The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 719 members · 569 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

This is an idea set in a universe where the DC and Marvel Universes co-existed equally.

This idea basically goes as follows: What if the Joker got his hands on both the Green Goblin serum AND the Carnage symbiote? Much like the Red Goblin in the canon Marvel universe, the Joker ends up gaining a hybrid of the best abilities of both the Green Goblin AND Carnage without the weaknesses. Already a self-admitted homicidal maniac with a fearsome imagination and sadistic sense of humor, the Joker gets upgraded from "merely" one of Batman's greatest enemies all the way up to somebody that requires the combined efforts of the Justice League AND the Avengers (as well as possibly the Titans and the X-Men on top of that) just to stand a chance against him.

Unfortunately, I, once again, lack the time and energy to do this one myself. But, anybody who DOES have the time and energy and likes the idea enough is definitely welcome to it.

What if the Joker got his hands on both the Green Goblin serum AND the Carnage symbiote

Now that would be a nightmare.
PS, good work.

Thanks very much. :-D

You're welcome.

Hmm, that is a very interesting concept. I actually got a mega crossover in mind revolving around Marvel, DC and MLP too. Marvel will mainly use the Avengers assemble animated series, and DC I will be using the animated universe from Justice League The Animated series and finally MLP FiM. which will involve Dusk Shine instead of Twilight, and the rest of the mane six traveling to either respective universe on a diplomatic mission. :twilightsmile:

That sounds interesting too. Thanks very much for sharing that information.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7