Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 80

I slow my pace immensely, ensuring each strike is as gruesomely painful as the last. "TWENTY TWO! TWENTY THREE! TWENTY FOUR!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851771 My ass glows bright red as I grunt through clenched teeth. Every stroke flared both pain and pleasure and I was losing the distinction between the two.

I soon reached my final strike against your wounded flesh. I get up on my hind legs and wrap both my hooves around the handle of the paddle. I tighten my grip, and in a flash I slam the paddle against you for the last time, grunting out the number 'thirty' as it hits.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851902 I collapse into a small ball of rope, flesh, and tears as my body struggles to overcome the pain inflicted upon it. I was still wet and hard, but everything kinda hurt./

I kneel down at your exposed pussy and dick, both leaking their warm, tantalizing liquids. I poke my snout at your pussy as I lightly stroke your throbbing dick. "You smell so good... You really liked that spanking didn't you?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1851965 I nod slowly, the pain dulling away to a hard throb.

I trail my tongue around the edges of your folds as I stroke your dick from tip to base. I racked my mind for what I might do next. In the corner of my eye I could see a vibrator that looked promising, but I wanted to take my time licking up your delicious juices before moving onto the next thing.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852004 I grunt as my face was pressed further into the ground by your insistent snout. My hands tightened their already dangerous grips on their binds behind my back as wave after wave of relief passed through my body.

I finally insert my tongue into your moist pussy, feeling around for every crevice and feature, and lapping up your amazing juices while doing so. As I continued stroking your hardened cock and licking up your fluids, my other free hoof eventually drifted down to my waist as I felt myself hardening up. This was just too amazing, I had to make it feel even better.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852061 I let out a hard moan as a fresh splash of liquids ejects from my lips and throbbing erection. "Masterr..."

I spoon out a bit of your pussy juices onto my tongue as I pull out. "What is it my pet?" I ask, suddenly noticing the rather large pool of juices beneath your legs. "...Do you need some more punishment?" I ask devilishly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852082 "I-I want to do something for master too!" I insist frightened and horny.

"That's awfully naughty of you to say..." I lick the folds of your pussy once more and reach for the vibrator. "I like it"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852157 "Master?" I asked as a buzzing sound comes from behind me, my legs in the way of whatever it was.

I find some tape, and set the vibrator to medium to start things off. I tape the vibrator to the end of your dick, and get up on my hind legs, aiming my member for your pussy. "You're about to please master..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852199 as the vibrations rock my hard meat, my body shiver, and the shivers increase as I feel something harder and hotter resting against my lips.

I set the vibrator up a notch as my cock enters your folds. You're so wet and slippery I just slide right in. "Oh..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852247>>1852247 "master!" I cry out in partial surprise as the hot pleasure slips into me.

As I push further into your tight folds, I moan out. "You're such a little slut... Aren't you?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852530 "Yes!" I cry out in lust.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852530 "Yes!" I cry out in lust.

"That's right you are..." I pull out halfway, and ram back into your nethers with full force. "But you're also about to become my personal cumrag"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852617 "yes!" I screamed softer than before as I approached my limit,

I grab your harnesses and flip you over and resume ramming into you. "You want to be a cum drenched whore, don't you?!" I yell out as I ram in faster and faster, i can already feel myself reaching my limit.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852677 "yes" I whisper as I cum rapidly onto your thrusting cock/.

The heat of your juices on my dick is just enough to push me over the edge. "AHH!" I eject a sizable load into your pussy as I feel it contract around my dick.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1852783my legs collapse and I slide into a puddle of my own juices.

I collapse on top of you, far too tired to move, or undo your bonds. "W-wow..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1853064 ((brb dinner))

((Seeya in a little then))

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 80