Comments ( 96 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 96

Frost pulled away with a passionate kiss on Bullet's teat, before playing a clip o her erect nipple. Frost then turned her attention Bullet's other boob, which she began to suckle and kiss much more passionately. "It's a shame you don't have any milk in these. I can't imagine how big and delicious they'd be then..." She said in between long licks and kisses.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3232335 ((why not use a spelll to that effect?))

((you mean, to give her breasts milk? That's evil... I like it!))

Frost then remembered she had a spell for just said occasion, and after a brief channeling Bullet's already sizable bust grew even more as milk filled them.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3232917 Bullet cried out again as a unexpected pressure swelled in her breasts, first forcefull, and then painful in its weight.

Grinning malevolently at her spells success, Frost decided to test the effects. With her hoof Frost pressed Bullet's gorged breasts, and a white liquid spurted out.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3233054 Bullet cried out in confusion as a warm liquid splattered across her chest. Thinking she was cut and in shock, she looked down and was instead confronted by a sight she had never expected.

Frost's smile widened at the fear and shock in Bullet's eyes. She could care less about the interrogation now, Frost had to show this little slut who was boss. Diving back onto Bullet's breasts, Frost began to slowly suckle on Bullet's supple nipples, enjoying the taste of the freshly made milk as it glided down her throat.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3233186 Bullet shook slowly as the soft draining sensation relieved the intense pressure in her breasts.

Frost grunted as she continued to suckle tenderly on Bullet's breast. She could tell Bullet was getting a little too used to the sensation, so she decided to kick it up a notch. Using her magic Frost pulled down Bullet's exercise pants and began to rub her hoof i between Bullet's legs.

((Hey... *hugs* What's going on? Read your new chapter, it was really good!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3233888 Bullet, shocked out of her confusion, leaned forward and clamped her teeth on Frost's sensitive horn.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3249646 ((thanks! I thought I really needed to interject the romance tag.))

Frost cringed in immediate pain as she jolted back, holding her head painfully. She was in too much pain to curse at the defiant anthro, and reserved to whimper on the floor instead.

((Mmm, for your first published sex scene, it was really good! ))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3252115 Bullet slowly climbed to her feet, still unable to walk quite straight. "f-fuck you bitch!" ((fight time))

Frost shook her head out of the terrible migraine Bullet just gave her, and jumped back to her hooves. "You little cunt! You'll regret this!" She almost screamed as she attempted to head butt Bullet with her horn, as the attack from before left her wounded and unable to cast magic effectively.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3265660 Bullet seized Frost by the neck and rolled their bodies to the floor, using Frost's momentum to slam her into the floor.

Frost grunted painfully as she was forced onto the ground. With Bullet's weight, all Frost could do was squirm as she tried to reach for the gun.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3267831 Bullet, desperate for ideas to stop the pony, did what first came to mind, what the pony had tried to do to her. Desperately, she snaked her hand down and began to roughly finger the surprisingly wet bitch. ((get horn use back now))

Frost jolted The sudden, rough, touch, but felt a sudden spark flare up in her horn. Still unable to move, Frost levitated the gun into Bullet's jaw.

((More fighting? Bullet on top this time? Keep Frost on top?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3267866 ((No, Frost keeps the gun, and is on top for now)) Bullet slowly backed away, unwilling to die right now.

Frost grinned evilly as she remembered Bullet didn't know the gun wasn't armed. Aiming the gun right for Bullet's rather sizable chest, Frost moved both herself and the gun closer to Bullet. "Good girl... Now, are we going to cooperate, or will I need to do some more... Persuading?" She chided the young girl, emphasizing with a small whirl of her rifle. Not waiting for an answer, Frost began her orders. "Hands behind your back" She spoke in a tone that would freeze over the sun.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3267982 Bullet obeyed slowly, making sure that Frost wasn't going to shoot her anyway.

Frost smiled ass he decided to play with her prey a little. Carefully she paced back and forth in front of Bullet, keeping the gun always aimed at her. "You know miss Bullet... If this were anypony else, I'd have logged a bullet in their brain by now" Frost paused to let the words sink in. "But you... You're a bit different" She said, giving the young anthro a sultry, yet feverish look. "I think I'll give you one more chance. If you answer my questions honestly, I promise no more harm will come to you... And there may even be reward for you~" Frost said softly with a small pucker of her lips, but not a second later Frost had the rifle pressed roughly against Bullet's bosom. "But if you don't... Well, who's to say there wasn't an accident?" She smiled, she may just be able to salvage this capture yet.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Frost shook her head no. She'd end up tortured either way. At least if she put up a struggle the lies she would tell would be more palpable.

