FIM Fiction Interviews 61 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Fim INK
Group Admin

Any Member can suggest an author, just PM the name of the writer, if there is a individual story you want us to look at put it in the main folder and we will get to it. if we don't have at least 3 authors by monday 6ix gets to choose any one he wants...with him that most likely means stupid romances involving twilight :ajsleepy:

don't let 6ix have any power over us, find authors you think an extra deserves a look at and nominate them.

CartsBeforeHorses
Group Contributor

Uh, interview Posey. I've read some of his/her work and was impressed.

If Posey doesn't want to, I'll volunteer! :raritystarry:

6ix
Group Admin

find authors you think an extra deserves a look at and nominate them.

our wonderful leader people

6ix
Group Admin

1373540 would you like to do that? we were wanting to do that but Fim INK was worried about us looking egotistical or something so we decided to wait till we had another interviewer besides us three.

CartsBeforeHorses
Group Contributor

1373589 I'd love to give an interview.

Also, since I'm the one who volunteered to be interviewed, if anyone looks egotistical, it'll be me :rainbowlaugh:
And since I susggested Posey, if you interview Posey, it was on someone else's suggestion.

6ix
Group Admin

1373598 no i mean will you interview posey? and if there is not 3 authors by monday we'll be happy to take you behind the barn :pinkiecrazy:

CartsBeforeHorses
Group Contributor

1373646 I can interview Posey, sure.

6ix
Group Admin

I nominate Mr? Stargazer I checked around and he seems like he would be a fun author to do a piece on

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8