Comments ( 96 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 96

F4D3: Frost slowly creaked open her target's living chamber, clad in a tight latex suit which hugged her fur and hid her features. She had only one goal: capture the target and acquire any useful information, by any means necessary. According to her CO, there were already various tools stashed around her room she could use, all she needed to do now was find a hiding spot. On the tips of her hooves she went over to the sliding closet and opened it. Noticing a small rifle in the corner, Frost picked it up, and after esnuring it was empty, decided it would be perfect for intiating the attack. Sliding the door closed, Frost laid in wait for her target to come into view.

SpaceViking1: Bullet stepped in slowly. Everything was wrong. Her door was ajar, her light switch had been touched recently by magic. Everything pointed to an intruder in her dorm... or one of her dorm mates. Bullet facepalmed when she realized she shared a common area with a unicorn. Still, she had been assuming the new filly would be neater than this, so that meant something was still wrong, just that she had a filly to comfort. Bullet could do that.

Frost remained deathly silent as she heard the door open again not a few moments later. Her hooves gripped the barrel of the gun as she waited patiently for her opening.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3218028 Bullet tossed her jacket across the room, freeing much of her flesh, and pointedly ingoring the odd "thunk" it made when the jacket hit the ground. Left with only her thin sports bra, Bullet stretched.

With Bullet's back turned to the closet, Frost enacted her attack. Using her magic to silently slide the door open, she sneaked up behind Bullet, raising the butt of the rifle she found into the air, over Bullet's head. She didn't think twice about it. With all the strength of her unicorn arms, Frost swung down at Bullet's nearly bare back.

((hit or dodge, your choice))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3219273 Bullet loot out a sharp "OOF!" As she stumbled forward. Training kicking into high gear she span around to confront her attacker. ((hit and concussion))

Seeing she was still standing, Frost didn't wait for Bullet to make the next move. Already her hooves her hooves pulled back to make another strike, this one aimed for Bullet's neck.

((Bullet should either fall to the ground, or knock the gun out of Frost's hooves))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3219636 Bullet's hand grabbed the butt of the rifle, but the weight of the unicorn caught her by surprise, causing the butt to slide in her grip and strike her throat roughly. Gasping she fell to her knees and struggled to stand.

Bullet's futile attempt to block the attack managed to fumble the gun out of Frost's hooves and across the floor. Though Frost didn't let this dissuade her from her objective. As Bullet attempted to stand back up Frost tackled her to the ground, hooves ready to beat the young anthro into submission should she put up too much of a fight.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3219997 Bullet made a grab for Frost's horn, managing to get one hand on the limb before the unicorn could stop her.

Frost felt herself get pulled further into Bullet by her horn, but quickly countered the attempt. Swiping the hand away and pinning it to the ground. As a warning to her other hand, Frost gave one swift strike to Bullet face, and then another for good measure. Behind the latex of her full body suit, Frost's horn began to glow ominously, levitating ropes over Bullet's legs and arms.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3220022 Bullet's instincts went into overdrive, and she snaked her arms and legs about faster than could be tied. A moment later her right hand flashed out striking the unicorn across the jaw.

Frost's small body was flung off of Bullet from the force of the punch. Stumbling back onto her hooves, Frost held her jaw painfully as she choked lightly on her own blood. Dazed only for a moment, Frost turned back to Bullet, who was already getting back onto her feet as well.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3220056 Bullet dived for the dropped rifle.

Seeing this Frost dived as well, tackling Bullet from behind as she tried to to keep the weapon out of her hands.

((*nuzzles* yo?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3220808 Bullet grunted in complaint as the rifle slid across the wooden floor. Moments later she was out from hitting her head twice in a row .

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Apr 24th, 2014
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Moments later she was out from hitting her head twice in a row .

((I probably should've asked since I probably misread this... I wasn't sure what you meant by that))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3222397 ((it got hit by the butt of the rifle and the ground. How is She tied up?))

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Apr 24th, 2014
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3223250 (she was out)

((Okay... Can you please explain it to me a little bit more? You're using really vague wording and it's hard to tell what you mean...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3224489 ((she became unconcious after hitting her head on the floor))

((Okay, thank you *hugs*))

Frost blinked as the body under her suddenly fell limp. Paranoia made her turn Bullet over and check to see if she was breathing, which she still was thankfully. Dealing with a body would've been too much of a hassle. Knowing she could come to at any moment, Frost immediately went to tying Bullet's arms behind her back, and then her legs.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3224566 ((go on?>))

((Alright...))

After finishing up with Bullet's arms and legs, Frost then went to positioning her for the interrogation. Frost first got her to sit straight up, and then sat her up against her bed. Frost then spent a few minutes searching the room for any evidence she could find, as well as stashed weapons. Looking through the drawers she found a vibrator, further inspection of the closet revealed a wooden paddle and gag, and under the bed she found a small taser. After trashing the whole room, Frost finally levitated Bullet's dropped jacket and searched its contents before slapping Bullet awake.