Frost glared down with a hatred as Bullet called her bluff. With all the power of her magic she swung the butt of the gun into Bullet's neck, felling her to the ground. With Bullet doubled over and Frost infuriated, the snow white mare dove back in between Bullet's thighs and began eating tongue-fucking her like there was no tomorrow. At the first sign of a struggle, or if Frost felt Bullet was experiencing too much pleasure, Frost would bite down on Bullet's thigh or strike her in the lower back with her hoof. This little whore was going to pay for being such a nuisance.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3268234 Bullet cried out in joy as the eating began, and in pain when the biting did, eventuallyt the two sensations began to blend together as the tongue fucking when into overdrive. She could barely stand, barely think, but her mind fought back. She had to get out of this situation, reverse it!

Frost then began to suck feverishly on Bullet's clit as her focus went to making this bitch cream herself.

Seeing this, Chains rushed for the door, and just for good measure propped a nearby trashcan agaist th door. "So... Bubble butt, what brings you to this neck of the woods?" Chains asked as he approached Alex slowly, a glint of evil in his eyes.

SpaceViking1: I-I uh just needed to use the restroom Alex lied smoothly, hoping the bully would at least let him piss him peace, of course he didn't actually need to pee, but that was his excuse.

F4D3: Chains' smirk grew wider as he grew closer to the smaller colt. "Sorry... But you may just have to hold it" By the time he finished his sentence, Alex's chin was practically pressed up against Chains' neck

SpaceViking1: "d-dude!" Alex cried out in confusion as he treid to back up a few steps, but came up short at a wall

F4D3: Chains followed after him, grabbing him by his forlegs and pushing him up against the wall that trapped him. "How about we have some 'fun' while we wait, eh bubble butt?" He said ina mocking tone as he unconsciously pressed his chest against Alex's

SpaceViking1: "f-fun?
SpaceViking1: alex stuttered out in confusion completely confused by the change of events

F4D3: Chains nodded slowly, and in a moment had Alex forced onto the nearby counter, his cute rear bent over the edge. "That's right... Fun..." He said as he pressed his muzzle in between Alex's soft plot cheeks.

SpaceViking1: Alex cried out in shock and realization as the tongue slowly tickled between his cheeks. "Ch-chains, I thought you hated me? D-dude I'm not like this anyway!"

F4D3: Chains gave Alex one more lick before giving him a quick strike on his firm posterior. "Shut up! I'm gonna get what I want out of you whether you like it or not, you get me?" He said with a growl

SpaceViking1: Alex got one last desperate idea. He drew himself onto the counter and made a break for the door. The sting in his cheek driving him on all the faster.

F4D3: Chains quickly sprinted after him, tackling him to the door just before he could reach the handle. Chains pinned Alex hard against hte floor, blood pumping throughout his body as something hardened up against Alex's plot.

SpaceViking1: "D-DUDE GET OFF OF ME! I-I WILL TELL EVERYONE!
SpaceViking1: Alex screamed desperately, still confused but now scared witless

F4D3: "Shut up already!" Chains reinforced his command with a strike to the back of Alex's head.

SpaceViking1: Alex cowered meekly below chain's hooves, unwilling to risk another strike

F4D3: Satisfied that Alex would stop yelling atleast, Chains moved to rub his hips up against Alex's plot. "Damn... The first day I saw you, I wanted to tear your awesome ass a new one..." he said softly as he gave Alex a soft nuzzle on his neck. The warmth from Alex's body drove him absolutely insane.

SpaceViking1: Alex cringed as something hot and big pressed against him. "Is that your?"
F4D3: Chains grunted as he gave another evil grin as he began to position himself for entry. "Take a wild guess"

SpaceViking1: Alex's eyes flew open wide in shock. "I-I please lube it at least!" Alex screamed desperately, hoping for at least a moment's respite.

F4D3: "I was about to lube you up with my spit till you decided you had a chance..." He said in a surly tone, before a idea clicked in his head. Immediately Chains got up off of Alex and gripped his mane by his dull teeth and pulled him into one of the stalls. After locking the stall Chains sat up on the toilet seat, member fully erect as he spread his legs for Alex. "You want lube so bad, you can lube it yourself" He said, staying on alert i case he tried to escape again.

