The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 53

If you have not? Then allow me to tell you... It's all gonna end. yep. The ENTIRE LINE of Ultimate universe comics is gonna end. Reason? Due to the consequential events of Age of Ultron, all of time and space was abused so much by everyone in 616 continuity, Wolverine was the last one to finally break it after telling Hank Pym how to kill Ultron once and for all. After going back to his own time he felt a strange headache, he was seeing everything from what he was in different universes, reliving memories of his past, everything. Others who were affected were Tony Stark, Hank Pym, and Star-Lord. Since the smartest of minds discovered what happened, they also found out that dimensional rips were appearing in a random multiverse and one in their own. Why is the Ultimate universe ending? Because one of the most powerful of beings was plucked from his own universe and thrown into the Ultimate universe. Who was it?

Yep. The Devourer of worlds, Galactus was thrown into the Ultimate universe. But wait! After finding himself in a different universe entirely, he was in the middle of a battle between the Kree and the Gah Lak Tus swarm. The swarm detected Galactus and this happened.

The swarm and Galactus fused and he became even more uber powerful, by practically gaining an entire armada of heralds to help him seek out a planet and consume it. However during his journey to consume the Kree home world Hala, he had to contend with a cosmically powered Rick Jones, The Ultimate universe's Silver Surfer, and Captain Mar-Vell. After Mar-Vell died in the battle, Rick put on his helmet and actually beat back Galactus. However, Galactus survived the battle and transported himself to the one place he plans to feed on next, earth. So what does this mean? No one is safe!

- Not the Ultimates.

- Not Miles Morales and Friends. (Nooooooo~! :pinkiesad2: )

- Not even the X-Men.

How will everything pan out? Will it be a happy ending for everyone or will it be a tragedy as who knows who will die since this might be the end for all of them. I even heard one of the ultimate character's is gonna be part of 616 world since they are sending one of their own there to find out if and how they can beat the original Galactus. But any rate, I for one will be reading the shit out of this.

1997279 actually? That might not be a bad thing.

Consider: The ultimate universe almost totally sucks, save for Spiderman, so I've heard.

And it comes to my attention that 616 is in need of a Spiderman that does not suck ass.

And the ultimate universe might be destroyed

I trust you know where I'm going with this :moustache:

I honestly feel sad. I kinda got into the ultimate universe when it reached Miles Morales as the new Spider-Man. That and Spider-Men sealed the deal in me getting Miles's comics and reading an Ultimates storyline in the form of Divided we fall.

1997238 1997279 I'm actually happy. You wanna know why? Well with Ultimate Peter Parker dead and Miles Morales being a very bland replacement(That is just MY opinion, I'm okay with the fact some do like him), coupled with the fact the Ultimate Universe is one big mess as it is................. GO AHEAD AND CHOWDOWN BIG G!!!!!!! :flutterrage::pinkiehappy:

Besides, even those who are fans of the Ultimate universe can't deny they've always wanted to see Galactus eat a major Marvel Earth and it stick. :ajsmug:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1997304 That's true there was a lot of suck

I always just figured the Ulitmate universe would just kinda stay around....

1997305 Totally understand. It always sucks to see an entire universe get destroyed

1997321 That is doubly true.

*cough*Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver incest*cough*

AGH BAD MEMORIES, NEED THE BLEACH AGAIN>>1997338

Miles should be the new Amazing Spider-man so he can show the world that there still is a friendly neighborhood Spider. He has grown, and proven himself, and even got consent from 616 Peter that he was the best replacement! But really... Does EVERYONE deserve to die by the force of nature called Galactus? That is end of the world crap right there where you feel powerless and all that.

1997346 Downside is that with the Ultimate Universe ending, thankfully, by Galactus' more than capable hands, they'll probably replace Spider-Ock with Miles Morales. I don't MIND Miles, I just think he's been written kinda bland. At the VERY least this will mean he can get a better writer so I can actually CARE about the character AND Spider-Ock will be no more.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1997357 DOWN WITH SPIDER-OCK

*cough*Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver incest*cough*

Kill it. Kill with fire :ajbemused:

Totally understand. It always sucks to see an entire universe get destroyed

You know you're right? I mean, I remember when I read Crisis on Infinite Earths and Earth Prime, our Earth, was destroyed by the Anti-Monitor. I'll tell ya, Hobbits. That was a huge pain in the ass to clean up after. There was anti-matter everywhere!!! :trollestia:

I am hilarious :twilightsmile:

1997346 Looks like Spidermen are dropping like flies lately, right? :rainbowlaugh:

Spidermen... droppin' like flies. :yay:

I am the funniest thing since Sinbad :twilightsmile:

That is unless... Spider-Ock gets a new writer or until Peter comes back from the dead.

