Comments ( 75 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 75

She sat in the alley contemplating the life she lived on how many people she had failed and how many didn't care for her. Only a select few would ever miss her and even less would show up to a memorial. Tears started to roll off of her face as she readied her self with the lasso around her neck.

"On the bright side I'll never bother anyone ever again..." She brought one of her pony hoofs out was about to kick the crate she was standing on.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1505866 the rope turned into Pink Fluffy Unicorn hugging her neck upside down. Pink Fluffy Unicorn was crying hot tears down Satyr's back.

"Please let me die I'm no longer needed in this world..." She was completely topless and her breasts shook lightly as she sobbed. "No one loves me anymore...Fluffy!" her voice filled with sorrow.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1505932 Pink Fluffy Unicorn teleported herself so that she was hugging r63 Satyr from behind. "I need you. Vikinga needs you."

Her words caused guilt to swell up inside her and tears just streamed down her face and body. "I always believed that she was truly happy without me." the satyr sat down on the create and lightly wept.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1505972 ((a-are you bare chested for a reason?))

"You and Fade are her closest friends on this site!! If Fade hadn't split DT Scribble Shutter and Thoughts could make a loving if slightly dysfunctional herd." FPU licks Satyr's cheek softly.

1505980 (might as well be.)

"The friends I have do mean everything to me I'm just so lost without them. I don't know what I would do without you" The satyr wrapped her arms around the PFU and lightly squeezed pushing her breasts up against her. "I'm so sorry can you forgive me?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506001 Pink Fluffy Unicorn (from now on known as fluff) Blushes bright red, not trusting her mouth to speak.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506001 In a bright flash of light Fluff turned into a pretty young human with long pink hair. A naked blushing human with long pink hair. "I IM SORRY!" Fluff cries in surprise and tries to cover herself.

"Fluff, please tell me that you forgive me. I care so much about vikinga. I...I love her... I love her a lot and don't know what I would be without her."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506025 "You love her?" The naked human Fluff asks confused.

1506016 1506035
The young female satyr reached up and gently pulled away Fluff's attempts to cover her self. Melon took Fluff's body in and could feel the heat lightly building up between her legs. "I think your so beautiful like this. And yes... Yes I do..." She didn't notice it but she was already rubbing her self with a finger.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506047 Fluff received new instructions from Vikinga and nervously placed her hand against Satyr's hand as it was teasing Satyr's slit. "M-my creator says I'm y-your sex slave for the night. P-please enjoy me." Fluff stutters out nervously.

"Please call me Melon and tell Vikinga..." Melon slipped her hand out so Fluff's hand was still there on her slit. "...That you're free to do what you want to me."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506079 Fluff had been left with more submissive thought patterns and immediately dove for Melon's moist cunny tongue first. As she began licking like a thoroughbred dog strange toys of all sorts started appearing around Fluff in midair. All of them had a Christmas bow and were labeled "to Melon, From Vikinga" on them. The most common object was rope. ((I'm really bottom bunk and so is Fluff, please dominate her! Think what I did to you in reverse. If you really won't I will tie melon up but it won't be as fun for me.)) Fluff's ass waved intocingly in the air. Her naughty human cheeks just asking for some attention.

Melon grabbed the rope and grinned menacingly. "Lay down on your back... Now!" She giggled at the power.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506120 Fluff did as she was commanded immediately.

1506127 Melon started to tie up her legs in a upward position exposing her tight lips of her virgina. After that she tied up her hands behind her back and sat her upright. "So beautiful." Melon ran her fingers across Fluff's lips. "Do you want my fingers or my tongue first?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506154 "I-I'm not worthy of your tongue master!" Fluff (now known as Vicky) insisted as her lips started leaking in anticipation.

Melon moved her fingers slowly around her crotch. "Okay my little pet... I'll let you have my fingers first." as She moved to the lips of her slit she parted them and opened her vaginal hole with the other hand. She slowly began to finger Vicky with two fingers. "How is my little Vicky liking it?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506193 Vicky let out a soft moan as the fingers spread her lips and a louder gasp as two fingers were thrust into her. "G-Great Mistress!" She exclaims in response to her owner's question.

