Comments ( 214 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 214
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1553921 I-I don't even know how to ask for more of this. *I admit tearfully, desperate for more*

*I stroke your hair softly* That's alright... You can learn. *I walk over to my closet and leave you to yourself for a second*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1553968 "L-learn what?" I ask gently.

*I come back with a set of ropes in my hands* Obedience.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1554073 I begin crawling away from you fearfully*

*I take a few careful steps toward you, making sure you don't try and run away* Now now, there's no reason to be afraid... *I say genially, taking a few more steps closer*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1554184 my hand slips causing me to face plant with my ass in the air.

*I take the opportunity to dive for your legs, tying them up quickly and then moving to your hands* There you go! Much better. *I say as I look over your tight little ass as it waves in the air, not noticing the tent being pitched inside my trousers*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1554322 *I struggle to escape my bonds by pulling at my hands as they are stuck behind my back and trying to pull my legs apart.*

Careful. *I grab your arms and hold them down behind your back* I don't want you to hurt that petty face of yours. *I say as I caress your cheek softly*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1554466 *I shiver in fear softly, and let my arms rest still in their bindings as I process what you just said* y-yes sir.

*I give you a quick kiss* See, isn't that better? Just do what I say and everything else will fall into place. *I start getting back to kneading you firm, undeveloped tush and teasing your asshole*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1554631>>1554745
Yes, what is it?

((Sorry, little busy right now))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1554757 "wha-what are you doing back there? I feel so... strange!"

I'm playing with your cute little butt hole of course! *I say as I shove my index finger deep into your rectum*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1554890 "Aahh!" I scream out in pain and surprise. 'Pull it out. Pull it out!"

That's not what your body's telling me *I say as I feel your insides twitch and tighten around my finger as I lightly wriggle it around inside you*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1554971 ((lube))

I squirm and struggle again to try and get off your finger, calling for help repeatedly.

((GOING TO))

*I slowly pull out and force my hand over your mouth* Hey... You don't want me to do something to keep you quiet, do you? *I ask as I tighten my hold of your mouth*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555048 I try to bite the hand.

*I slap you to the ground* You little bitch! *I climb up on top of you and wrap my hands around your neck, squeezing just enough to make it hurt, but not enough to damage my new toy all that much*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555093 ((ball gag))

"Help me!" I scream out between sobs.

((Ugh... :facehoof:))

*I slap you a few more times before leaving you there for a few minutes to go get some things*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555138 I slowly inch away on my face and knees. ((I want to make it last))

*I come back in, my hand freshly bandaged, and holding a ball gag in my good hand* now... I'll give you one more chance. *I say as I walk up behind your helpless body* You can be a good little boy and do what I say... or things will get very uncomfortable for you.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555208 "I-I want my mommy!"

You'll see mommy soon enough. *I say, growing more irritated by the second* Now are you going to do what I say or not?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555265 "p-please let me go." I beg softly.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555265 ((let's finish this first pleas))

1555337>>1555280
((k))

I'll let you go once I'm done with you *I say as I force the ball gag into place on your mouth*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555397 I try to beg for mercy through the ball gag, but it just comes out a muffled mess.

Now... This part you're really gonna like. *I say and flash a small tube of lubricant in front of you before walking to your backside*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555504. I stare in confusion at the lube, but then panic as Inremember your finger))

Don't worry... This'll feel much better. promise. *I dab a bit of lube on my finger and press it back into your ass, being sure to spread it around generously*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555568 I grunt and squirm at the unfamiliar sensation, but it isn't that bad.

See? That was much better... *I pull out my finger once again, this time much more easily, and stand over you, my erection very apparent in my pants*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555644 I rest my head cheek down on the floor, unable too see behind me.

*Tired of waiting I begin unzipping my pants, as they drop I take my underwear off as well. I kneel down so that my cock rests gently on your backside. I stay silent in anticipation for what comes next*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555691 I automatically pull away in surprise.

((Waiting for what?))

*I place my hands on your hips and pull you back to my dick, the head poking at your lubed boyhood* Don't worry... You'll enjoy this *I slowly push you onto my throbbing member and I let out a grunt of joy and determination* Geez... You really are tight aren't you?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555715 I scream underneath the gag, my tied legs forcing my ass to remain tight as you force your way in.

*I slide further in and let out another grunt of pleasure. My dick throbs even more as your tight ass trembles around it* Damn... You must really like this... *I keep pushing until my crotch is up against your soft ass cheeks*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555775 Iet out a breath of relief as you finally stop pushing into me. My ass was still spasming in pain and my legs hurt, but I could breath again.

*I start gliding out slowly, letting out a slow moan as I do so. My hands grope your ass roughly as I finally make it out* That's a good boy, now let's see if you can keep it up. *I quickly thrust into you once again, grinding my hips as I continue to push in and out of you*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555806 I squeak as pleasure slams into my young body, my mind screaming in confusion.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555851>>1555852
*I stop for a moment to catch my breath, and look down at you and smile* I knew you'd come to like it... *I pull out and look at your perfectly supple and young ass. I bring one of my hands down and lightly fondle one of your cheeks, before pulling away and slapping it with a loud Thwack!*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1555873 ((sleepy after 4 times, night!))

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 214