The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

These are characters I think that deserve to be regulars and fit with the show.

1: Amadeus Cho

Originally a Hulk supporting character, in the same vein as Rick Jones, Amadeus is actually a pretty well rounded and awesome character in his own right. He's one of the 8 smartest people in the world........... And he's a teenage high school dropout. He's also been close friends with Hercules, even eventually gaining Herc's title as Prince of Power and being given his magical Golden Mace. He also occasionally goes by the codename Mastermind Excello.

2: Rick Jones

What's so special about Rick Jones? Well without him we wouldn't have The Hulk, and has been his most famous supporting character. He's also been a crime fighting partner to both Captain America and Captain Mar-Vell, is an honorary member of The Avengers, and as of 2008 has become the intelligent blue Hulk-like creature known as A-Bomb though he retains his full intelligence

3: Rebecca Barnes

Originally from the Heroes Reborn universe, and the Bucky of that universe as well, she has since folded over into the main Marvel universe and has taken the name Nomad which was a name Steve Rogers took after becoming disillusioned with America for a time. For the show she could easily be the original Bucky's grand-niece, sharing the family nickname.

2006179 Is that first picture Jason Todd with a moped?! :flutterrage:

Also, Spider-Woman might not be a bad character to just throw in there :ajsmug:

2006206 Ya know, every time someone posts a marvel or thread you mention Jason Todd in some way or another.

Anyway. Bringing in Spider Eoman ... maybe not, but Jessica Drew? Very good idea.

2006179 Try to think of characters who aren't tied to an avenger so heavily. Mockingbird would be cool. They could also introduce Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Luke Cage (still a little miffed with episode one) and several other Avengers. Ya know set up their origins and then bring them into the movies.

Ya know, every time someone posts a marvel or thread you mention Jason Todd in some way or another.

... shaddup :trixieshiftleft:

2006206 That's Amadeus Cho............................ He's Korean......................... Not in any way related to Jason Todd or even looks like him.

2006284 I'm talking regular cast members.

2006352 They could have these characters appear regularly. Maybe not every episode, but often enough we get to know the characters.

2006358 Whedon already said they aren't using big name characters, like ones that will definitely have a movie at some point within the next 5 years. So no Ant-Man, Luke Cage, or Wasp. Mockingbird is a possibility though.

2006368 I doubt Luke Cage and Wasp are getting their own movies. Wasp might show up as part of the Ant Man movie, but not on her own. I do hope they bring Ms Marvel into this at some point. Movie or not.

2006417 Luke Cage can EASILY pull a movie!!! It's Punisher getting his own movie at this point that's debatable

2006419 Okay I personally don't over want to see the punisher again. As for Cage maybe, but it would have to be him and Iron Fist doing their heroes for hire thing and then getting caught in something bigger. Then the Avengers are like "Welcome to the club.". That I could see.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2006179 Amadeus Cho can replace Skye.:ajsmug:

2006603 Yup. Also he has a cooler name :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12