1506211 "Hmm you know what not enough lucubration. I need to fix that." She pulled out the fingers and pulled Vicky's bottom upwards into the air. Her pussy right under Melons chin. Without so much as a word Melon parted her lips again and spit into Vicky's hole. Melon then took her fingers and started to work in inward spreading her saliva around Vicky's walls. "Hmm still not enough..." wrapping her arms around Vicky's hips Melons fingers parted the little lips apart and she dove in with her long tongue working into her sweet hole.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506250 Vicky screamed melon's name to the sky as her mistress gave her so much more than she deserved. Her legs straining against their bonds to kick in pleasure, and that only made things even more mind blowing.

1506282 (I gotta go to sleep Continue later.)

Melon then pulled out her tongue with a strand of saliva still connected inside of Vicky. Melons tail came and muffled her screams. She patted her pussy as she spoke, "Shhshhshh... Don't want to attract anypony else now do we?" Melon then lowered Vicky's body and grabbed a vibrator. Melon then positioned herself over Vicky. "Lick me... hard" Melon took the vibrator and pushed it against the clitoris. "Or I'll stop."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506344 ((you're doing great btw!))

1506356 "I'm waiting..." Melon pulled the vibrator away.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1506344 Vicky dove in twice as hard as she did the first time. Her tongue wrangled around desperate for more of Melon's fluids.9

1509630 Melon pushed the vibrator back against Vickys opening and rubbed it along her slit as she gently rocked her hips. She exhaled a moan of delight as she felt the amazing muscle moved inside of her. "YES! Like that...OH!" She allowed this to continue until she was about to cum. Melon then cut off the bonds holding Vicky's hands. "Finger me, please! Make me squirm!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1509751 Vicky's hands slipped out of their bindings as mistress commanded and rose up to finger mistress' naughty slit. It happened as Vicky was moaning like a slut for mistress and thrusting against the vibrator.

1509769 Her breath shortened "I'M CUMMING! OH! AHH!" Hot juices poured out all over of Vicky's fingers. (can it be my turn to be dominated?)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1509813 (yeah) Vicky cried as new code and instructions entered her program. Without any warning her legs broke their bonds and pulled melon's head against her crotch, where a small futa dick was growing. "Iick it," she commands.

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Aug 13th, 2013

1509839 Melon Does as she's ordered taking in the shaft with her long tongue, "Like that master..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1509901 "Keep your tongue on that dick" Vicky orders, giving Melon's neck a squeeze with her legs as reinforcement.

1509918 Melon gasps as she felt the pressure of the legs against her neck. She complied by vigorisly wrapping her tongue around the shaft and coating it in a blanket of saliva. She then swirled her tongue around the tip gently allowing it to partly enter her mouth.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1509973 Vicky thrust into Melon's mouth cruelly, using the sluts piehole as a dick hole. Grunting with pleasure Vicky started pushing and pulling on Melon's neck. Dragging Melon on and off of her dick.

Melon's screams were muffled by the penis in her mouth. She took her hand and started to rub her crotch.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1510083 Vicky used her hands to drag away the hand and provide a sharp "slap" to the slut's waving ass.

1510104 Melon's head bobbed up and she let out a scream of pain.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1510162 Vicky's legs forced her cock throat deep down Melon's throat as she let out rope after rope if cum, all while fingering the slut like a cheap whore.

1510212 Melon squirmed with pleasure as she choked on the penis

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1510308 As she let her shrinking futaD slip out, Vicky's tongue dug deep into Melon's slit. Her hand delivering spanks whenever the slut moaned to loud or squeeled.

"OW!" Melon tried to wiggle free. "You're hurting me..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1510586 Vicky's programming destabilized and she diverted back to her submissive setting. "I-IM SORRY MISTRESS"

1510605 "It's okay... um but if you wouldn't mind..." She blushed as her tail swished around. "Could you love me with your..um..." she felt embarrassed

"Um... she began to rub her self... any chance you can rape me with your member...sorry I'm a monster." She curled up into a ball and wept.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1510748 "My member?" Vicky asks confusedly. She looks down between her legs and screams in surprise.

"Please... I'm sorry I thought you knew..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1510795 Vicky gingerly touches the lightly throbbing member. "I-is it real?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 75