... But did you say Cutie Marks? *Frost craned her head over to the anthro woman in confusion* As in more than one?
SpaceViking1: Ink frowned. "Yeah, I'm good at organizing things, and I'm good with kids... I can show you if you are curious."
F4D3: "Oh no... I don't mean to impose. S-sorry if I was a little rude there, it's just, it's rare to find somepony with two cutie marks..."
SpaceViking1: "Impose, but I have a drawing of them right in this box. It's no problem..."
F4D3: "Oh? Well, if that's the case then I don't see the harm in it" *Frost said as she walked over to ink and her side of the office*
SpaceViking1: "Here ya go!" Ink passed over a framed sketch of a pencil and smiling book.
F4D3: "These are lovely..." *Frost smiled as she took the frame into her telekinesis and looked them over* "I must say.... They capture who you are quite well" *Frost added softly as she passed it back to Ink*
SpaceViking1: Silver just smiled. "You flaterer! If I didn't know better id think I was talking to sweet talking boy."
F4D3: *Frost chuckled lightly* No worries... I'm sure you get enough guys barking up your tree, best not add one" She said jokingly
SpaceViking1: "But, It's not often I get horny young mares." ((Oh god that was terrible))
F4D3: "Well, I guess sometimes you just gotta be brave..." Frost pauses for a moment, then sighs. "I don't thin kI'll ever understand kids these days..."
SpaceViking1: "It's my cutie mark, so technically I'm supposed to."
F4D3: *Frost smiled softly at ink* "Then it looks like we'll make a great team"

• Viewing 1,051 - 1,100 of 1,095