Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

that denoted time and rang out at a set time

A bit redundant there, consider changing up the ending of this sentence to a word other than time.

The day continued with the sun shinning through the curtains

Should be 'shining'

I couldn't see the sun, but the curtains were the red cloth that my mom liked.

...And? I don't know about you, but I fee; that this sentence might do a bit better if it had maybe one or two extra sentences of exposition to go along with it. Why was her mother so taken by this color? I don't know, I was kinda expecting a little speal to go along with this sentence explaining itself, if Scribble was interested enough to notice them and remind herself that Winter liked the color then she'd probably remember a bit more as well.

Nothing new was in this room

This was probably intentional, but this sentence is pretty awkward. You could have just as easily used the term 'out of the ordinary'. Although, if the way you sis it was to exemplify Scribble's enhanced thinking at this point I'd say it's half and half between working and not working.

A date
... hang out?

Not sure if this is the best way to show this line of thought, especially with the change of paragraphs there. Whatever works best for you though, I just find it strange that there's a change in paragraph when I feel there shouldn't be.

A almost normal breakfast

Should be 'An'

The look on Twilight's reaffirmed the possibility of a lecture in my near futer

Should be 'future'

Twilight's presence almost entirely excluded the later

Should be 'latter'

By the way, In case I hadn't said it before, those drawings you did a couple days ago were absolutely beautiful Vikinga.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1