The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 718 members · 565 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Ok I admit. This was a good trailer. I thought the first arc of the New 52 Justice League was ok, but they spruced it up pretty awesomely in the animation department. I'm honestly looking forward to it as I think it looks decent enough. :twilightsmile:

Now if only I can get my Court of Owls or Rotworld animation wish come true. :ajbemused:

2046422 That was pretty legit. Not sure what's going on. Thought Superman was already on earth.

2046422 I admit, I actually DID like the first arc in the New 52 Justice League so I'll probably rent this. Just glad they aren't drawing Superman in the armor.

Ok I am intrigued. Guess I'll give it a rent aswell.

2046422>>2046468 They replaced Aquaman with Shazam...

That doesn't sit right with me. Granted, I can see why. A lot of people might have complained about how Billy was treated recently, so the fan service is welcome, and Aquaman has been getting a lot of awesome lately.

It is legit :moustache:

Well I think they are gonna make it up to everyone as I heard Aquaman is gonna get his own solo animated movie after this. :D

2046626 I don't mind it actually. I mean yeah, Billy has been a little snot in the comics now, but I'm hoping they'll do him justice here(No pun intended). Actually it's funny because I did a Justice League tribute and it had this same line-up(Minus Cyborg since he should ALWAYS be a Teen Titan first).

But yeah I actually DID like the first arc in Justice League. It and the first arc in Action Comics was actually some of the best writing I've seen in the New 52, which ended up giving me false hope.

2046680 wait, what?!

DUDE! TRAILER!! NAUW!!! :flutterrage:

If you don't mind, that is :ajsmug:

I'd provide a trailer, but they are still in the process of developing it as it is likely they will preview it after War comes out...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9