Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 210 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 210

1461489 Emora looked to her cuts and trickling blood. "As long as I'm bleeding, I'm just going keep summoning more." The snarling and gurgling became louder as more joined in clawing and banging against the door. Another hand busted through. "We can't just sit here we need to find a..." She saw a broken glass. Quickly grabbing it she cut her wrist allowing some of her blood to pour onto the carpet. "Quickly find a air vent."

Aldir didn't object, but he had to look away as more and more of Emora's blood spilled out and onto the carpet. He quickly dispersed into a cloud of smoke and spread out in search of any air vents. After a few moments he had already called back to Emora. There's one over here! A stack of smoke forms at the entrance of one of the side rooms and gestures for Emora to run. The door behind Emora started to break off its hinges.

Emora then grabbed a bed sheet and tore it into a long piece to bandage the cut. The door busted slightly inward and zombies started to climb over the top of it. She transformed into a human and ran to the vent glancing only once to see the door fall and the zombies all wanting the fresh blood on the carpet. It allowed her enough time to sqeeze her human form into the small duct and slide her way through to another room. before attempting to knock down the grate, she listened to see if anything was on the other side. She could hear heavy breathing. "I need to get to the roof..." she thought. Making her way to a upward duct she positioned her self to ascend, but found to be too slippery for her human body. "Aldir... I hate to ask... but a little push up would be great. she whispered.

Aldir turned back into his normal form and blushed slightly. Very well... Doing his best to avoid staring at Emora's womanhood Aldir pushed Emora upward.

Emora let her tail grow while in human form and let it go between her thighs. "Thank you .. but stop staring, there will be plenty of time to see it later... now's not the time." she grabbed the nearest ledge to the next floor.

(okay you post one more... I need some sleep sorry and looking at my womenhood, you sly dog :trollestia:)

((You misread my comment! I said he was avoiding staring at her womanhood!))

... Right. Aldir said shamefully as he formed back up on the roof and needlessly dusted himself off. He quickly scanned the roof to see if there were any exits to the floor below them, to which he found none. ...Well, this is at least it seems safe. He said as he looked over to Emora as she got out of the air duct.

((Anyways, goodnight! :twilightsmile:))

1461586 1461597 ((When ever you get the chance, why did you leave Jeff? Why is there zombies in his tower if he made it zombie proof. :unsuresweetie:))

1461987 (Vole didn't want to leave Jeff if anything her love for him is causing her to become slightly more real. Zombies aren't in your tower Aldir and Emora are in another building.)
As Emora crawled completely out she allowed herself to lay down for a brief moment. Suddenly Vole started to rematerialized in front of Aldir, Her head and abdomen still wrapped in bandages. ...Hold on Jeff...I'm coming for you."

1462328 ((oh okay))

When Vole disappear from Jeff's arms, Jeff becomes angry. He punches the wall, flip his table and kick things out of his way. "DAMN IT!"

Jeff fell on his knees in sadness, he took off his helmet and his armor. He slowly got back up and moved to his bed. He laid down in his bed thinking about one thing, Vole.

Before any words could be exchanged, Vole leapt off the side of the building and started to soar to Jeff's tower. "Nothing will stop me from being with you... nothing." Her insect wings flapped hard as she made her way to him. As she approached she saw him laying on his bed though a window. Her face beamed up and she dove headfirst into the building. "JEFF!" She screamed as she flew into him for a hug.

1462432 Jeff sit up in his bed, thinking that he hears Vole. "Vole?"

"Jeff!" she flew into him and began nuzzling his chest hair. "Nothing will keep us apart not even my sister..."

1462632 But what about your condition?

"It doesn't matter... I'm with you where I'm happiest." She pulled him in to kiss him.

1462656 Jeff blink a couple of times took in the kiss. He hugged her, "I don't want to be alone anymore. I want to be with you in my lonely life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Her eye's were watery. "Do you mean it?"

1462727 Jeff kissed her passionately and pulled her away. "Does that answer your question?"

1462747 She tackled him onto the bed kissing him hard. " Yes it does."

1462946 Jeff chuckled, "You know i thought I will never meet a changeling. I didn't know how beautiful they are up close."

Vole pulled her mane down over her face to hide the blush. And I never thought I'd meet a human that could take my breath away.

1463036 "There's no need to hide that blush, I'm blushing too."

She lowered her head onto his chest and sighed lovingly. "If I could make one moment last for eternity... it would be this one..." She gazed up at him, her eye's twinkling a shade of pink.

1463081 Jeff kissed her head, "It will be the best way to spend my eternity."

She giggled and moved her head closer to him. "I find it so cute when you don't make any sense...hehe." She gently wrapped a hoof around his head and started lightly rubbing his thigh with her hindleg. "I love you, Jeff..."

1463114 "I love you too Vole." Jeff wrapped his arms around Vole's waist.

1463123 She lowered herself and lightly began to kiss his neck.

1463210 "Vole..." Jeff said her name lovingly.

1463256 Yes... Jeff" she whispered into his ear.

1463260 Vole....I wish I can take you somewhere far from this place. Somewhere to were no one can bother us.

1463281 "I would do the same only... I would like it if one other did bother us."

1463311 "Yeah," Jeff leaned in for a kiss.

1463337 "I take it you already know what I'm implying... she took in his kiss while rubbing a hoof against his inner thigh.

1463501 Jeff started to breathe heavy.

1463511 Heat was radiating from between Vole's legs. Without pulling away from the kiss she adjusted herself to be comfortable on top of Jeff.

1463540 Jeff guide his hand between Vole's warm thighs.

1463551 ((work I'll be back. do we need to start a NSFW Thread? :ajsmug:)

1463589 ((okay I'll wait. If you want a NSFW thread that's up to you.))

1463625 (I don't care honestly... I'm kinda whatever about it.))
Vole hook her hoof and grabbed his hand leading it up further and further until...

1466703 Jeff stop in his tracks and look at Vole, "I don't think we need to do that yet. You need to be heal first so good thing Doctor Jeffry is here."

She blinked a couple of times "Your a doctor sweetie?"

1466756 Jeff chuckled, "No, but I'll try everything in my power to make you heal better."

1466776 "Should I turn into a human, would that be helpful..." she asked sweetly.

1466821 "No, this makes it more fun. I can find some places to....please you. But I'm gonna heal you though."

Oh... well then, where do you need me Doctor Jeffy?"

1466857 On my bed. I just need to do is clean you from your blood and put bandages on you. After that we can go to sleep together, well because I never slept with anyone.

She obediently hops onto the bed and awaits his next move with anticipation.

1466964 Jeff goes to the bathroom and comes back with a sponge, a bucket of clean water, and a first aid kit. "Don't worry just relax and let me do the work."

1467000 "Okay love I will." She takes a deep breath in and relaxes on the way out.

1461597 Emora stood up in her Changeling form with her body starting to wobble. "Did my clone just..." She fell to her knees.

Emora! Aldir ran to Emora's side. What's wrong?! He knelt down beside her and inspected her further, his eyes filled with worry.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 210