Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 53

I think I know what you mean by that, the bad thoughts I mean. And I know how it feels to be afraid of something like that. When I was younger, much younger, I was an extremely troubled individual. I almost never had anything nice to say to anyone, if I even talked to others at all...

Knowing that that's not what you want to be is one of the biggest things you can do to help change it. And having a shoulder to cry on really isn't a bad thing, trust me. It's a whole lot better than pinning up all those emotions inside yourself. I know just as well as anyone else that you're a nice guy, and I believe you when you say you want to be happy. And the best advice I can give you is to surround yourself with happiness. Those bad thoughts might always be there, but that doesn't mean you have to let them control you.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, like I said before, everyone has times like these, and that's when friends come in and do there best to try and make things better...

1477243 I just don't want to upset you or disappoint you...:fluttercry: I care so much about so many people it hurts whenever I think of myself any less than God had intended me to be. I can't control my emotions sometimes and things just seem to fall apart. I can't tell you how much it hurt to look at the end of my dad's barrel thinking "What if..." and then I think about you and everyone I care so dearly for and I know that even in the darkest moments of my life my friends and family and God give me light and strength to hold on. I'm truly sorry for being a giant jackass sometimes. I hope you can forgive me, I'll honestly try to deal with my problems better.

I know you mean it, and I really don't want you doing something that would hurt yourself or others. To be honest, there was a time I would look upon the stars, wishing all the pain would leave, because I thought that God had stopped listening to me.

I want you to be happy... And if an internet hug will help with that then I'll most certainly give you one. :pinkiesad2::twilightsmile:

*Hugs*

1477459>>1477459 you are the best

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 53