The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Alright, so here are the rules

Choose two or three characters from Marvel and DC and combine the characters, creating a new origin story for the amalgam you have created. Describe their costume, origin and abilities and equipment.

Ready?

I go first!

Jason 'Jackie' Barnes aka the Winter Hood (Jason Todd and James 'Bucky' Barnes)

Once sidekick to one of the most predominant heroes in the world, an accident by his mentors worst enemy on an exploding train left him for dead, taking off his arm and killing him. Seeing the potential for a great tool, the League of Shadows took him and resurrected him, giving him a new robot arm training him even further.

Though he was brainwashed into fighting his mentor several times in the past, he has sense made piece with his adopted brothers and has joined the fight against evil and global terrorism on a world wide scale.

Equipment: Robotic arm with loaded bronze blade, actively changing camo jacket and helmet (changes texture and color to match surrounding) complete with advanced kevlar mesh, dual pistols and sniper rifle, knives.

Personality: Slow to trust, some anger and loyalty issues.

1963421 OH FUN TIME!!!

Dr. Bruce Kent. Physician. Scientist. Searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Upon finding the crashed space-ship of a now dead infant alien, Kent takes DNA samples from the infant corpse. Injecting himself with a serum he created by subjecting the DNA to gamma radiation he hopes to gain powers to become a hero for mankind and lead Earth to a better future. He quickly dons a homemade costume, the symbol on the ship now worn on his chest, but something goes wrong. The gamma radiation mutates his cells and those of the alien DNA, transforming him into a large lumbering green skinned creature. Bruce Kent is no more, now there is only the Incredible Bizarro

1963519 huh

Didn't expect that combination, to be honest...
Wait, why change the pic? I liked that first one!

1963540 Hulk is the Strongest One There Is, and Superman is the strongest superhero in DC. Seemed appropriate.

Also I changed it back. Thought the first one seemed more appropriate

1963547 Gotta say. Yours is interesting. Is he still a genius or just a lumbering idiot? Or maybe he only sounds like an idiot and really is a genius?

Also, what do you think of mine? :duck:

1963660 Basic Savage Hulk intelligence but with a few glimpses of Kent's genius sometimes bubbling to the surface. Bizarro has super-speed, hearing, breath, can fly, has freeze breath, heat vision, x-ray vision, telescopic and microscopic vision, and is incredibly strong. The angrier Bizarro gets the stronger he gets.

Awesome! Who was he the sidekick of though?

1963696 I want to say the combined version of Captain America and Batman, but I didn't want to add in any more information that might be detrimental to another person's amalgam, you know? :applejackunsure:

1963757 How about he's the sidekick to Dark Knight?

1963775 oooh :pinkiegasp:

What's he an amalgam of? :raritystarry:

Thor and Batman? Because that would be the proverbial SH:yay:T!!

1963775i see him more as an amalgam of Batman and Taskmaster

1963783 Actually Batman and Black Knight

Bruce Whitman was born and raised in London, England, but when he was 8 years old his parents moved back to Gotham where their family had called home for several generations. Bruce was feeling down about leaving behind his friends and old life in London so his parents decide to take him to a movie to try and cheer him up. The theater was showing a film about Bruce's personal hero King Arthur. However after the movie the family gets lost in the new and unfamiliar city and goes down a wrong alley. The last alleyway Bruce's parents would see.

Bruce is raised by his legal guardian and butler Alfred Pennyworth. Alfred tries to give some semblance of a normal life for Bruce, but the orphan will have none of it as he throws himself into training. He would become like a knight when he grew up so he could avenge his parents and protect the weak and downtrodden.

His father had also told him that they the Whitman's were descended from the legendary Black Knight himself Sir Percy, with his legendary Ebony Blade being a family heirloom. Legend said any who held the hilt of the blade would be invincible in battle, but should human blood stain the blackened steel of the sword then a terrible curse would cause the wielder to kill more and more until they lost their humanity. One day while exploring Wayne Manor Bruce feel down an old well and was met with a flock of bats flying all around him. This event gave him an idea. Use the visage of a bat to strike terror in the hearts of criminals. Give them something to fear.

Bruce Whitman upon the age of 24, first donned his armor. He would be a knight of Gotham. A Dark Knight.

