The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

- Aaaagh I fangasmd so hard seeing this pic!! I see Motormouth, Digitek, Killpower, Death's Head II, Dark Angel, Brian Braddock, members of the Knights of Pendragon and The Warheads, and Pete freaking Wisdom!!! Aaaah good to see some of the guys who have not been seen in YEARS!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

1978338 Oh yeah!!! Captain Britain!!!! :pinkiehappy:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1978338 Captain Britian always struck me as a badass.

I am pleased.

1979696 He's kinda like a mix between Green Lantern and Captain Marvel. Got his powers from Merlin and his powers are entirely magical, but he's also part of an interdimensional team called the Captain Britain Corps that works to protect the multiverse.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

Got his powers from Merlin and his powers are entirely magical, but he's also part of an interdimensional team called the Captain Britain Corps that works to protect the multiverse.

1979898>>1979909 Indeed, because as we all know, Britain is in the top 4 for most badass militaries :moustache:

1979909 And this is a bad thing? Actually a bit of Captain Britain's mythos is based around Arthurian lore. He was even briefly a member of the Knights of Pendragon, a modern day version of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table.

Also Union Jack, the guy with the guns in the back of the second pic, was a member for a time.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1979933 I think it's crazy awesome.

That was the only gif I could find to express the sheer overwhelming BRITISHNESS

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8