The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

And the slow build up from issue 22 I might have mentioned?

TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

I swear, it had to have been the best RHOTA issue thus far! For the first time since actually reading RHOTA, I was on the edge of my seat!

It had action, Jason having to confront the need to kill (which he's very reluctant to do since he got amnesia), Roy finally getting a real emotional moment with Cheshire (not romantic, but they do have a nice heart to heart before she takes him to see Starfire.

And lastly, the return of one of the biggest, baddest and best villains in all the DCU...

Who I am not saying.

Best issue of Rhota to date. Pick it up if it's one of comics as soon as you can :yay:

Is it.... Ra's Al Ghul?

Really haven't seen that guy ANYWHERE during New 52 time.

1981940 Jason Todd must become Robin again................It's the only logical conclusion

1982161 what about Stephanie Brown? :rainbowhuh:

1982164 Spoiler. She must always be Spoiler. She had more identity then. Also Jason Todd must be Robin again ................It's the only logical conclusion

1982172 Could Jason become Nightwing? :trixieshiftright:

1982175 Robin................... It's the only logical conclusion. :trixieshiftright:

1982179 why? I mean I know Damien is dead and Jason shows up in Gotham again soon, but why is it logical? :applejackunsure:

1982184 Everyone HATED him as Robin in the old universe. They actually voted him DEAD!!!! This gives him a means to redeem himself as Robin................... It's the only logical conclusion. :trixieshiftright:.

1982197 But isn't he a bit old to going back to Robin? I mean I know his Red Hood identity has a reputation and all, and while I love his Wingman persona, that seems more like what he'd be like in ten years, or something after he's truly bid farewell to his bloodstained past.

Why would he go back to being Robin?

Also, have you heard what's up with Nightwing? :trixieshiftright:

1982234 He goes back because of the power of plot convenience .................. It's the only logical conclusion. :trixieshiftright:.

1982258 You just really like his new 52 robin outfit, don't you? :ajsmug:

1982264 It's perfect........................ And the only logical conclusion

Also he could always fight Tim for the Red Robin identity. After all he WAS the first Red Robin. Well at least the first in the old universe, not counting Dick in Kingdom Come

1982275 Meh. I'm way to used to Jason wearing the jacket. I just don't see him in a cape anymore :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14