Night rider

Richard "Dick" Blaze
from the "Flying Blaze" , was living with his father in a circus as a stunt motorcycle rider , but one day
Richard's father is fatally injured on an accident caused by the local mob during one of their show , in Gotham city.
In his despair , Richard said that he would give anything to save his father ,
and that night , Mephisto , the devil himself , comes to him and said that he can save his father
in exchange of Richard's soul.
Richard sign the contract and the next morning his Father awake , miraculously cure
but end up dying the next day killed by one of the mob of Gotham(who was mephisto in reality)

Richard is only 17 and he is forced to live by himself on the streets of Gotham city and see the underworld of Gotham city .
4 years later , he learn that the first accident and the death of his father has been caused by Gotham's mob , Richard start to seek for revenge not just for his Father , but for eveyone who had lost a friend , or a Family member because of them , he tried to became a symbol of revenge for all of them.
and one night Mephisto comes to him , saying that some demons(who turns out to be some members of Black Mask's gang who turned rogue) , had escape hell and he needs his rider to take them back.
since this night , Richard Blaze became : the Night rider

the incarnation of the spirit of vengeance

as weapon he can his use two Flaming sticks (burning with hellfire) and every other weapons he find , take a demonic form when he touch it.
he also use a Flaming motorbike
and the Penance Stare who make experience all the emotional pain and suffering that somebody who has locked eyes with him , has inflicted to everyone in his life .

1964679 how did you make that picture? :raritystarry:

1965007um... i didn't make it :twilightsheepish:
i was searching a good picture of Nightwing and Ghost rider to create the amalgam
and i find this "null"

Ohhh, Sound fun! Let me try this time

-Captain Bane (Captain America+Bane)

Steve Harby, He is known as Captain Bane, the solider who fight for America, Hero of America who always brought the victory in every battle field. He is known as a great tactical commando, master of hand to hand combat. however, the only issue is that he have a problem on the personality. he spend a whole life in street. He was a orphan. when he grown up, he was able to join the military by free, nothing required. because they were at the middle of war, and America needed the many soldier as they can.
the life of childhood made Steve the most violent solider who show no mercy to enemy, even ally. but the life in the military made him into patriot. one time, high rank general provoked him at the front of troopers, but it only made him extremely angry. Steve crushed general's head by his bare hand, killed him instantly. the entire army in his sector spend whole night to arrest him after the murder. during the progress, Steve's greatest rival, sergeant Bruce broke his back during the oppression.
But he valued too much rather than execution, instead, Steve joined the super solider project by the force. the experiment was to risky, too much soldiers died during the progress. but Steve survived at the final, became first super soldier.
But he realized there are other super soldiers who survived the experiment, it caused him into nothing, since army gained the more and more super soldier. Steve became nothing but a simple, regular super soldier. He couldn't take the mocking from the others, he ran away from the army, and worked as freelancer.
1 year later, he joined the illegal steroid drug experiment known as Project Venom. 10 people died just after inject the drug, but Steve was not. his strength of super soldier handled the extreme pain of venom. and at the end, Steve Harby become the most power human in the world.
He became the most dangerous man in the world. lots of super soldier and hero tried to arrest him, but every time Captain Bane destroyed them all by his super strength, and unbelievable strategy. However, he only fight for prove his worthy, and he still love his nation. in most of time he help the criminals, but when the entire world is in the risk, he always allies with the heroes.

Power-
Hand to hand combat
Expert strategist
Superhuman strength
beyond Superhuman strength (when inject Venom)
Unbreakable Shield invented by himself

I'm not good at English, and it is instant character sketch, so my sketch and writing are not really good. (maybe i should check my spelling in sometime.)

1966084awesome:yay: ,
i'm pretty sure he could even defeat Hulk

1966166Thanks!:pinkiehappy:
But I'm pretty sure he can't defeat hulk with only strength, but he can defeat hulk by using his maximum strength with tactics for fight against hulk, and unbreakable shield. but nobody can defeat hulk when he is extremely angry. Captain Bane is not that fool enough to fight him. when he fight, he will fight until hulk getting too much powerful. then he will escape from his sight, or pretend been beaten. and the moment Hulk turn back into Bruce Banner, SMASH HIS BACK!!!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Jack wilso aka the Last Laugh, a deadly combination of wade wilson (deadpool and jack ryder ( the Creeper) .

Orinally a investigative reporter jack on a hunch followed what was supposed to be a secret millitary sect, but when he arrives he's captured and thoroughly tortured and experimented on. When the sect decided he was a failure he was tossed out and left to die. In a desperate bit to survive his mental split in two, this new persona showed jack that the experiments he went through were more effective then the monsters that absued him could have possiblly known. Using his new persona as an outlit jack vowed to destroy any and all monsters like those that nearly ended him becoming The Last Laugh.

His powers include, super human strenght, speed endurence, agility, physically painful vocal vibrations, regenerative abilities, and the ability to shift between his two personas.

His weapons his own self made martial art of the speratic fist, a pair of katanas, and his vocal assault.

Now my description of his outfit is a bit simplified, imagine the Creeper but his skin is a burned looking redish brown and he wares a mask similar to cold war deadpool. You know a half mask. And a belt with his own icon on the buckle which is like deadpools but the bottom half is covered in a huge grin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20