The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

Alright, so I got this in my head with it's gears turnin' that there's maybe 7 of us max that actually show up here frequently, so I don't have any issues postin' this.

My goal is simple: Compare each of the regulars of this group with a hero who we think resonates the deepest with them and provide a reason for it. Y'all can debate and if this thing gets out of hand, I'll just delete it... or get banned for starting a potential flame war, but it will probably be deleted before then.

Here goes:

Avenging Hobbits is kind'a like Batman. He's the leader. He's the one with the plan and he knows most everything. And when he doesn't know everything, it comes back to bite him some and isn't afraid to smack down the Guy Gardners of the group.

Me: I'm thinkin' I'm like the Aquaman of the group. I'm hard headed and will full with a bunch of stories and stuff, but because I'm not afraid to mouth off or butt heads with who's in charge here I get into it with Batman over stuff...

Lunar Avenger: Hal Jordan: the other green lantern of the group. He REALLY likes to use caps lock and flies off the handle a lot. That being said, he's usually got a point some of the time and we usually do listen to him because of it.

Wave Blaster: He's like the Captain Marvel of the group, being the one that usually tries to talk down arguments when he's around when they start. His opinion is usually wise enough for people to want to listen to.

Any one I didn't post is probably because I don't know 'em that well.

Am I dead on or dead off?

Comment below and let me know and do not start a flame war because of this post! :rainbowdetermined2:

1984464 It's cool... I guess. So while I got you... Who do you think I'm most like? Pick whoever want, I don't mind.

1984479 I want to say Bucky. You don't get into it to much, but you do generally know what you're talking about when you do. You're a background character unless you choose to make yourself... not a back ground character

I'm just watching this...this is very amusing :trixieshiftright:

1984500 Hmm... Not expected, but accepted. Heh, you know I did something similar with my friends using the Avengers. Sorta coincidental if you ask me.

October 19th 2013, i'm Rorschach....simply cause i try to avoid shit and easily get into debates simply cause i'm uncompromising so yeah...scarecrow...hobbit i love you both...but don't fuck with Rorschach that bitch was crazy...:moustache: lol but i like scarecrows analogies they seem legit.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

Oh yes it's very legit.

Because I'm just that awesome.

(trust me this was worded just so that I could use all of these somewhat unsettling Christian Bale gifs...)

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1984500>>1984479 So does this mean that he eventually rides a rocket to his apparent death and then comes back 60 years later as a brainwashed super assassin with a robotic arm?

1985797 Yes, but you're the gosh darned Batman. You can take him :twilightsmile:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

I think I'm okay with being portrayed by a pair of Academy Award Winning actors or an Academy Award winning writer/director/actor/producer.

1985830 But Aquaman can control killer shar-

Never mind :applejackconfused:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome my Bat-Shark Repellent spray is.:trollestia:

1985849 that's what she said

1985858 whatever. I'm king of 71% of the world :ajsmug:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

(seriously though Aquaman kicks all sorts of ass I really do mean that)

1983989 I'm Hal Jordan? I'M Hal Jordan? I AM Hal Jordan?!...................................... Yeah I can see that. Besides unlike the rest of you that means I have a kickass theme song!!!!

1990403 GL constructs top out at 100 tons, right?

Aquaman can lift over 20,000 tons

See? Math can be fun! :ajsmug:

1990415 Hal as Parallax wiped out the Green Lantern Corps and beat quite a few members of the Justice League, including Captain Atom who's strength is said to be on par with SUPERMAN'S!!!

1990447 Aquaman is king of 71% of the world. He's friends with Lobo, Etrigan, has a bomb ass red headed wife who was a part of the red lantern corps during Blackest Night.

I freaking love this group! :rainbowlaugh:

1990462 Don't tell me that!! I LOVE Aquaman, one of the most underrated superheroes in history, but fact remains a Green Lantern would beat him in a fight.

1990472 One on one in a straight up fight, no paralax, sharks or special trident or GL battery?

It would be close, but Aquaman can mess with anyone's mind at least a little bit if they're evolved from fish. He once gave a dude a seizure by attacking the fish part of his brain. :ajsmug:

1990493 True, but then again he rarely does that if ever. :trixieshiftright:

1990500 well of course not. It take a lot out of him. Besides, I doubt Arther would pick a fight with Hal even if he hit on Mera.

Because Mera could kick his ass six ways till Sunday :yay:

Ah, nothing more attractive than a truly badass wife! :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31