((Are there any other toys/things you'd like Frost to use?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3226257 Bullet came to groggily, but her small blackbox implant brought her up to speed instantly. Immediately she shut off the clean slate timer. Still, Bullet knew better than to act fully there.

"The fu-?"

Frost smiled as she removed her mask, revealing her identity to Bullet. "Hello miss Bullet... How are you this fine day?" She asked as she paced around Bullet slowly. Her horn glowed as she reinforced the sound-proof barrier placed around Bullet's room. "I see you've been busy"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3226339 Bullet didn't even blink. "yeah. I see you have too."

Frost paused for a moment thoughtfully, then turned to face Bullet. "Then let's skip the formalities. I believe you know why I'm here..." Frost said with a sting in every word as her crimson eyes looked down at the captured anthro.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3229932 "yeah, and you know my fucking answer." Bullet returned without any hesitation.

Frost stood there, unmoved by her words, smirking. "Quite the mouth young lady... No need to worries though, soon you'll be more than eager to do as I ask." Frost looked back to the weapons and tools she'd found, pondering what she should use first, until her eyes caught the rifle that she'd dropped before. Levitating the rifle into her hooves, Frost aimed the blunt end of it at Bullet's stomach. "Just tell me when you're ready to have a civil conversation" pulling it back like a baseball bat, Frost swung the rifle into Bullet's open gullet. She'd learn to respect her elders soon enough.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3229996 Bullet closed her eyes and grunted softly as the rifle butt met no resistance.

Frost struck Bullet a few more times, getting gradually rougher with each strike before halting to catch her breath. "So, how long will we have to wait before you decide to cooperate?" Frost asked with her weapon half raised for the next strike.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3231245 Bullet nodded her head, biding her time.

Frost smiled devilishly, though didn't let her guard down. "Good... Now, I would like a confession from you, stating who you really are, and what you've done" Frost then stepped forward, pressing the butt of the gun into Bullet's shoulder. "Recorded, of course."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3231888 "I walked into my room, undressed, and was molested by my principle, officially of course."

Frost stared daggers at Bullet before striking Bullet hard in the shoulder. "I guess you're not ready to talk then..." Frost was about to strike Bullet for the sixth time, but paused. "Hmm... Perhaps you need some additional motivation..." Frost stepped off of Bullet and searched the room for additional tools to use against Bullet.

((any suggestions?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3231953 ((hmm... nope, you just need to get creative!))

((taser, dildoes/buttplugs, whip, paddle, wooden clips... Any of these sound good?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3231969 ((go easy on the taser, but yeah))

((kk, I'll start with the taser then move to the sexy... Also, could you make your responses a bit more detailed? I'd appreciate it very much *hugs*))

Bullet found a collection of useful items to use on her 'student', finally picking up a small taser and sauntering back over to Bullet. "This is your last chance to negotiate. Use it wisely" Frost said as she pressed the taser up against Bullet's soft flesh and squeezed the trigger for a few seconds.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3231998 Bullet's whole body surged as the electiricity coursed through her nervous system. With a soft grunt she didn't even give Frost the time of day.

Frost cursed under her breath as she dropped the taser off to the side. "I hope you realize, Miss Bullet, I hold your life in my hooves, and I can and will do what I please with it..." Frost then levitated over some wooden clips, as well as a butt plug and a dildo, which she kept out of Bullet's sight. Standing over Bullet once again, Frost leaned down and began sharply bite her as she made her way down to the edge of her sports bra, which she began to pull at with her teeth.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3232046 Bullet stared down wide eyed before she renewed her attempts to escape.

Frost smiled up at Bullet. "Is something wrong? Why, are thought you were indifferent to my attempts at getting you to talk..." She said in a teasing voice as she pulled hard on Bullet's hair and giving her a forceful kiss. Pulling away a, strand of saliva still connecting their lips. "You had your chance to cooperate, now I'm going to take what I want, and maybe show you the meaning of respect in the process" She said, her eyes never leaving Bullet's. Frost could feel the heat getting to her inside her full body suit.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3232092 Bullet shook her head once before she managed to get the ground under her feet and push away.

Frost didn't let this stop her. With renewed fervor Frost tackled Bullet against the floor and glared hungrily down at Bullet. "You're mine now..." Frost said as she pulled Bullet's bra under her tits, revealing their supple nipples to the air for the first time. Without another thought Frost dived on one of them, sucking and biting as roughly as possible on Bullet's luscious breast.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3232121 Bullet's back seized as the teeth roughly tugged at her nipple, forcing her to try and raise up to avoid the pain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 96