Project Nautilus 8 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Wingless
Group Admin

I've been a jerk off and shirking my pony writing for other activities. Therefore, over my days off, I shall be writing ALL of the required chapters needed for the rest of you to begin.

I forgot since it's been so long, but I need a total count of all the characters you'll be writing about. Just put a post with the number of characters and I'll tally them up and add it to the chapter it's needed in before I post it. I figure about two or three chapters will do to cover the exposition needed, so start getting ready y'all.

As usual, i'll post the chapters here for you all to see before I publish. Feel free to coment or question them as they come up.

(The sidebar)
I'm also going to put up a short story I've been mulling around in my head as a bit of something for the people who've been waiting for me to post stuff. If it's your thing, let me know how it is, since it's my first attempt at anything "romantic" (I use quotes because it's bloody dark anyway, plus it's sticking to my HiE streak I'm on right now.) Just to warn you, it's a gay (non-clop) HumanXBig Mac ship, so yeah...

Anyhoo, I'm finishing the first chapter on my list as we speak, I may have it posted on here as soon as noon-ish, or I'll wait until I wake up tonight so I can have a fresh mind to fix any mistakes I might miss since I've been at work from 11pm to 9am. Guh... groggy. :facehoof:

So, TTFN, catch y'all on the flip side and all that jazz.

~Wingless~

kildeez
Group Contributor

Right, I'm writing about at least one humie. Might be more, not 100% sure, but yeah, I have my character nailed down.

Also, i don't think we settled this: Do ponies and humans speak the same language in this fic? Can they just talk to each other, or is there a language barrier?

FenrisianBrony
Group Contributor

I'm just writing one human, and then the obvious ponies/Griffons that I'm thinking of including.

Pirate Jesus
Group Admin

Brilliant. I'm writing for only two humans: Marcus Erikson and his son Cade.

Wingless
Group Admin

2184517 I'm thinking a subtle difference in slang and whatnot only. Much like... England vs USA. Many phrasings and slang terms won't make sense to either of the groups.

kildeez
Group Contributor

2191246 Sounds excellent

MrManWriter
Group Contributor

Put me down for one human body sir, as for pony/griffon/whatever I'll just use background ponies like Noteworthy or Tucks n' Tails. Hope that's all peaches and cream with you ol' sport :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7