SpaceViking1: Alex stared down in shock at the request before gulping nervously. H-he could do this. Better this than to have his ass ripped apart, but... it was so big and gross and... fuck, but he had to do this, there was no escape now, only cock. I-

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3278833 ((your turn))

Bullet smiled as her eyes rolled back in her head and a tidal wave came gushing out between her legs. Moments later there was a "thump" as Frost's drugged body hit the floor.

"Perfect." Bullet mumbled groggily as she recovered from her orgasm. She grunted in embarrassment when she discovered there were no bullets in the gun. Loading a clip in herself, she turned it on Frost.

Chains shoved Alex onto his cock, forcing him to swallow the head of his member. "Don't bother complaining... You brought this on yourself for being so damn fuckable"

-

Frost awoke, dazed and... Constricted? Shooting awake Frost immediately began to squirm in hopes of escape. It didn't take long for the panic to settle in.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3278868 Tears streamed down Alex's face as he did as he was ordered, soulessly sucking away on just the tip. Eventually a hoof forced his head down farther, and then farther. Eventually he was openly crying as a flared head beat at the entrance to his throat.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3278868 Tears streamed down Alex's face as he did as he was ordered, soulessly sucking away on just the tip. Eventually a hoof forced his head down farther, and then farther. Eventually he was openly crying as a flared head beat at the entrance to his throat.

Just as he was about to lose himself to the warmth and moistness of Alex's mouth, Chains pulled Alex off of him, and forced him to bend over the toilet seat. "I think that's plenty lube enough... It's about time we get to the main course..." He said, angling the head of his member at Alex's puckered entrance, poking it slightly as he prepared himself for entry.

((Don't forget about the spy RP!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3278878 Alex clenched his eyes shut and tried tp imagine himself anywhere else as something huge and painful slowly split him.

bullet gave the idiot unicorn a kick. "wakey wakey, bitch"

Taking a deep breath and a soft grunt Chains pressed into Alex's tight sphincter, just barely managing to slide in from Alex's warm spittle.

---

Frost gave a wheeze as the air was knocked out of her. She looked up at Bullet, confused only for a moment, before her expression switched to one of rage.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3280241 Alex gasped for breath as the monster inside him stopped for a moment.

"P-please don't do this." He begged softly.

-

Bullet smiled as the nanites finished their job, leaving the unicorn without access to her magic. Deciding she might return the favor Frost had given her, Bullet turned to her "toy chest."

Chains moved his muzzle up to Alex's ear and gave a soft nibble. "I've wanted to rut you senseless the first day I laid my eyes on you..." He said in response, and after another moment of catching his breath, pushed further, moaning out as Alex squeezed him in further.

---

Frost waited another moment of analyzing the situation before speaking. "What are you going to do now?" She asked slowly and with the same tact she used in her regular manner of speech. She had to maintain some kind of control.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3280319 Alex burried his face against the white porcelain and held his forehooves against himself. As the pain faded, he could feel every vein and inch of flesh as it buried itself cruelly without carrying about his feelings.

Bullet flipped a switch mentally and flooded Frost with endorphins. This was as she pulled out some toys where Frost couldn't see. Leaving the mare magicless, horny, and clueless.

Chains continued to push in, his dick throbbing as Alex took it all up his plot. "B-buck... Damn you're tight..."

---

"W-what are you doing to me?!" Frost groaned as her senses became blurred and everything began to feel fuzzy.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3281153 Chains began to scream again as the pain became unbearable, the cock was just to big back there, he was breaking. He could feel a warm liquid traveling down his back legs, blood!

---

Bullet smiled as she shoved the two headed dildo into Frost's two tight holes, and laughed as she turned the vibrator on. Immediately, the two ends began to violently shake against each other inside of the poo unicorn. "Enjoy."

((Should Chains be worried or...?))

---

On the initial impact, Frost's eyes went wide in terror and fear as the the enormous dildo was shoved inside her. Before she could say anything against it further, her entire body began to churn her insides violently. Any words her mouth tried to form immediately became blathering gibberish as every part of her vibrated.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3309764 ((totally meant to say Alex))

Bullet sat back and watched as the unicorn came like the little bitch she was. Already a clean up team was on its way to recover her prize.

((I got that, but blood?))

((Just end the RP there, or more of Frost writhing in agony?))

Heya, something messed up with my laptop again, dunno what's wrong or when I'll be able to fix it

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

4099280 ((hmm? what's wrong?))

well, I don't know what... But I have a feeling I'll be without a working laptop for a while. I've had a pretty shit weekend, and all I want is some comfort, which I can't get

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 96