Comments ( 131 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 131
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475205 Scribble started begging for more as he was fucked into oblivion. Every nerve screaming for more! "Please fuck me harder!" He screams his long hair splayed across his back , shaking back and forth to the rythm of Red's thrusts.

Wonder got onto his feet and raised Scribble's body upward. Using his newly gained leverage Wonder bucked her hips against Scribble's as roughly as he could. "S-S-Scribble!"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475300 Scribble screamed out and orgasmed in his new body, coating the still dirty sheets in a fresh dosage of semen. The semen's magical base reactivates all the other semen making the bed a sticky mess. Scribble is left tongue out, licking it up as Red continues to fuck his boyhood roughly.

Wonder used his entire body to thrust against Scribble's collapsed form. "Scribble! I-I'm-" As Wonder made his last few thrusts his hot seed spewed out into Scribble's wounded rectum. Gush after gush of magic semen filled up Scribble as it began to slowly flow out onto the bed. Wonder fell on top of Scribble, too exhausted to pull out of his ass just yet.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475388 Scribble humped a little bit more reflexively, but was mostly asleep.

As the last few streams of semen poured out, Wonder dislodged his cock from Scribble and rolled over next to him. His arms splayed out, Wonder turned his head and kissed Scribble on the cheek.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475431 "I don't think we can do any more transformation stuff till after I give birth now."

Wonder nodded, and looked down at Scribble's stomach. "I understand..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475483 "((let's rp about the airship now!))

((Right now? :applecry:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475541 ((what would you like to rp about that would be relevant right now!"

((Well... Fine, I'll RP a bit more, go ahead and start up an airship thread))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1475656 Scribble leans forward and Kisses Red "Hey, neither of us has transformed back. Wanna fuck me again?"

((I'm sorry, could we do this in the morning? I'm a little sleepy and not in the mood... :ajsleepy:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1477130 (( you can go to sleep while I do a solo sexy rp))

Scribble climbs down his slumbering partner's body bringing himself face to face with his lover's still present cock. "Mmmm"

((Good night then :ajsleepy:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1477254 ((I was joking!!))

((I'm sorry, I have a really bad habit of being jealous over just about anything. I try my best to get over it, but I guess I should try harder :ajsleepy::pinkiesad2:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1477672 ((I don't chat with anybody like this, cept you.))

((I know... I guess it's just a deep seated problem, I've had it for a while now, I really just need to get over it))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1478001 ((I'm nothing to be jealous of))

((In my eyes, at least, you are))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1478027 I screw up so much, why do you put up with me?

Because, I'm a bigger screw up than you'll ever be. :twilightsmile:

It's the truth!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1478159 naaahhhhhhh

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

*snuggles*

I like that new drawing of Scribble, it looks really good. :pinkiehappy:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481058 thanks! *blush*

Can you give me a detailed description so I can Draw Duchess Crimson?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1477254 Scribble's spell wears off mid nuzzle and she is left pony snout against human cock with her cold wet nose.

I'll do my best.

Well, her eyes all the almond type, the kind that Twilight has, and they're purple in color. She has a somewhat long and slightly curled mane/tail. Her mane, tail, and horn are all red. Her coat is a dull purple, same as Blue Dreams. I never really decided on a cutie mark for her and Dreams, maybe just a swirl of red fire or something, but just as well I'm sure you could dome up with something betterYou could also use Shutter's drawing of Dreams as a reference, as they're basically the same, just switch out the blue parts with red.

((Could we do this later, plz? I kinda just woke up :twilightblush:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481229 mane color and hoof type?

Red, like Scribble's, and what do you mean by hoof type?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481271 is it a different color like Shinning Armor's hooves or coat color like most.

Same as her coat color.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481229 Scribble really liked the smell and she can barely control her tongue as it runs up and down her "Husband's" hot cock.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481305 ohh and what "body" type?

Wonder's cock slowly began to harden again as Scribble lathered him up with her hot and soft tongue. As Scribble reached the base of his cock Wonder stroked her mane lovingly. "Oh... Scribble..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481345 Scribble's ears perked up as Red's human hand petted her, purring as her lips locked on the side of Red's shaft.

Wonder jerked forward slightly as he felt Scribble's lips press against his hardened shaft. He felt his legs nearly buckle under him. Desperately Wonder forced both his hands on Scribble's head to keep balance. "Rrgh..." Wonder gritted his teeth as Scribble continue to bathe his cock.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481421 Scribble did a 180, waiving her tight flank over Red's chest.

Wonder pulled himself up and grabbed Scribble's tight flesh, spreading her cheeks apart he leaned in to kiss Scribble's moist pussy lips.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481853 Scribble brought her lips over Red's cock and brought it into her snout, guzzling on Red's Precum.

Wonder's eyes went wide as he felt Scribble suck out all the precum from his dick. His response was to dig his head further into Scribble's plot, forcing his tongue as far into her as possible.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1481913 Scribble burried herself base deep in Red's crotch milking his cock for cum with her throat.

Wonder could feel his nose poke at Scribble's puckered anus as he rubs his mouth against the lips of her vagina. Wonder's tongue vigorously lashed around inside Scribble, his new body once again becoming familiar with her folds and creases as he lapped up more and more of Scribble's delicious juices.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 131