Alternate Universe Roleplaying Group 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

OOC: Just trying to get a rp started. Im hoping the group isn't tooo dead O.O..

EdBoii
Group Admin

2606116 OOC: I'm in!

Using Nori Yellag. Third guy in this list.

OOC: Ok im The list right above yours xD nice list by the way! Very interesting. :derpytongue2:

IC: Man the bar is sure dead tonight. I would have thought at least one guy would want a drink or to. Its not a whole lot of fun with everyone just dancing sober. *small sigh*

EdBoii
Group Admin

2607987 Nori walked into the club with long strides, keeping himself close to the wall with his hood drawn over his head. He moved over to the bar, and sat down. With weary eyes burdened by dark circles he looked over to the mare tending it.

"Pardon, could I have a drink? Anything stronger than strong will do." He said, raising a hand while massaging his brow with the other.

"Sure thing hun. Long night I take it?"
Scarlet prepared a Bloodball for the gentlemen. Looking around noticing the club was only becoming more dead. Letting out a small sigh she finished making the Whisky mix and walked over to the man placing a napkin and serving him with a smile.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2609569 "Yes, one of a bunch." Nori replied as he took a hold of the glass. He toyed with it, turning it around in his hands. "Haven't slept for a while." He sipped the drink tentatively, looking around the club. "This place is quiet, at least moreso than I imagined a night club would be."

"Yeah its usually a lot busy then this. I mean a lot. Seems like tonight's just one of this nights Sorry about your sleep I know a lot f drink mixes then can help you with that "
Scarlet let out a small laugh and grabbed a wet towel and cleans behind the bar She studied him a bit and noticed he was a human no doubt and shrugged.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2610133 "Would have been nice seeing it more active. I could do with a little more cheer." Nori chuckled, and drank some more. "I appreciate the help, thanks." He smiled, and took a hand to his greying beard.

Scarlet made a small frown and picked up his glass for the stranger.
"Yeah I could use some cheer also, nights like these are very tough for me..i might have to go on stage or something so I can have dinner tonight."
Scarlet chuckled a bit and took the glass to the sink and come back up to the bar. Calling the manager she asked if he thought it would get any more business tonight and if she can go home. The man chuckled and told her to get out and go home already.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9