The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 561 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Jabberwocky1996
Group Admin

I really....REALLY hate people who say Batman's better then Superman. It's really nasty and it's just hater talk. I hate to break this to you, but Batman can act JUST AS STUPID as Superman does in bad comics and in Superman III, IV, Superman Returns and Man of Steel. Just because Batman doesn't have powers doesn't mean he's better then Superman.

1513829 I wouldn't say he's better, but his analytical skills, gadgets, and martial arts mastery have a way of leveling the playing field. But no he's not better.

I hate to break this to you, but Batman can act JUST AS STUPID as Superman does in bad comics

Oh lord! We need to form a protective circle aroud Jabberwocky1996. I can sense Frank Miller's on his way to murder him!

Totally agree.

Though I like personally like Batman more than Superman (I prefer heroes who weren't born with powers), I don't flat out say, "Blue tights are for sissies, real men wear black armour."

Batman can act JUST AS STUPID as Superman does

Oh, can he ever. God bless Christopher Nolan.

Neither of them have anything on the Flash though. :raritywink:

I use to hate Superman to be honest. It more started with the fact he was more kiddish than Batman and I was one of those kids who tried to pretend to older than everyone else (Well I was pulled back a year and I'm the oldest of five, so where do you think I got that ego problem.) Then it just became more about how he solved all his problem with super-strength.
But then watching Linkara made me learn how responsible Superman was and his morals (What? All I saw him was just a hero who could solve all his problems with super-powers). For example Linkara's highlight of his perception of Superman in his review of Superman #701.
Now I think Superman may have overtaken Batman, simply because he's a God among mortals and is so conflicted about it. After all supposedly his powers become not only stronger the more he's closer to the sun, but also the more he comes to terms he's a Kryptonian and I really like that, it's soo conflicting.

Jabberwocky1996
Group Admin

1516013 Preach on brother!

Jabberwocky1996
Group Admin

1515941 It won't do Frank Miller any good since I hate his ever-loving guts. Him and David S. Goyer.

Jabberwocky1996
Group Admin

1516519 Glad to know you like Superman now. Interesting that it's through Linkara you liked him. Linkara's one of my fav reviewers.

Jabberwocky1996
Group Admin

1516015 We got a Flash fan in this thread!

:raritywink:

(Open image in new tab to read it better)

1517490 well, in your defense, the Flash is capable of suicide-killing Superman, given he's the only other being that do the infinite mass punch :moustache:

Jabberwocky1996
Group Admin

1519174 That's kinda dark.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15