Comments ( 121 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 121

1540269>>1540278
I lightly moan as my erect member stands in the chilly air and Fades kisses get me all excited. "I...I didn't mean to... I'm sorry Vicky..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540278>>1540259 "bend him over your knee" I order Fade with a playful tone in my voice.

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Aug 17th, 2013
Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Aug 17th, 2013

1540286>>1540291
I grab Shutter by his shoulders and give him one more passionate kiss before bending him over my knee and beckoning Vikinga toward his backside.

((Sorry guys, I got to go. :ajsleepy:))

1540296 ((what happened to fade))
I helplessly am forced to stare down at the floor as my stomach touched her knee. "What are you doing?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540303 I take shutter's bound body from Fade and bend him over my knee instead. "Staysafe!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540307 "now you have two options here Shutter. I can use the flat of the paddle or its handle, you decide."

1540315 "What would you do with the handle?" The curiosity got the better of me.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540320 I flip the paddle in my hand and give him a few experimental swats. "I punish you."

"Ow! that...Ow I'm sorry...Ow" It made his body feel excited and dominated.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540335 I gingerly slip a blindfold and ball gag onto Shutter to quiet his annoying appologie. Leaning into his ear I whisper "You can apologize when you really feel sorry."

"Humgh!" I try to yell through the gag, but to no avail. I was at her will and mercy.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540349 you hear a "gulp" sound right before the first real strike flies across your tender bottom. Two more follow it in rapid procession, but then you feel my tongue tenderly soothe the pained places.

I gasp and groan at each strike, but then sigh with the feel of Vicky's tongue. The feeling in my member grows and I can feel its tip rub against her leg.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540367 you hear several wet sounds and then something wet presses against your puckered ass hole. "Now the handle" I whisper teasingly in your ear.

My eyes widened under the blindfold as I desperately try to shake my head no...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540390 I ignore your protests and viciously shove the whole oiled handle in, the well lubricated piece of wood spreading your anus out nicely as I reach under and gave your stiffie a tug with my hand:9

I whimper slightly as the object goes in. my body reacts by arching my back. Then as I feel the tug I gasp and moan. I slightly squirm in her grasp.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540414 You also discover my little surprise as your back in arches and your stomach brushes aside my futa dick's head. "You were a really bad boy." I tell Shutter as I slowly thrust in and out of him with the paddle.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1540414 ((you no like futa on male? Aww))

1540449>>1540431
(Sorry no thank you... *Kisses your forehead* Thank you for the amazing sex sceame that sas awesome) morning.I fall asleep)

lol Shutter doesn't like anal at all. :rainbowlaugh:

1540572>>1540449
At least you two had some fun without me. Sorry I had to go and ruin it by getting off. :ajsleepy:

(You didn't ruin anything! Now you're sounding like me.) Grabs you and looks deep into your eyes. "I care so much about you two and if anything happens to me know that your one of the best friends this firefighter could ever ask for. I love you like a brother and know that I will never forget you. Pray for my fellow brothers that are risking their lives on this fire I'm heading to." Hugs you tightly "Please forgive me if, God forbid, I die doing my job. I promise I'll do my best to make it back to you and Vicky in one piece. You two are like my second family." Tears drip off his nose as he turns to the door fire gear in hand. "I never got to tell you that ... You're the one that inspired me... to live for a better propose. God bless you brother." He smiles widely as he exits the door. Hopefully one day to return a new man.

Thank you, and I'll be sure to pray for you and your fellow fire fighters and your cause. You truly are a noble individual and I'm happy to know you as a friend, and as a brother. You have my utmost respect for what you do, I know I'd never be able to handle the stresses of what you go through on a daily basis. But at the same time... I sort of envy you. You're such a great writer and artist I only wish I could be more like you and Vikinga. I don't deserve to have such great and talented people as you two be my friends, and you don't know how happy I am to have come to know you both.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 121