1997377 I will NEVER accept Ock as Spider-Man. :twilightangry2:

Then agaaaaaain he doesn't know that the Peter's consciousness is alive again. And waiting for the right time.

1997238 Yikes! Somebody call Ghost Rider!

1997389 Yes they do. Now explain the joke :ajbemused:

1997416 It's ironic that a Spider would drop like a fly, since spiders eat flies and are above them on the food chain, but are ending up dead the exact same way. :facehoof:

1997424 Ah...................................... I still don't get how that's funny :rainbowderp:

1997432 It's a pun :facehoof:

Screw it. Enjoy this clip from TFS. It kind of reminds me of how you, me and Hobbits act regarding the new 52. It's not supposed to be offensive, just funny:

Guess which one is Trunks :yay:

1997442 Ah.............................. Still don't get it :ajbemused:

And as a rebuttal to that

Take a wild guess who the Cybermen are supposed to be :trollestia:

1997586 I haven't the foggiest idea of what you mean. I'm still going strong after a couple of years and still defending it for all of it's early failures.

Hey! Maybe I'm the Doctor! Eh? Eh?! :raritywink:

1997603 Unless you're a major Whovian you don't get to make that joke :trixieshiftleft:

Honestly though I see you as The Master personally

1997655 I do watch Dr. Who when I can.

I just can't most of the time. It sucks :trixieshiftleft:
I missed the whole last season because of work :trixieshiftleft:
There needs to be a more pissed off emote that isn't Flutterrage

A fancy myself more of an Alexander Luthor, personally :moustache:

1997688 Then how come you aren't on the Doctor Whooves group? :trixieshiftright:

Nah, your The Master. He's far more diabolical than Luthor :rainbowwild:

1997698 Not the normal Lex

That one

EDIT: Also, I'm just not nearly as big a fan as some others. I don't feel I could contribute

1997713 Nah. The Master fits you more. And I am the 11th Doctor :moustache:

1997720 oh bullsh:flutterrage:t! I actually look like him a little bit! :yay:

1997726 Who's to say The Master couldn't have regenerated to LOOK like you? :trixieshiftright:

Also I take back what I said before. I'm not the 11th Doctor. I'm the 5th Doctor

1997763 You're Urahara Kisuke from Bleach?

Also, I was talking about the 11th doctor... only he has a well defined chin... and more well defined cheek bones... and legions of fans...

But we totally have the same hair style... only I don't even need gel to make my hair...

Okay, this is getting stupid. Conversation over :twilightsmile:

1997763 also, how does the Master fit me? :duck:

1997785 You're both unstable madmen bent on world domination.

Also I look kinda similar to Peter Davison

1997801 Dude, if I wanted to take over the world, I would have done it by now :twilightsmile:

Besides, to much work and not enough patience for politics. I'd just end up playing the number 2 guy to the one that actually runs the world, helping him iron out plans and what not...

Not that there's any such plan going on :twilightblush:

1997832 But you don't look similar to Peter Davison I bet :moustache:

1997852 Closer to David Tenant, actually :moustache:

1997857 And that says to me you don't look as awesome(Note the 5th Doctor is one of my top favorites)

1997870 I have a cooler outfit :ajsmug:

1997878 Since when does a white club jacket beat a brown long coat and a classy pint stripe suit? :duck:

1997885 Two words: Decorative vegetable :coolphoto:

1997897 to more words: classy glasses :rainbowdetermined2:

1997908 Nope, I mean these :raritywink:

And you know he's going to take them off all awesome like :rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by Commando-Scarecrow deleted Oct 21st, 2013

1997925 The 5th Doctor did the Brainy Specs first though :rainbowlaugh:

1997933 Filly, I'm about to turn you into a decorative vegetable if you don't stop it! :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 53