The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Not quite the look I was hoping for...

But still, damn good likeness, so here's hoping!

Dat collar... :rainbowkiss:

Think I prefer the first pic on the whole, though. The make-up just makes him look far closer to being Doctor Strange.

Still, given the premise I doubt he'll only run around in one suit for the whole movie, so hopefully we get to see the classic look as well and not just in promotional stuff.

3958066 I doubt we'll see him with the beard.... I just don't think he looks good in one... Doesn't have the face for it IMO... The classic mustache I can see though.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

3957976 I knew this last month or so (round about November), and I'm totally hyped.

Hey, it could have been a lot worse; they considered Patrick Dempsey for the role at one point.

Although I doubt that I'll ever get over the fact that the film almost had Neil Gaiman as scriptwriter and Guillermo Del Toro as director, but both were kicked off the project.

...Have Neil Gaiman ever actually been on any production long enough to see it finished? :rainbowhuh:

Being quite serious here, I'm drawing a complete blank on any movie he's been attached all the way to the end on.

That's right. They almost considered making the asshole accountant from "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" Dr. Strange.

3957976 Luke Evans will always be my number one choice to play Dr. Strange though.

But oh well. Let's see how Cumberbatch pulls him off.

3986706 Not that so much; don't know him well enough to judge. I'm more intrigued by Del Toro and Gaiman on the same film together.

How AWESOME would that have been?

3988667 Exactly! Oh, well. Del Toro's still working on that Justice League Dark film, though. I think.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13