Comments ( 131 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 131
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1482313 Scribble pulled back took a deep breath and repeated the process Burying Red's dick deep in her throat and swallowing it again and again.

Wonder could feel his brain melting away as the warmth of Scribble's mouth came and went. He had unconsciously began bucking his hips back in forth as he held Scribble's lower end in place on top of him.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1482445 Scribble growled as her lover refused to orgasm and levitated over a butt plug. With a evil grin she sucked it once and slipped it in. As she forced his cock down her throat again.

Wonder gritted his teeth as a familiar, yet enthralling, pain filled him. He pulled his head back as scribble laid out her attack, his head pushing into the bed sheets. But he wasn't about to lose this battle. Holding on for as long as possible Wonder slipped his index finger into Scribble's ass and begun to wriggle it around inside her.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1482551 "Fuck! Scribble yelled out in surprise as her tail hole was tickled. Both of her legs clenched in shock and she felt the edge approaching. Desperate to not finishe last Scribble went back to swallowing Red's cock giving it light shocks with magic.

"AHH!" Wonder finally lost control as Scribble's magic attacked his weakened dick. Wonder buried his head into Scribble's thighs as he came inside his wife's mouth, drizzling her throat with scalding hot semen.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1482721 Scribble's throat let the semen just flow into her stomach and smiled as she came all over her "husband's" face.

Wonder fell back and opened his mouth a bit, letting some of Scribble's fluids flow into his mouth, the rest of it spurting over his mouth and chest. He could feel his member still letting out a few more spurts of semen into Scribble's mouth as her body slowly changed back to her normal form.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1482855 "mmm, so what do you think about our castle. I've been to busy to ask yet."

"It's... *pant* great..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Wonder turned to face Scribble and smiled. "I'm so happy we can still have time to ourselves like this... I was so afraid being a princess was going to mean I'd start seeing you less and less..." Her smile turns to a small frown as she kisses Scribble on the forehead.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1483348 "I don't have very many real duties yet. I'm still mostly a cute face to show around."

((FIRST FLOOR FINISHED!!
))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1483348 *pokes* "you awake?"

Wonder stirred slightly. "Mm?"

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Aug 11th, 2013
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485124 (repeat) Scribble brushed aside her long red mane with a blue silk covered hoof and nuzzled her wife.

"Do you still find me sexy?"

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Aug 11th, 2013

Wonder became slightly more conscious as she looked to her mate with concern. "Of course I do... Why wouldn't I?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485281 "It's just, all of this body change stuff has kinda made me wonder if you don't think regular me is sexy anymore." Scribble said with her head hung low and ears drooped.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485281 "Honey?!" Scribble asked urgently.

(I just thought she would wonder this, and we could do more sex to prove her wrong, but your silence is scaring me)

Wonder laid a hoof lightly on Scribble''s chin and raised her head so their eyes met. "Scribble... You know that's not true." Wonder gave Scribble a kissed and then turned so that she faced the ceiling. "To be honest, the only reason I've been doing all these transformations because I didn't want you to get bored of me..." She said, her eyes glistening a bit.

((Sorry, I'm doing stuff away from my computer right now, so my replies might be spaced out a bit))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485448 Scribble started just laughing her flank off. Followed by rofling across the body in her lingerie clad body.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485448 When she eventually stops laughing she stands up on the bed to walk over to Red. Her standing up allows Red to see her whole body. From her sexy sock covered hooves, along her corset protected barrel, and on to her collar adorned neck.

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Aug 11th, 2013

Wonder glared at Scribble, but her expression soon dissipated as she looked over Scribble's still young body. "What was so funny?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485528 "that you ever even wondered whether or not I found you sexy." Scribble says before burying her snout right in Red's marehood without any warning.

Wonder yelped, but couldn't fight back due to how she was laying in the bed. "AH!" Her legs kick as Scribble's cold nose touches her cunt. "S-Scribble!?" She screamed out in confusion, eventually calming as she felt a familiar heat run through her body.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485620 Scribble grins as she wraps her hooves around Red's back legs, trapping the mare on her back. Her tongue is going to town all over the whole of Red's cunt, licking and poking at all of her favorites spots.

Wonder bites her lip as her defenseless loins are explored in depth by Scribble's curious little tongue. Her entire body bucks against Scribble's vice-like grip of her legs. "S-Scribble... D-don't stop!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485711 Scribble dug deeper, probing the depths of red's slit with her tongue, rubbing her clit with her nose. She had to hod Red's leg down with her sock covered hooves a few more times,

Wonder arched her back as Scribble went on, her eyes shutting tight as Scribble went on taking advantage at every last weak spot. She put a hoof a hoof on Scribble's haed and forced her to go deeper.

((I'm getting kinda sleepy... So I'll finish this up in the next post or the one after that and probably get off for the night))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1485835 Scribble pulled back and sucked on Red's clit, using a magical shield shaped like a phallus to rut her wife senseless.

Wonder desperately screamed out Scribble's name as she felt the inevitable climax rush towards her. As Scribble continued to suck on her hardened clitoris Wonder let out one more desperate moan as she sprayed her juices all over Scribble's face and neck. Wonder fell limp once again, exhausted from Scribble's sudden attack. She used her last bit of energy to look down at Scribble. She tried to say something, but her brain was still addled from Scribble's amazing tongue work.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1486041 Scribble smiled as Red fell asleep and stuck a hoof between her own haunches, the silk feeling amazing against her dripping slit as she worked herself over.

Wonder's head fell back as she lost herself to deep sleep, unaware of Scribble clopping herself silly right on top of her.

((Goodnight :twilightsmile:))

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 131