The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Remember the show and how aggressive Robin was? I know he was Dick Grayson in that show, but this made think...

It almost seems like that Robin was a composite character of Dick and Jason, all things considered.

What do you guys think? :duck:

2001257 I THINK you mean Jason. Also it was only hinted at the fact it was Dick so for all we know it could have been Jason. :applejackunsure:

2001270 the robin mites name was Dick Grayson spelled backyards. It was probably Dick.

But do you think he was made as a combo or that it was just an accident? :duck:

2001284 Yeah, but it was never CONFIRMED. Some say it was due to the hints of Dick's origin, but people tend to forget that originally Jason had the EXACT same origin as Dick.

Either way, I think they made him more aggressive because he was taking on more superpowered enemies, thus giving a reason why he'd hit harder and fight angrier. Trying to overcome them.

2001328 or... what if Robin is Dick and Red X is Jason?! :pinkiegasp:

2001428 I know he is, but I don't remember Dick being that aggressive. I just think they kind of merged the two, personality wise :trixieshiftright:

2001438May be they wanted to make a "cooler" Robin :applejackunsure:
though , that idea is kind of stupid

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2001257 Personally I think it's Dick, just going through a phase.

2002085 yeah, but remember The New Adventures of Batman and Robin with Tim Drake? The character is known as 'Tim Todd' because of how he seemed to combine parts of Jason and Tim.

Just saying that they could have done the same with Robin, giving him Jason's aggression with Dick's leadership. It's been done before :applejackunsure:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2002132 Maybe that's what they did.

Again, they never explicitly confirmed nor denied that it was Dick. I guess the idea was the create a Robin that you could tell was Robin, but wasn't just any Robin. He can be ANY Robin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11