Alternate Universe Roleplaying Group 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Craterfist
Group Admin

As your tyrannical ruler, I'd like to hear your ideas for a new RP thread. Go ahead, I'll liaten to them all, and the best/moat popular idea will get its own thread created by yours truly.

Wait, what?

I'm thinking and invasion, hunt or some sort of arena tournament.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Which part do you not understand?

EdBoii
Group Admin

A fluffy pony invasion of Canterlot.

A must have.

All of us being depressed little people who invade Equestria and the surrounding lands, spreading depression while learning love and sheet. Then we have to respread it.

EDIT: LITTLE PEOPERR. Fine, I admit it, fine. Peoperr

Nevermind...

How about a mass bank robbery?
In a massive city?
A bunch of banks in one city get robbed in a single day, first it'll be a "take down as many criminals as possible/avoid capture" kind of thing, then maybe a chase scene or two, then a investigation/mystery to find the remaining criminals.

Anyone could be a criminal or a detective/good guy too in order to get multiple perspectives. Of course, in order for the good guys to actually take down any criminals post-robbery they also need evidence, criminals will have to put pieces of evidence (it doesn't have to immediately give proof of the guy's crimes, but it has to have actual significance to the plot eventually) in places that are investigated/raided every once in a while.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7